Go home Mormon Bishop and Shepherd your flock

Someone has a sad that Senator Romney isn’t kissing President Trump’s ass and didn’t go full lickspittle like Senator Cruz.

I notice the left has stepped up to defend Romney...like they did McCain...and Flake

Sure sign not to trust them

Yes, we have a tendency to like
morally upright people.

Except you demonized him in 2012.

Gawd you're stupid

Penny-lope..

Kinda like Canta-loupe

Jo

Someone has a sad that Senator Romney isn’t kissing President Trump’s ass and didn’t go full lickspittle like Senator Cruz.

I notice the left has stepped up to defend Romney...like they did McCain...and Flake

morally upright people.

Sure, guess it was just his binder you didn't like and that his wife rode horses...what could possibly be worse than that....dumbass.

Yep Ann Romney was.....GASSSSP! A horse rider! I mean think of that! Man these ijuts have short memories.

Jo

morally upright people.

Except when you shit on them? Penny-lope?
What kind of fruit is that anyway?

Jo

Oh, I am sure some are jumping to his defense simply b/c he criticized President Trump.

Yeah Romney was a vile high school bully
Who pulled insurance coverage and killed a man's wife. Mcain fathred a Mulatto child...
But now? They are both candidates for Rushmore!

McCain was not the father of the child they adopted from Bangladesh.

Oh, I am sure some are jumping to his defense simply b/c he criticized President Trump.

Yeah Romney was a vile high school bully
Who pulled insurance coverage and killed a man's wife. Mcain fathred a Mulatto child...
But now? They are both candidates for Rushmore!

McCain was not the father of the child they adopted from Bangladesh.

No.... Not the same news....
He was accused of having had an affair
During his last Potus run....it was false of course.... Just run of the mill campaign
Crap.

Jo

Yes when Mcain got a hero's send off from
The left it was at once a hilarious and tragic event.
Do you believe McCain did NOT deserve a hero's send off?
Romney and McCain, vote for them or not, were at least respected as honorable because they cared about America and it's place in this world, not enhancing their private empires and dictator envy. And I don't think their heroes were tyrants, like Kim, Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, MBS. Also, Romney and McCain can complete sentences and stay with their subject instead of wandering verbally all over the place. Those were the days!

They had something else in common.
They were both losers.

Jo
"They were both losers."

In all the words I know, there are none to describe the absurdity of that statement.

Romney and McCain, vote for them or not, were at least respected as honorable because they cared about America and it's place in this world, not enhancing their private empires and dictator envy. And I don't think their heroes were tyrants, like Kim, Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, MBS. Also, Romney and McCain can complete sentences and stay with their subject instead of wandering verbally all over the place. Those were the days!

They were both losers.

Jo
"They were both losers."

In all the words I know, there are none to describe the absurdity of that statement.

Yes there is...

True does it.

Jo

They were both losers.

Jo
"They were both losers."

Here Romey's Niece says it better.

While there are many echoing Romney’s sentiment, the chair of the Republican National Committee, Ronna McDaniel does not.

This is particularly noteworthy as Romney is McDaniel’s uncle.

“POTUS is attacked and obstructed by the MSM media and Democrats 24/7,” McDaniel wrote on Twitter. “For an incoming Republican freshman senator to attack [Trump] as their first act feeds into what the Democrats and media want and is disappointing and unproductive.”

POTUS is attacked and obstructed by the MSM media and Democrats 24/7,” McDaniel wrote on Twitter. “For an incoming Republican freshman senator to attack [Trump] as their first act feeds into what the Democrats and media want and is disappointing and unproductive.”
Don't hold Romney's niece's words against Mitt. But I am curious about how she figures MSM "obstructs" Poor Donald. Although I must admit that Trump did allow Coulter and Limbaugh to obstruct him from keeping his word after the Republican CR passed in an effort to keep paying our CG troops that guard our shorelines.

Forum List

Back