Bin Laden is DEAD, thread from Hell

What do you think about the government's released information?

• I believe all of it, of course some stuff is withheld for security's sake

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • I believe none of it, seems like b-s to me

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • I believe most of it, some stuff fabricated for political reasons

Votes: 29 29.6%

• Total voters
As I depart this thread, I wonder if Obama will have anything more to claim as success other than:

1. He thought it was a good idea to Kill OBL
2. He found his birth certificate
3. He can probably walk and chew gum simultaneously.

***unsubscribe***

Well he was also a Nobel Peace Prize recipient.

LOL!! Hahaha~ Bet they want that prize back right about now. I just read on Drudge where the UN rights commission is investigating whether Obama was within legal rights to target and have Bin Laden killed. NO matter how much I dislike Obama, the UN and the world can go fuck themselves.. They don't tell us what we can do nor did we need permission to take out that sorry fuck Bin Laden and if they think for one second they can bring some type of world criminal charges up on our President, they had best think again..

Well..

340x.gif

:lol:..

Just saw this, thought it was funny :).

Here he is: Admiral McRaven.

This is the guy who will assure you that his team caught and shot OBL in the head, blowing his brains out.

His team also thoughtfully gave OBL a proper burial at sea !

After verifying his DNA first ofcourse !

How could anybody doubt such a hero ?

"Where is the body ? ? ?" . . . . . "At the bottom of the ocean." . . ! ! !

William_H_McRaven.JPG

Last edited:
‘Dead or alive’ The sorry history of George W. Bush and the hunt for Osama bin Laden

Fans of former president George W. Bush, including former members of his administration and conservatives online and in the media, have been straining to allow the 43rd president share credit with President Barack Obama for the killing of bin Laden, who took credit for orchestrating the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S., as well as deadly terror attacks in Africa and elsewhere. But Bush’s record on tracking bin Laden is uneven at best.

In fact, it appears that while the U.S. military and the CIA were fully prepared to hunt bin Laden down during the Bush years, they were often hampered, by then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and in some cases, by the president, whose caution and deference to Pakistan may have delayed bringing bin Laden to account.

‘Dead or alive’ The sorry history of George W. Bush and the hunt for Osama bin Laden : The Reid Report

I cannot post the entire story, as you know. But go to the link and read the timeline of what GWB did with regards to capturing Bin Laden. And now they want to give him credit. What a totally pathetic bunch.

Last edited:
BIG Difference!

The military Carter was using were seasonsed soldiers dealing with terrorism.

The military Obama used was the Bush military, that had been fighting these pukes since 2001, had been waterboarding intel out of them since 2001, and on and on and on.

He sent a sizable number of American troops deep into Pakistan to capture what may or may not have been Osama Bin Laden. How is that not a huge risk, whether they're "seasoned" or not?

As I depart this thread, I wonder if Obama will have anything more to claim as success other than:

1. He thought it was a good idea to Kill OBL
2. He found his birth certificate
3. He can probably walk and chew gum simultaneously.

***unsubscribe***

Well he was also a Nobel Peace Prize recipient.

LOL!! Hahaha~ Bet they want that prize back right about now. I just read on Drudge where the UN rights commission is investigating whether Obama was within legal rights to target and have Bin Laden killed. NO matter how much I dislike Obama, the UN and the world can go fuck themselves.. They don't tell us what we can do nor did we need permission to take out that sorry fuck Bin Laden and if they think for one second they can bring some type of world criminal charges up on our President, they had best think again..

Kudos to you. :clap2:

No I'm not.

Yes you are.

Lying for your shameful party.

Oh no I'm not. There were posters who were giving all the credit to W and DICK. It is pretty sad that Obama has shown up your warmonger President. Pretty Sad...:clap2:

Everyone involved in the hunt from day one should get credit...there are those who would like to forget anything the past administration did and there are those who would like to forget what the current administration did.

Due to the nature of this Message board, guess which shrill group we get the "pleasure" of hearing from the most?

I have never seen anything like this. Why am I surprised?? I actually thought that maybe this once that the right wing would act adult. Big mistake. The jealousy is outrageous.

As I've said, you care more for your party than you do your country. It's really disgusting. Sore losers.

View attachment 13304

It is a sad and pathetic response to an event that all Americans should celebrate

Sorry, Rambamo's actions will only breed more terrorists.

:alirulz::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror:

That' what the left would be saying right about now.

Are we?

‘Dead or alive’ The sorry history of George W. Bush and the hunt for Osama bin Laden

Fans of former president George W. Bush, including former members of his administration and conservatives online and in the media, have been straining to allow the 43rd president share credit with President Barack Obama for the killing of bin Laden, who took credit for orchestrating the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S., as well as deadly terror attacks in Africa and elsewhere. But Bush’s record on tracking bin Laden is uneven at best.

In fact, it appears that while the U.S. military and the CIA were fully prepared to hunt bin Laden down during the Bush years, they were often hampered, by then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and in some cases, by the president, whose caution and deference to Pakistan may have delayed bringing bin Laden to account.

‘Dead or alive’ The sorry history of George W. Bush and the hunt for Osama bin Laden : The Reid Report

I cannot post the entire story, as you know. But go to the link and read the timeline of what GWB did with regards to capturing Obama. And now they want to give him credit. What a totally pathetic bunch.
GWB tried to capture Obama?

Interesting.

Too bad he was unsuccessful. Our future generations wouldn't have the burden of dealing with Obama's ineptness on most issues he's dealt with.

BTW, throwing up some BS from a far left site lends you zero credibility.

Kudos to you. :clap2:

While that is a nice sentiment, since the first six articles on Drudge are links to how there are "doubts" Osama is dead, I'm thinking many of the links on Drudge may be of questionable veracity.

Just saying...

Sorry, Rambamo's actions will only breed more terrorists.

:alirulz::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror:

That' what the left would be saying right about now.

Are we?
Not now, He was offed on your boys watch.

If it happened under Bush, damn right many of your fellow lefty loons would be cackling like hens right about now.

Well, since OBL was never caught during Bush's administration, we will never know, will we.

As for me...anytime would have been a good time...sooner would have been better than later.....but later is better than never.

Here is a small example of what you read on FOX:

nickthecat 13 minutes ago

Osama was Obama's blood brother, he died to help his re election campaign.
Like Flag ReplyReply blanchedub 5 minutes ago in reply to nickthecat

You are a traitor to your country with that comment.

Not now, He was offed on your boys watch.

If it happened under Bush, damn right many of your fellow lefty loons would be cackling like hens right about now.

Well, since OBL was never caught during Bush's administration, we will never know, will we.

As for me...anytime would have been a good time...sooner would have been better than later.....but later is better than never.
Just think how much different the world would be if Clinton had actually done his job, and taken the shot when he had him dead to right.

Forum List

Back