Go home Mormon Bishop and Shepherd your flock

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
When mitt Romney proposed to run a clean gentleman's campaign everyone applauded including Barack Obama who knew exactly what was going to happen to his hapless opponent.

When Mitt Romney proposed to bring honor and decency to the realm of political battle Democrats danced with Glee realizing they had a new Patsy to play with.

When Obama predictably dismantled Romney who refused to fight back with any kind of real spirit the utterly predictable happened.

Now 6 years later a torrential loser has advice to give to the man who did what he was not able to do. He wants that man to imitate his losing ways. He wants that man to be humble, conciliatory and Patsy-like just like he was. Indeed those are desirable qualities for a Mormon Bishop.

The current president however has no aspirations to join the church of the latter day saints or to advance in their ranks.
The current Mormon Bishop on the other hand apparently has aspirations of joining the march of 45 people who have made it all the way to the oval office. It seems to me he should be taking advice from Trump and not the other way around.

In retrospect it's probably better for everyone if Romney goes back to the LDS and does what he's best suited for. The act that he is trying to bring to Washington will be greatly appreciated by the Democrats in his next losing bid.

Listen closely Mitt I can hear Joseph Smith calling out to you. Come home boy you're out of You're league... Moroni will show you the way!

Jo

Last edited:
Someone has a sad that Senator Romney isn’t kissing President Trump’s ass and didn’t go full lickspittle like Senator Cruz.

Someone has a sad that Senator Romney isn’t kissing President Trump’s ass and didn’t go full lickspittle like Senator Cruz.

I did not realize that MDK stood for
Mormon Dick Kisser.....

Jo

When mitt Romney proposed to run a clean gentleman's campaign everyone applauded including Barack Obama we knew exactly what was going to happen to his hapless opponent.

When mitt Romney proposed to bring honor and decency to the realm of political battle Democrats danced with Glee realizing they had a new Patsy to play with.

When Obama predictably dismantled Romney who refused to fight back with any kind of real spirit the utterly predictable happened.

Now 6 years later a torrential loser has advice to give to the man who did what he was not able to do. He wants that man to imitate his losing ways. He wants that man to be humble, conciliatory and Patsy-like just like he was. Indeed those are desirable qualities for a Mormon Bishop.

The current president however has no aspirations to join the church of the latter day saints ot to advance in their ranks.
The current Mormon Bishop however apparently has aspirations of joining the march of 45 people who have made it all the way to the oval office. It seems to me he should be taking advice from Trump and not the other way around.

In retrospect it's probably better for everyone if Romney goes back to the LDS and does what he's best suited for. The act that he is trying to bring to Washington will be greatly appreciated by the Democrats in his next losing bid.

Listen closely Mitt I can hear Joseph Smith calling out to you. Come home boy you're out of You're league... Moroni will show you the way!

Jo
I wondered who would be the first to play the Mormon card. Looks like you win, justoffal. Congrats!

When mitt Romney proposed to run a clean gentleman's campaign everyone applauded including Barack Obama we knew exactly what was going to happen to his hapless opponent.

When mitt Romney proposed to bring honor and decency to the realm of political battle Democrats danced with Glee realizing they had a new Patsy to play with.

The current president however has no aspirations to join the church of the latter day saints ot to advance in their ranks.
The current Mormon Bishop however apparently has aspirations of joining the march of 45 people who have made it all the way to the oval office. It seems to me he should be taking advice from Trump and not the other way around.

Jo
I wondered who would be the first to play the Mormon card. Looks like you win, justoffal. Congrats!

Actually Harry Reid beat me to it long ago Dude.

I notice the left has stepped up to defend Romney...like they did McCain...and Flake

Sure sign not to trust them

Jo

Who played the Mormon card in 2012?

I notice the left has stepped up to defend Romney...like they did McCain...and Flake

Yes when Mcain got a hero's send off from
The left it was at once a hilarious and tragic event.

Jo

Who played the Mormon card in 2012?

NO! BARRY WOULD NEEEEVER!

JO

Do you believe McCain did NOT deserve a hero's send off?
Romney and McCain, vote for them or not, were at least respected as honorable because they cared about America and it's place in this world, not enhancing their private empires and dictator envy. And I don't think their heroes were tyrants, like Kim, Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, MBS. Also, Romney and McCain can complete sentences and stay with their subject instead of wandering verbally all over the place. Those were the days!

Yes, we have a tendency to like
morally upright people.

Sure, guess it was just his binder you didn't like and that his wife rode horses...what could possibly be worse than that....dumbass.

Yes, we have a tendency to like
morally upright people.

Except you demonized him in 2012.

Gawd you're stupid

No, I just did not vote for him.

Oh, I am sure some are jumping to his defense simply b/c he criticized President Trump.

Do you believe McCain did NOT deserve a hero's send off?
Romney and McCain, vote for them or not, were at least respected as honorable because they cared about America and it's place in this world, not enhancing their private empires and dictator envy. And I don't think their heroes were tyrants, like Kim, Putin, Erdogan, Duterte, MBS. Also, Romney and McCain can complete sentences and stay with their subject instead of wandering verbally all over the place. Those were the days!

They had something else in common.
They were both losers.

Jo

I always defended McCain, even though he picked the dumber than dumb Palin for VP, yet I voted for him.

Oh, I am sure some are jumping to his defense simply b/c he criticized President Trump.

Yeah Romney was a vile high school bully
Who pulled insurance coverage and killed a man's wife. Mcain fathred a Mulatto child...
But now? They are both candidates for Rushmore!

Forum List

Back