BIRTH OF A NATION: Teaser Trailer

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Another kill whitie movie DJango Unchained 2. Set against the antebellum South, THE BIRTH OF A NATION follows Nat Turner (Nate Parker), a literate slave and preacher, whose financially strained owner, Samuel Turner (Armie Hammer), accepts an offer to use Nat’s preaching to subdue unruly slaves. As he witnesses countless atrocities - against himself and his fellow slaves - Nat orchestrates an uprising in the hopes of leading his people to freedom.

slide_15.jpg

Another kill whitie movie DJango Unchained 2. Set against the antebellum South, THE BIRTH OF A NATION follows Nat Turner (Nate Parker), a literate slave and preacher, whose financially strained owner, Samuel Turner (Armie Hammer), accepts an offer to use Nat’s preaching to subdue unruly slaves. As he witnesses countless atrocities - against himself and his fellow slaves - Nat orchestrates an uprising in the hopes of leading his people to freedom.

slide_15.jpg

Was there a slave/master relationship serotype that wasn't included in that trailer? And I love how they chose the grizzly white southern accents to really nail down the evil of whitey. And then there's the doe eyed innocent black folk with their eyebrows raised like a child that just got caught in the cookie jar. I would assume that after watching this we should expect some renewed feelings of victimhood. And you'd better believe that this ones going to get an Oscar lest they be accused again of racism. I'll watch it for no other reason than I know how the story ends.

Last edited:
Wait, in Django, they killed his partner, schultz,who was white!!

....And the coolest person in the whole movie!!

It wasn't like Zulu dawn where a big battle occurs and you see blacks dropping like flies until they overrun the army.

It had a twist in. When Schultz shot that narcisstic asshole, I was shocked. Shultz was the calm thinking one. I would never had guessed he would let his ego get the better of him. The killing afterwards--eh a little unreal.

Wait, in Django, they killed his partner, schultz,who was white!!

....And the coolest person in the whole movie!!

It wasn't like Zulu dawn where a big battle occurs and you see blacks dropping like flies until they overrun the army.

It had a twist in. When Schultz shot that narcisstic asshole, I was shocked. Shultz was the calm thinking one. I would never had guessed he would let his ego get the better of him. The killing afterwards--eh a little unreal.

So who went on to become a sergeant at stalag 13?

Forum List

Back