Birth Announcement

Congratulations!

Remember, read to him every night at bedtime. Nothing makes someone feel safe and loved and warm like a bedtime story.

A love of reading - I swear. This is the best gift any parent can give their child.

My mother taught me to read by the time I was four. Grimm's Fairy Tales. She read that book to me a bunch of times, and then had me start reading it back to her. She rewarded me each time with a roll of Life Savers that came in containers that looked like cardboard books. Anyone remember those?

By the time I hit elementary school, I was reading three books a week. Novels. I was reading college-level books by the time I was 12.

Thanks, Mom!

Last edited:
As promised:

(my son is the warm blooded creature to the right, to the left you see the head of a 1/2 weimaraner 1/2 german shepard that will kill you if you mess with his little brother)

scaled.php

okaayyyyyyyyyyyy i am sure we could take a picture that doesnt make the new baby look so old...geezes people....the dog is just sniffing for food....

remember: your dog sees that baby as something belonging to the pack leader.....not as a little brother...my dogs are real protective of my hens and ducks...till they decide to kill them.....just saying....dont leave a large dog with a baby....(do you need this lecture) ???

As promised:

(my son is the warm blooded creature to the right, to the left you see the head of a 1/2 weimaraner 1/2 german shepard that will kill you if you mess with his little brother)

scaled.php

My heart is now three times it's normal size!!!!

See? I just needed a picture of an infant. To be fair, the dog is responsible for probably 1/3 of the heart size.

:thanks:

As promised:

scaled.php
LOL. He has such a wise look, as if to say, "Hmmm, I was not informed that this thing was part of the deal. Um, Mom? We need to talk."

Last edited:
As promised:

scaled.php
LOL. He has such a wise look, as if to say, "Hmmm, I was not informed that this thing was part of the deal. Um, Mom? We need to talk."

zomg!! He looks just like this baby, how appropriate!

sleep.jpg

he could have an old soul without being so old looking.....

plus that baby is looking pretty white......i have heard black babies darken after born....

remember: your dog sees that baby as something belonging to the pack leader.....not as a little brother...my dogs are real protective of my hens and ducks...till they decide to kill them.....just saying....dont leave a large dog with a baby....(do you need this lecture) ???

Of course not. If we left that honey badger (dogs nickname) with the baby, he'd lick it to death.

We actually have two dogs, the other one is smaller, older, and meaner. The most dangerous part of it so far is they want to fight over who is the baby's #1 protector.

okaayyyyyyyyyyyy i am sure we could take a picture that doesnt make the new baby look so old...geezes people....the dog is just sniffing for food....

The baby may be an old soul. And the baby has my hairline, so of course he's adorable. *don't ask*

The baby won't have hair for long. There's male pattern baldness going all the way up his female line. Both my brother-in-laws are balding. He'll probably lose his hair before my father does (but not me, because between him and the two dogs, I'll wind up ripping mine out at some point I'm sure).

As promised:

scaled.php

Awwww! I love babies. So adorable. How is the mother doing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back