"Bishop" Romney.

The ex-nazi? Ratzinger?

Not bloodly likely.

Repeating lies does not make them true, Swallow. No matter how much you want it to, it doesn't.

What lies, Nazi Bitch?

Sand gettin ya today? Sandy?

Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth

Pope Benedict XVI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And, Soros colluded with Nazis as a kid.

Funny. In the USA juvenile records are kept confidential for a reason. I wonder what that reason could be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

There was a time when a person's religious beliefs were a private matter. Hell, the left even said that Clinton's sexual adventures were his own business. Nothing is sacred to the hate filled anti-Christians these days. With the help of the tax exempt Media Matters and Huffington the left will continue to attack and ridicule a (republican) candidate's religious beliefs so we might as well get used to it.

Just when were Barack Obama's belief's a private matter? :confused:

Repeating lies does not make them true, Swallow. No matter how much you want it to, it doesn't.

What lies, Nazi Bitch?

Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth

Funny. In the USA juvenile records are kept confidential for a reason. I wonder what that reason could be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yeah..Soro's did collude with the Nazis as a kid. It's something lots of Jews (Both inside and outside the camps) as well as most citizens of each of the occupied countries did.

He wasn't a Nazi.

Yep. Seems that he's a cleric. It's nothing all that new..that a cleric runs for public office. Heck, places like Iran are governed by clerics. And clerics have ran in past elections like Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Pat Robertson.

Mitt Romney, an active man of faith - Los Angeles Times

Personally? I wouldn't vote for a cleric..no matter what the party.

But that's just me..I hate theocracy. :D

so you're playing the religion card? .....remember this thread. :clap2: I have a feeling it will come back....

I won't vote for a cleric. Ever.

And Romney played the religion card..when he started questioning Obama's religion.

you're a buffoon, seriously.

Just because someone serves in whatever role in their church does not mean they are going to govern based on religion. I'm an ordained minister myself. If I ever ran for, and were elected to, public office, I would adamantly maintain a religiously neutral attitude in the execution of my job duties.

If I found out you were a cleric of any type..I would never vote for you.

Just one of my little prejudices..I guess. I don't mind someone worshipping a certain way...but clerics have to big a connection to religion.

I would vote for whoever is best suited to run our nation, regardless of race, color or creed.

I suspect that makes me wiser and more logical than you.

I suspect even an empty suit(ed) too.

Yep. Seems that he's a cleric. It's nothing all that new..that a cleric runs for public office. Heck, places like Iran are governed by clerics. And clerics have ran in past elections like Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Pat Robertson.

Romney, an active man of faith

The Republican presidential candidate doesn't talk much about his role in the Mormon Church, but he served as a bishop in a Boston-area church and presided over 12 congregations as stake president.

December 07, 2011|By Alana Semuels, Los Angeles Times

Reporting from Belmont, Mass. — In a closely-knit Mormon congregation, Ronnie Catalano was a problem Mitt Romney wanted to solve.

As bishop — a position akin to priest or pastor — Romney presided over a fast-growing flock that included Catalano's wife, Sandy, a new convert. Ronnie, a cigarette smoking, wine-drinking Catholic, had accused Sandy of ruining their family by becoming Mormon. He tried to prevent her from attending church and from donating their money in the Mormon tradition of tithing.

So basically, you think all people who believe in a lay ministry should be kept out of office?

It's a shame you wont consider someone on their merit and character.

The ex-nazi? Ratzinger?

Not bloodly likely.

What lies, Nazi Bitch?

you should really educate yourself, but, why change, you posted the link, did you read it or just fly off on the vagina monologues? if you argue the soros situation has no merit ala nazism, I would think, you be , well smart enough to not play the ratzinger game. but, you're not...carry on, have another one, its almost noon.

And Obama claimed that Wright was his mentor and it meant nothing, Romney is a politician, not anything else. He is like Obama, say anything to get elected.

You have a problem with Reverend Wright?

No issue with him, but he was the mentor of our current President. our current President said he listened to Wright every night, and went to his church every Sunday, cajoled with Wright outside the church, sounds like he was trained in the religious teachings of Wright, sort of like a cleric, but then again maybe Obama wasn't smart enough to become a cleric.

Then why bring him up?

What lies, Nazi Bitch?

Yeah..Soro's did collude with the Nazis as a kid. It's something lots of Jews (Both inside and outside the camps) as well as most citizens of each of the occupied countries did.

He wasn't a Nazi.
So, why do you think that that juvenile records are kept sealed in the USA?

Care to take a shot?

Or, is it better for your claims if you don't? ;)

What lies, Nazi Bitch?

you should really educate yourself, but, why change, you posted the link, did you read it or just fly off on the vagina monologues? if you argue the soros situation has no merit ala nazism, I would think, you be , well smart enough to not play the ratzinger game. but, you're not...carry on, have another one, its almost noon.

Ratzinger was a profoundly bad choice for pope. And it was made after a profoundly good choice, John Paul. I'm not religious..but heck, when someone makes some moves toward reconciliation with people that were wronged..I give them credit.

Ratzinger set that whole movement back.

The left intends a religious test to hold office and a vow to reject all religious belief.
It's desperation. O can't run on his record, now can he?

Nope He can't.

But I can promise you if they make Mormonism the big issue in the campaign, they will lose in a horrible landslide.

Romney, made it an issue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv7Z1oRJ6Xo]Romney Elscalates Charge of Obama's war on Religion - YouTube[/ame]

Reporting from Belmont, Mass. — In a closely-knit Mormon congregation, Ronnie Catalano was a problem Mitt Romney wanted to solve.

As bishop — a position akin to priest or pastor — Romney presided over a fast-growing flock that included Catalano's wife, Sandy, a new convert. Ronnie, a cigarette smoking, wine-drinking Catholic, had accused Sandy of ruining their family by becoming Mormon. He tried to prevent her from attending church and from donating their money in the Mormon tradition of tithing.

Sandy was thinking of leaving her husband and moving to Utah with their two children, an anathema in a faith in which families come first and church leaders are encouraged to bring non-Mormon spouses of church members into the fold.

What followed, the Catalanos say, was an extended campaign of kindness and faith that went far beyond what Romney was obligated to do as bishop. Romney took the Catalanos under his wing. He called Ronnie to invite him to church events, gave him tasks such as manning a grill or setting up tables to make him feel included, invented jobs around the church when Ronnie was out of work. He referred Ronnie to passages in the Book of Mormon that spoke to the importance of families, and told the Catalanos that he was praying for them, and even losing sleep over them.

In 1991, after 11 years of persuasion, Ronnie Catalano converted to Mormonism. The 67-year-old Budweiser driver is now deeply involved in the church and has given up smoking and drinking, which he says saved his life because his father and brother both died of lung cancer.

"Mitt was the one who really stood out. He was always caring about my family, my wife, my children," Catalano said in a recent interview. "He taught me how to keep my family together."

"He saved us. He rescued us," added his wife.

OMFG..How awful! :lol:

You what stands out to me in that story? That the wife was a convert.

How is it possible for someone to take a look at Mormonism, read up on its invention, its various painfully implausible preposterous claims and premises and concoctions,

and say, hey, that makes a lot of sense,

I think I'll devote my life to believing that stuff!!

Seriously...

It's quite simple. They actually do take a look at mormonism. They actually study the Book of Mormon and the Bible. And not simply anti-mormon nonsense that was refuted decades ago.

See, there is only one way to know the truth about the Restoration. And that's the same way you learn anything from God. It has to be revealed to you by His Spirit. That's how Peter learned that Jesus was the Christ. The Father revealed it to Him by the Spirit.

But in order to get the Spirit, we need to invite it to teach us the truth. And the best way to do that is to experiment on the word. Live the principles and you will know whether they are of the Father or of man.

It's a radical concept to seek revelation from God, but it really is amazing to see it work in the lives of people.

You have a problem with Reverend Wright?

No issue with him, but he was the mentor of our current President. our current President said he listened to Wright every night, and went to his church every Sunday, cajoled with Wright outside the church, sounds like he was trained in the religious teachings of Wright, sort of like a cleric, but then again maybe Obama wasn't smart enough to become a cleric.

Then why bring him up?

Would you vote for Obama? If anyone denounces the cleric, Obama was as close to one as we have had.

Romney, an active man of faith

The Republican presidential candidate doesn't talk much about his role in the Mormon Church, but he served as a bishop in a Boston-area church and presided over 12 congregations as stake president.

December 07, 2011|By Alana Semuels, Los Angeles Times

So basically, you think all people who believe in a lay ministry should be kept out of office?

It's a shame you wont consider someone on their merit and character.
Yeah, no "everyone is a minister" in the Baptist church, of course no Sunday school teachers in the Methodist church. BOTH are part of the lay ministry, in those faiths.:doubt:

Forum List

Back