Birth Announcement

Hey, could we not hijack the man's thread about his newborn son? Whatthefuck you self-centered turds?

Hey!! Babies get mentioned, pictures come out. Think of it as commercials until he supplies the missing photos.

Exactly! He hasn't been around too many women who have children, I am assuming. We love any reason to show off our children.

unfortunately my sons was born before the internet.......i thought he was beautiful....in reality he had this weird ass hair.....and all lol

How about any excuse to give the man his due and not make it all about you, you, you?

unfortunately my sons was born before the internet.......i thought he was beautiful....in reality he had this weird ass hair.....and all lol

At least he wasn't bald, I was bald until I was a year and half..Now I have more hair than one really needs.

Unk, you are trolling a birth thread.

Pull yourself together, man.

I'm actually telling you all to stop hijacking it. Show some respect. You can muster that much self-control, can't you?

Oh, yeah. When you come home from work, make sure you change your shirt before you take the baby. He will be spitting up on you and that stuff stains.

Burping after every feeding is critical to minimizing the chances of colic. They swallow a lot of air, and if they don't burp, that air bubble causes them great pain.

Babies can breathe and swallow milk at the same time. We lose that ability after about the first year, I think.

If the baby gets colic anyway, and all else has failed to calm him, strap him into your car and drive around for a few minutes. Works every time.

I thought after my son was no longer a baby I would stop having spit up on my shoulder any time I went somewhere........Now it is snot. And instead of pacifiers and rattles in my purse, I now have rocks and cars.

But you get to be there hero when you kill say a bee, that happened this morning. I am the best thing in the world right now because I saved him for the evil bee. LOL
OK. That is just really cute.

At least he wasn't bald, I was bald until I was a year and half..Now I have more hair than one really needs.

Same! My mom used to tape bows to my head. My daughter had a TON of hair, as did her first two. The pic you saw is the youngest. She takes after me, both in looks and lack of hair. She has my mother's toes, which is the coolest thing ever, since mom has passed, and woman had some damn unique toes. ;)

Oh, yeah. When you come home from work, make sure you change your shirt before you take the baby. He will be spitting up on you and that stuff stains.

Burping after every feeding is critical to minimizing the chances of colic. They swallow a lot of air, and if they don't burp, that air bubble causes them great pain.

Babies can breathe and swallow milk at the same time. We lose that ability after about the first year, I think.

If the baby gets colic anyway, and all else has failed to calm him, strap him into your car and drive around for a few minutes. Works every time.

I thought after my son was no longer a baby I would stop having spit up on my shoulder any time I went somewhere........Now it is snot. And instead of pacifiers and rattles in my purse, I now have rocks and cars.

But you get to be there hero when you kill say a bee, that happened this morning. I am the best thing in the world right now because I saved him for the evil bee. LOL
OK. That is just really cute.

I love babies, but four year olds are a lot of fun. Even when they are boys and feel the world is the their toilet.

Unk, you are trolling a birth thread.

Pull yourself together, man.

I'm actually telling you all to stop hijacking it. Show some respect. You can muster that much self-control, can't you?

Well if YOU can't, why should we?

Idiot.

I haven't tried to turn this into a "Yeah, yeah, new baby, that's great, but look at MY precious" thread. YOU have. What a selfish asshole.

Thanks all! Thanks for the congrats & pos reps!

I will post a pic when I can. My new phone isn't being technologically communicative with my laptop right now.I used to have extra time to figure out how to get technology to work. Oh well, now I just have to wait for my son to turn 8 then he can do it all for me.

I haven't tried to turn this into a "Yeah, yeah, new baby, that's great, but look at MY precious" thread. YOU have. What a selfish asshole.

There is nothing wrong with people sharing stories about their children with a new parent. It's a way of welcoming them to the club.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back