Bitcoin

The laws against Bitcoin have changed too, before Bitcoin was always more or less left alone, now countries are seeing the problems with Bitcoin and coming down on it.

Yes. They're see their power base being ripped out from under them. They won't give it up without a fight.
There ain't enough of them to stop the Bitcoin tidal wave. There ain't enough jails either. Bitcoin will revoke government credit cards globally. They will have to do major spending cuts. No money to fund the anti-bitcoin forces.

But there are. People don't want to break the law in order to fund their gambling habit. So if the govt makes things harder, they'll go along with it.

But why you'd want criminal activity to succeed is beyond me.

The laws against Bitcoin have changed too, before Bitcoin was always more or less left alone, now countries are seeing the problems with Bitcoin and coming down on it.

Yes. They're see their power base being ripped out from under them. They won't give it up without a fight.
There ain't enough of them to stop the Bitcoin tidal wave. There ain't enough jails either. Bitcoin will revoke government credit cards globally. They will have to do major spending cuts. No money to fund the anti-bitcoin forces.

But there are. People don't want to break the law in order to fund their gambling habit. So if the govt makes things harder, they'll go along with it.

Because state control of the economy is worse.

State theft from workers pay & savings to subsidize the cronies on wall-street is worse. It's great to keep your pay as an appreciating asset instead od being robbed by depreciating dollars.

State theft from workers pay & savings to subsidize the cronies on wall-street is worse. It's great to keep your pay as an appreciating asset instead od being robbed by depreciating dollars.

It's great to keep your pay as an appreciating asset

Who is being paid in an appreciating asset?

Who and what is all this Bit Coin about Todd...I get emails saying my Bit Coin Account is worth US$13,000 yet I have never invested...I won't touch it with a BARGE POLE it sounds like pyramid selling or Ponzi to me....but then what do I know???????steve

Who and what is all this Bit Coin about Todd...I get emails saying my Bit Coin Account is worth US$13,000 yet I have never invested...I won't touch it with a BARGE POLE it sounds like pyramid selling or Ponzi to me....but then what do I know???????steve

It's a chain letter.......

It's a chain letter.......
Thanks Todd...steve

The gas station / convenience store here sells Gas & it's wares for Bitcoins. It even has a Bitcoin ATM.

The US Dollars belong to the government. Bitcoins belong to the people like gold. Keep it in anonymous paper wallets or flash drive & away from Bankers & Governments.

Last edited:

It's true. But then instead you get Bitcoin going up and down.

Imagine those people who bought Bitcoin for $16,000 now it's down at $9,000.

Or imagine those people who couldn't move their Bitcoins out in time before it dropped.

It's true. But then instead you get Bitcoin going up and down.

Imagine those people who bought Bitcoin for $16,000 now it's down at $9,000.

Or imagine those people who couldn't move their Bitcoins out in time before it dropped.

There's no doubt that, at this point at least, it's a foolish "investment". But what do you think about the end-goal ie a currency beyond the control of central banks and meddling governments? You realize that's what Bitcoin is all about, right?

Repubtards took US off the Gold standard so what did cost a penny now cost a dollar. Bitcoin was a penny & now $10,000. Trump said he will declare bankruptcy. If valued like Gold, Bitcoin will be worth over $250,000. If value = US Debt will be over a $Million

The gas station / convenience store here sells Gas & it's wares for Bitcoins. It even has a Bitcoin ATM.

The US Dollars belong to the government. Bitcoins belong to the people like gold. Keep it in anonymous paper wallets or flash drive & away from Bankers & Governments.

The US Dollars belong to the government.

My US dollars belong to me.

They are Federal Reserve Notes, you have them to pay debts private and public.

They are Federal Reserve Notes

Yup. And they belong to me.

Weird, none of the ones I have show your name any where....

Weird, none of the ones I have show your name any where....

None of the ones you have are mine, why would they have my name on them?

Weak US Dollars = Price Inflation!
ch.gaschart

Forum List

Back