Bill O’Reilly Stuns Trump-Basher Jorge Ramos: “I Favor a Wall. Am I a Racist for Favoring a Wall?”

Trump articulated inelegantly. You have to be a real douche bag to claim that Trump meant all Mexicans are rapists, or even that all illegals are rapists.
I wouldn't go that far, I don't think he was talking about ALL Mexicans, but it is pretty clear that his statement was reckless and offensive. It can easily be seen as an insult to the Mexican people and government. Most people take generalized insults aimed and a group of people as "racists". It is all part of Trumps uncompromising and unapologetic platform to be anti-politically correct. Many people are supporting him because of that.

So if I say Democrats are all douche bags, that means I'm a racist?

We know you choose to interpret his remarks that way. That's why you're a douche bag. You interpret them in a way that is politically convenient for Democrats. But that's what douche bags do.
Brilliant point dude... Calling Democrats Douchebags is equal to calling Illegal immigrant Mexicans criminals and rapists. Your wit amazes me

Hardly. No one is born a Democrat. You have to make a conscious decision to become a Democrat douche bag, and that is exactly what Democrats are. They have been shitting on this country for over 100 years now.
I shouldn't need to spell this out... if you can't see how calling Mexicans illegal immigrants rapists and murders is racists then thats one you... Even if he didn't mean it that way, after the backlash from his many comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and women... He feeds off of it and doubles down. He means to insult and degrade... He relies on idiots like you to stick up for him.

I really hate to state the obvious. Those immigrants sneaking across the border are not following Federal Law, and (you might be surprised to know) most of them just happen to be from a nation on our southern border - Mexico. We have a current president who will make a government case and example out of Arizona patrolling their own borders, while cities like San Francisco harbor illegals ... even repeated felons .. who later kill an American citizen. You don't think the American people ought to be outraged? We have a President who is more concerned with following his liberal check list like Obamacare, than the safety of his own citizens killed by illegals. If this president had bothered to do his JOB rather than flex its muscles against Arizona while shielding "sanctuary cities" who protect illegal felons, Trump wouldn't have as much ammo as he has on immigration, or angry votes who support him. It's not that Trump is racist, as much as we have a President who chooses which issues is worth his time to support and address. Obama who views Americans as "clinging to their guns and religion" has proved himself to create the most dividing nation in recent history

I wouldn't go that far, I don't think he was talking about ALL Mexicans, but it is pretty clear that his statement was reckless and offensive. It can easily be seen as an insult to the Mexican people and government. Most people take generalized insults aimed and a group of people as "racists". It is all part of Trumps uncompromising and unapologetic platform to be anti-politically correct. Many people are supporting him because of that.

We know you choose to interpret his remarks that way. That's why you're a douche bag. You interpret them in a way that is politically convenient for Democrats. But that's what douche bags do.
Brilliant point dude... Calling Democrats Douchebags is equal to calling Illegal immigrant Mexicans criminals and rapists. Your wit amazes me

Hardly. No one is born a Democrat. You have to make a conscious decision to become a Democrat douche bag, and that is exactly what Democrats are. They have been shitting on this country for over 100 years now.
I shouldn't need to spell this out... if you can't see how calling Mexicans illegal immigrants rapists and murders is racists then thats one you... Even if he didn't mean it that way, after the backlash from his many comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and women... He feeds off of it and doubles down. He means to insult and degrade... He relies on idiots like you to stick up for him.

I really hate to state the obvious. Those immigrants sneaking across the border are not following Federal Law, and (you might be surprised to know) most of them just happen to be from a nation on our southern border - Mexico. We have a current president who will make a government case and example out of Arizona patrolling their own borders, while cities like San Francisco harbor illegals ... even repeated felons .. who later kill an American citizen. You don't think the American people ought to be outraged? We have a President who is more concerned with following his liberal check list like Obamacare, than the safety of his own citizens killed by illegals. If this president had bothered to do his JOB rather than flex its muscles against Arizona while shielding "sanctuary cities" who protect illegal felons, Trump wouldn't have as much ammo as he has on immigration, or angry votes who support him. It's not that Trump is racist, as much as we have a President who chooses which issues is worth his time to support and address. Obama who views Americans as "clinging to their guns and religion" has proved himself to create the most dividing nation in recent history
It amuses me to see all the cherry picked data, Obama has done good work on investing in border security but you all chose to focus on the areas that you don't like, for example sanctuary cities... I thought your party was all about small government, leave it up to the states... Sounds pretty hypocritical

It amuses me to see all the cherry picked data, Obama has done good work on investing in border security but you all chose to focus on the areas that you don't like, for example sanctuary cities... I thought your party was all about small government, leave it up to the states... Sounds pretty hypocritical

We obviously have a greater respect for federal laws than those who make excuses for sanctuary cities who defy even the INS, which has been given the authority to enforce current immigration laws. If you don't like the current legislation, then talk to your Congressional representatives. A state does not have any Constitutional authority to supersede Federal law and take it upon themselves not to obey it.

All this bullshit labeling people as "Racist" is going to land you Liberal turds in Gitmo when President Trump's elected. Keep running your fucking communist mouths assholes. Your days are numbered.

Quit touching yourself to your trump poster, nuthugger.

All this bullshit labeling people as "Racist" is going to land you Liberal turds in Gitmo when President Trump's elected. Keep running your fucking communist mouths assholes. Your days are numbered.

Quit touching yourself to your trump poster, nuthugger.

Shut your Japanese dick-sucking cockhole

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

I've heard the race card overplayed from the left and I imagine we will hear the sexist card getting played when it is a Hillary Trump race later this year. I don't like that shit either. However, in this case there has been some definite bias being spewed out there by the Trumpet, you just can not deny that. Read this shit out loud and tell me it's not:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

He always throws in that qualifier about how he loves these people, they are smart, or good, or many work for him but... Boom then there's the insult. It's weak and divisive and aint gonna play on the national stage.
Explain why it is OK for Mexico to have this wall but not the USA?

View attachment 67766
Because we are better than Mexico.
But not the Mexican immigrants,right?

They aren't rapists, drug smugglers and murderers,right?

I've heard the race card overplayed from the left and I imagine we will hear the sexist card getting played when it is a Hillary Trump race later this year. I don't like that shit either. However, in this case there has been some definite bias being spewed out there by the Trumpet, you just can not deny that. Read this shit out loud and tell me it's not:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

He always throws in that qualifier about how he loves these people, they are smart, or good, or many work for him but... Boom then there's the insult. It's weak and divisive and aint gonna play on the national stage.

View attachment 67766

awww.... cute...mentally ill trump bigot. :cuckoo:

View attachment 67766

awww.... cute...mentally ill trump bigot. :cuckoo:
Congratulations, you have officially proven that your IQ is too low to respond to my posts properly.

It was an interesting interview. I remember a moment when Bill was trying to show how Trumps statement about Mexicans was not racist... Bills point was that Trump was not talking about all Mexicans and as he read the quote in its entirety I could hear in his voice that Trumps words did not back up his point. It really was an insulting comment by the Trumpet, what a shame and embarrassment.

Trumps words were NOT about all Mexicans.
No. The comment was about the Mexican government deliberately sending their criminals north.

It was an interesting interview. I remember a moment when Bill was trying to show how Trumps statement about Mexicans was not racist... Bills point was that Trump was not talking about all Mexicans and as he read the quote in its entirety I could hear in his voice that Trumps words did not back up his point. It really was an insulting comment by the Trumpet, what a shame and embarrassment.

Trumps words were NOT about all Mexicans.
No. The comment was about the Mexican government deliberately sending their criminals north.

And thus, not all Mexicans. Which was my point.

The mexican government is emptying their jails and mental institutes. The government is taking bus loads of these criminals and crazies a mile from the border, handing each one a jug of water and some corn tortillas and pointing them in the direction of the US border with the threat never to return.
How many tons of hard drugs enter the US each month headed to a nice peaceful little town near where you live?
The 100% corrupt mexican politicians all get a percentage to look the other way.
For the mexican government it's their 'cash-cow'/Golden Goose. Trump poses a real threat to these corrupt mexicans.

The mexican government is emptying their jails and mental institutes. The government is taking bus loads of these criminals and crazies a mile from the border, handing each one a jug of water and some corn tortillas and pointing them in the direction of the US border with the threat never to return.
How many tons of hard drugs enter the US each month headed to a nice peaceful little town near where you live?
The 100% corrupt mexican politicians all get a percentage to look the other way.
For the mexican government it's their 'cash-cow'/Golden Goose. Trump poses a real threat to these corrupt mexicans.
I'd love to see some reliable data about this... Can you post some links?

I'd love to see some reliable data about this... Can you post some links?

Of course he can't.

Forum List

Back