Birth Announcement

Congratulations. Your entire life is about to change in ways you cannot even imagine. It is going to become deeper and more profound.

I highly recommend the Diaper Genie disposal system, by the way. You drop the dirty diaper in, twist the top, and presto, odors sealed off from the world. When the Genie is full, you open the lid and pull out the world's longest white sausage links.

Very efficient.

Last edited:
Congrats! Babies are great, boys are great, and being a parent will be the best thing you ever do.

Oh! And since you had a boy spend the extra money on Pampers until they are about one and a half. It will save you money on laundry detergent. And Jack Johnson is great for putting a baby or four year old to sleep in the car.

Have fun!

Oh, yeah. When you come home from work, make sure you change your shirt before you take the baby. He will be spitting up on you and that stuff stains.

Burping after every feeding is critical to minimizing the chances of colic. They swallow a lot of air, and if they don't burp, that air bubble causes them great pain.

Babies can breathe and swallow milk at the same time. We lose that ability after about the first year, I think.

If the baby gets colic anyway, and all else has failed to calm him, strap him into your car and drive around for a few minutes. Works every time.

Oh, yeah. When you come home from work, make sure you change your shirt before you take the baby. He will be spitting up on you and that stuff stains.

Burping after every feeding is critical to minimizing the chances of colic. They swallow a lot of air, and if they don't burp, that air bubble causes them great pain.

Babies can breathe and swallow milk at the same time. We lose that ability after about the first year, I think.

If the baby gets colic anyway, and all else has failed to calm him, strap him into your car and drive around for a few minutes. Works every time.

I thought after my son was no longer a baby I would stop having spit up on my shoulder any time I went somewhere........Now it is snot. And instead of pacifiers and rattles in my purse, I now have rocks and cars.

But you get to be there hero when you kill say a bee, that happened this morning. I am the best thing in the world right now because I saved him for the evil bee. LOL

Congratulations. Your entire life is about to change in ways you cannot even imagine. It is going to become deeper and more profound.

= you will never sleep or eat a normal meal again

look dude we got rulez here....

no picture,,,,,,

no baby....

come on show us that ugly ass baby.....it may look beautiful to you now.....but you will look at them pics one day and go wth?

They said my daughter was beautiful and I was like "Okay - but how can you tell?"

Oh! I thought my son was the most beautiful thing in the world when he came out. I look at pics now.......And he is still beautiful, but a little old manish.

Not to steal from ooh's thunder, but this is what I am talking about.
jacksonbaby.jpg

Hey, could we not hijack the man's thread about his newborn son? Whatthefuck you self-centered turds?

Forum List

Back