Billions of tax $$$ spent to buy votes for 12% approval rating AHCA

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Republicans have succumbed to blatantly bribing members to support the worst bill in American history. All so Trump can claim a "win."

ACA tax? Still there.
Healthcare mandate? Still there.

61 times the GOP voted to fully repeal the ACA under Obama. Why are they doing this nonsense instead of bringing up a 62nd vote now that they can actually change things? Pathetic.

The headline on DrudgeReport right now: Republicans use state payoffs to win votes for repeal bill

Bribing? Does your short term memory not extend to when the the ACA was passed? They had to bribe a few senators to get that passed.

Look up the "Cornhusker Kickback".

Oh, and before anyone tries: I hate both parties and they both wrong for doing this.

Trumpies all over the country spent thousands of hours criticizing Obamacare over the last 7 years

Now that horrendous Trumpcare is on the docket, we get very few threads by righties extolling the virtues of a plan that will take away health insurance from 22 million people.

The GOP's healthcare plan is like a heckler who spends 7 yrs mocking the headliner, then gets called onstage and has zero material.

Bribing? Does your short term memory not extend to when the the ACA was passed? They had to bribe a few senators to get that passed.

Oh, and before anyone tries: I hate both parties and they both wrong for doing this.
Obamacare had 18 months of discussion before it was finalized.
Trumpcare was concocted in secret because the repukes were too embarrassed for anyone to see it.

See the difference?

Obamacare had 18 months of discussion before it was finalized.
Trumpcare was concocted in secret because the repukes were too embarrassed for anyone to see it.

See the difference?

I don't remember saying anything about how they were created, did you get lost and end up in the wrong topic?

Bribing is bribing. Both the ACA and the AHCA are crap and would never pass on their own merits.

• Banned

What? My OP's link was the headline of the biggest Trump cheerleading site in the Nation. If you're excuse is "Obama did it," then be prepared to explain why your imitating him.

Republicans have succumbed to blatantly bribing members to support the worst bill in American history. All so Trump can claim a "win."

ACA tax? Still there.
Healthcare mandate? Still there.

61 times the GOP voted to fully repeal the ACA under Obama. Why are they doing this nonsense instead of bringing up a 62nd vote now that they can actually change things? Pathetic.

The headline on DrudgeReport right now: Republicans use state payoffs to win votes for repeal bill
Meh, it really is not so Trump cam claim a win - it is because the Republicans are looking extremely foolish when they voted to repeal the ACA dozens of times, almost universally ran on repealing the law and have been promising to do so since the day it was created.

Not replacing the ACA is political suicide. Unfortunately for the right, repealing it is political suicide as well. I do not think they are going to manage to get out of the rut they managed to place themselves in.

And yet incredibly, millions of Americans believe the two parties are very different.

Forum List

Back