"Bishop" Romney.

No issue with him, but he was the mentor of our current President. our current President said he listened to Wright every night, and went to his church every Sunday, cajoled with Wright outside the church, sounds like he was trained in the religious teachings of Wright, sort of like a cleric, but then again maybe Obama wasn't smart enough to become a cleric.

Then why bring him up?

Would you vote for Obama? If anyone denounces the cleric, Obama was as close to one as we have had.

I did vote for Obama..and I thought Wright was inconsequential. I thought what Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell said about 9/11 more important. That did not stop Bush from winning in 2004.

The ex-nazi? Ratzinger?

Not bloodly likely.

Repeating lies does not make them true, Swallow. No matter how much you want it to, it doesn't.

What lies, Nazi Bitch?

Sand gettin ya today? Sandy?

Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth

Pope Benedict XVI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't post drunk. It never works out well for you.

By Sallow's standards, Obama is a pothead and a cokehead. He used both as a teen.

When exactly did the right wing ever stop calling Byrd a clansmen?
You should be consistent. If the Pope is a Nazi, then Obama is a cokehead and a pothead, and Byrd is a clansman.

Well okay.

But don't you need to actually do coke and pot? Better let the FBI know, Obama is engaged in illegal activity. Along with the birth certificate and secret muslim thingie.

When exactly did the right wing ever stop calling Byrd a clansmen?
You should be consistent. If the Pope is a Nazi, then Obama is a cokehead and a pothead, and Byrd is a clansman.

Well okay.

But don't you need to actually do coke and pot? Better let the FBI know, Obama is engaged in illegal activity. Along with the birth certificate and secret muslim thingie.
Whoooooosh!

Wow, just wow.

Yep. Seems that he's a cleric. It's nothing all that new..that a cleric runs for public office. Heck, places like Iran are governed by clerics. And clerics have ran in past elections like Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Pat Robertson.

Mitt Romney, an active man of faith - Los Angeles Times

Romney, an active man of faith

The Republican presidential candidate doesn't talk much about his role in the Mormon Church, but he served as a bishop in a Boston-area church and presided over 12 congregations as stake president.

December 07, 2011|By Alana Semuels, Los Angeles Times

Reporting from Belmont, Mass. — In a closely-knit Mormon congregation, Ronnie Catalano was a problem Mitt Romney wanted to solve.

As bishop — a position akin to priest or pastor — Romney presided over a fast-growing flock that included Catalano's wife, Sandy, a new convert. Ronnie, a cigarette smoking, wine-drinking Catholic, had accused Sandy of ruining their family by becoming Mormon. He tried to prevent her from attending church and from donating their money in the Mormon tradition of tithing.

Personally? I wouldn't vote for a cleric..no matter what the party.

But that's just me..I hate theocracy. :D

You embrace ignorance, however.

Most of our founding fathers held church offices at some point.

Do you propose that people be prevented from entering politics based upon their religion?

Yep. Seems that he's a cleric. It's nothing all that new..that a cleric runs for public office. Heck, places like Iran are governed by clerics. And clerics have ran in past elections like Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Pat Robertson.

The Republican presidential candidate doesn't talk much about his role in the Mormon Church, but he served as a bishop in a Boston-area church and presided over 12 congregations as stake president.

Reporting from Belmont, Mass. — In a closely-knit Mormon congregation, Ronnie Catalano was a problem Mitt Romney wanted to solve.

As bishop — a position akin to priest or pastor — Romney presided over a fast-growing flock that included Catalano's wife, Sandy, a new convert. Ronnie, a cigarette smoking, wine-drinking Catholic, had accused Sandy of ruining their family by becoming Mormon. He tried to prevent her from attending church and from donating their money in the Mormon tradition of tithing.

I want the 15 seconds of my life back there were wasted reading this.

:gives:

You embrace ignorance, however.

Most of our founding fathers held church offices at some point.

Do you propose that people be prevented from entering politics based upon their religion?

Which ones? From what I understand Washington seldom attended church and may have been Deist. Jefferson wrote a "secular" bible.

So fill me in. Which one? And which of them held office?

Not sure..is this Cartoon wrong?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E]The Secret World of Mormonism - Mormon Cartoon - YouTube[/ame]

Would you vote for Obama? If anyone denounces the cleric, Obama was as close to one as we have had.

I did vote for Obama..and I thought Wright was inconsequential. I thought what Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell said about 9/11 more important. That did not stop Bush from winning in 2004.

Double standard, I got. Thanks for the clarification.

What double standard? Wright was against the Iraqi invasion. Said so too.

This was interesting..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ek_jkwGg3I]LDS Mormon Mitt Romney on Blacks Priesthood - YouTube[/ame]

"You should be consistent. If the Pope is a Nazi, then Obama is a cokehead and a pothead, and Byrd is a clansman." Si modo.
Yes, and Bush is a pothead, and probable cokehead. His answer to the question of cocaine use was: "I won't say I have, and I won't say I haven't". Cheney was a drunk (two DUI's in one year, and a thug, battery conviction.) Some already believe Clinton was a "rapists". The Pope is no "NAZI", most have been good men. CATHOLICS were also persecuted by the Nazis, and some CATHOLICS were among those first to resist.

"You should be consistent. If the Pope is a Nazi, then Obama is a cokehead and a pothead, and Byrd is a clansman." Si modo.
Yes, and Bush is a pothead, and probable cokehead. His answer to the question of cocaine use was: "I won't say I have, and I won't say I haven't". Cheney was a drunk (two DUI's in one year, and a thug, battery conviction.) Some already believe Clinton was a "rapists". The Pope is no "NAZI", most have been good men. CATHOLICS were also persecuted by the Nazis, and some CATHOLICS were among those first to resist.

Was that before or after the Reichskonkordat?

Reichskonkordat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good times, good times.

Wonder if there would have been outrage if Obama hired lawyers from a college Wright started..like Bush did from Regents..a college Robertson started.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back