Birth Cert stuff

Hey, you've just joined the "It's on Youtube, it must be true!".

Now tell us again why this isn't a conspiracy?

Also, you know what I like best about that video? The cheesy powerpoint generic track-runner in the background.

Clearly, no expense was spared by the AV department on this one!

The fact is in the video the Governor and Fukino could not get their story straight. They had to have two press releases to correct everything so dimwitts like you would keep defending the lie of hawaii.

Just about as much as I believe we have seen obama's real birth certificate.

So is that a yes or a no?

BigReb is demonstrating yet again why it is pointless for Obama to answer the birfers.

Obama could call a press conference on national TV, present his long-form birth certificate, have the doctor who delivered him and all the nurses in the delivery room that day present swearing up and down on a stack of bibles he was born in Hawaii, and show a film of him being born, and most of the birfers still wouldn't believe it.

This thread is a testament to it all.

I agree there. That is how the mind of a truly committed conspiracy theorist works. There are mired in confirmation bias beyond reason and evidence and understanding of how things work in the real world, and have invested so much emotional stock in their theory as gospel that they just can't turn back.

There are people who would be like, okay that's settled, and then proceed on their daily life and never give it another thought.

But those are not the USArmyLiar caliber of birthers, and the people who pollute the entire first ten-plus pages of an Obama BC google with this stuff. Those are the dogmatic ones and they will never cease until he is no longer President.

And the louder they get, the more they get associated with the right in general, and then the more loony the whole right appears from the center... that is why several Republican leaders, notably Rove and Boenher and Palin, are now distancing themselves from the movement. It is a political liability.

So is that a yes or a no?

I don't believe either version.

Okay so you don't believe Obama was born in Hawai'i then?

If not, where was he born? And what evidence do you have that this is so? Is this evidence greater than the evidence of his Hawai'i birth?

Do you believe everything the government tells you? Did you believe Iraq had WMD's?
Too answer your question , I do not know where he was born. I will not know until he produces his birth certificate.

Last edited:
Where is it written in the Constitution that every citizen has the right to see any presidents actual original birth certificate? What if there never was one? Did Washington or Adams have one?

Where is it written in the Constitution that every citizen has the right to see any presidents actual original birth certificate? What if there never was one? Did Washington or Adams have one?

As his employer I want to know everything there is to know about him. After all he controls the military.

obama_kenyan_document_top.jpg

obama_kenyan_document.jpg

Funny how birthers will not accept the COLB from Hawaii, but they will accept the COLB from Kenya.

I demand to see his Kenyan Long Form!

Why do you Accept one but not the other?...

:)

peace...

I have to say I find it ridiculous that every single post or thread about Obama's missing birth certificate is put in Conspiracy Theories. Everybody is talking about it....Trump even brought it up on The View, for heaven's sakes. Where of course he was promptly called a racist when the harpies set up their wail...

I don't think people who are troubled by this issue are necessarily conspiracists. It's not necessarily a belief in a "conspiracy" that leads people to want Obama to show his birth cert. Cheney (or was it McCain?) was required to show his to prove his eligibility. People want Obama held to the same standard.

Of course, Obama doesn't believe he answers to the American people, so he will continue to show his disregard for them by withholding the information they ask for...

Anyway, I think it's silly to post every single message about the very current, very serious issue that keeps coming up, and will continue to come up through 2012 and beyond, in Conspiracy Theories. It could be the thing best remembered about Obama's presidency. It's near sighted of you to shrug off all interest as craziness. At the very least I think it qualifies as a current event. I can't go 10 minutes online, on tv or on the radio without running across it...

thats because somehow the mods consider facts like Obama not being a us citizen conspiracy theorys.They like to THINK that its been debunked but the only thing thats been debunked is that he is a us citizen.:lol:

Because I trust the State of Hawaii over the Republic of Kenya.

You will be the first victim I see.:lol:

I'm not sure what you mean.

Are you of the opinion that the Kenyan document is more legitimate than the Hawaii COLB?

And if the Hawaiian long form was produced, why would you believe it to be legitimate?

I do not believe either are real. Hawaii is full of shit. If the state's history wasn't so democratic controled they might be believeable.

And if the Hawaiian long form was produced, why would you believe it to be legitimate?

You know that is never going to happen if their was one obama would have produced it long ago.

Forum List

Back