Bill O’Reilly Stuns Trump-Basher Jorge Ramos: “I Favor a Wall. Am I a Racist for Favoring a Wall?”

I've heard the race card overplayed from the left and I imagine we will hear the sexist card getting played when it is a Hillary Trump race later this year. I don't like that shit either. However, in this case there has been some definite bias being spewed out there by the Trumpet, you just can not deny that. Read this shit out loud and tell me it's not:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

He always throws in that qualifier about how he loves these people, they are smart, or good, or many work for him but... Boom then there's the insult. It's weak and divisive and aint gonna play on the national stage.

Holy shit dude do you have any idea how much crime illegals rain down upon American citizens? How many American citizens have been murdered, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals? Its huge. It was reported this week that Obama released 124 illegal criminals from prison, only deporting 3% of them, and these illegals then murdered 138 people. We are fucking tried of illegals pouring across the border shitting on American citizens so fine, a wall will be built and we'll deport their ass.
Thats fine, support a wall and whatever measures to manage traffic across the border... Don't cherry pick data to justify calling a huge group of people criminals and rapists... It's true that some are bad dudes and responsible for crime, but many are also workers trying to make a better life for their family's, many are relatives of American citizens. The argument can be made in a much better way.
There should be no sympathy for the worker trying to make it better for their family. They are still disrespecting our immigration laws. We have a method in place for them to apply for citizenship first before they attempt to come in our country. They should use it. If not, they should stay in Mexico or wherever they came from.
Thats fine... If you ever want to gain support for your efforts you can't play off of hate talk rhetoric... Your opposition, who is in the majority, will not listen to your ideas if you talk like close minded bigots.
Do you understand they are breaking our immigration laws? Why are you supporting them doing that?

:desk: oh I know this one, because they hate America?

It was an interesting interview. I remember a moment when Bill was trying to show how Trumps statement about Mexicans was not racist... Bills point was that Trump was not talking about all Mexicans and as he read the quote in its entirety I could hear in his voice that Trumps words did not back up his point. It really was an insulting comment by the Trumpet, what a shame and embarrassment.

Trump articulated inelegantly. You have to be a real douche bag to claim that Trump meant all Mexicans are rapists, or even that all illegals are rapists.
I wouldn't go that far, I don't think he was talking about ALL Mexicans, but it is pretty clear that his statement was reckless and offensive. It can easily be seen as an insult to the Mexican people and government. Most people take generalized insults aimed and a group of people as "racists". It is all part of Trumps uncompromising and unapologetic platform to be anti-politically correct. Many people are supporting him because of that.

So if I say Democrats are all douche bags, that means I'm a racist?

We know you choose to interpret his remarks that way. That's why you're a douche bag. You interpret them in a way that is politically convenient for Democrats. But that's what douche bags do.
Brilliant point dude... Calling Democrats Douchebags is equal to calling Illegal immigrant Mexicans criminals and rapists. Your wit amazes me

I've heard the race card overplayed from the left and I imagine we will hear the sexist card getting played when it is a Hillary Trump race later this year. I don't like that shit either. However, in this case there has been some definite bias being spewed out there by the Trumpet, you just can not deny that. Read this shit out loud and tell me it's not:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

He always throws in that qualifier about how he loves these people, they are smart, or good, or many work for him but... Boom then there's the insult. It's weak and divisive and aint gonna play on the national stage.

Holy shit dude do you have any idea how much crime illegals rain down upon American citizens? How many American citizens have been murdered, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals? Its huge. It was reported this week that Obama released 124 illegal criminals from prison, only deporting 3% of them, and these illegals then murdered 138 people. We are fucking tried of illegals pouring across the border shitting on American citizens so fine, a wall will be built and we'll deport their ass.
Thats fine, support a wall and whatever measures to manage traffic across the border... Don't cherry pick data to justify calling a huge group of people criminals and rapists... It's true that some are bad dudes and responsible for crime, but many are also workers trying to make a better life for their family's, many are relatives of American citizens. The argument can be made in a much better way.

Go let them make a "better life" in Mexico. When they come here they take jobs from Americans. You want us to care about illegal aliens when you obviously don't give a crap about American workers.
Not the case... We don't need to open this can of worms again, we've been through it, my points obviously go right over your head.

You points go right into the toilet. You don't want to go over them again because you don't want to discuss the fact that you're so eager to take a great big crap on American worker. I could spend the rest of the year beating up on you and your ilk about that, and I will.
I have no doubt you will, i bet you will fill empowered by it, and when none of your ideas ever get accepted and supported by the government, states or local communities you can have a great time watching the country leave you behind... But im sure you will still feel that you are in the right and everybody else is an idiot.

All this bullshit labeling people as "Racist" is going to land you Liberal turds in Gitmo when President Trump's elected. Keep running your fucking communist mouths assholes. Your days are numbered.

There should be no sympathy for the worker trying to make it better for their family. They are still disrespecting our immigration laws. We have a method in place for them to apply for citizenship first before they attempt to come in our country. They should use it. If not, they should stay in Mexico or wherever they came from.

Why in the hell would we grant amnesty, citizenship, or social benefits to anyone who blatantly jumps our border illegally and repeatedly breaks our laws? WTF
Because trying to jail or deport 11 million + people doesn't make sense both financially or timewise so we need to find smart ways to deal with the situation. Im not saying open borders blanket amnesty but once the hard boiled eggheads like yourselves learn to soften up we may be able to make progress... the alternative is we stay in gridlock listening to a bunch of asshole bitch and moan.

All this bullshit labeling people as "Racist" is going to land you Liberal turds in Gitmo when President Trump's elected. Keep running your fucking communist mouths assholes. Your days are numbered.

Good grief, even 1 dead American murdered by an illegal is unacceptable to me. How many Americans murdered by illegals are you willing to accept?
You are missing the whole point. Nobody is dismissing the problems, but when you generalize and label a group of people as criminals and rapist then you create anger and divide. It ends up diverting from the point and doesn't progress your cause. It only strengthens your opposition. Do you not see that?
The really funny,and pathetic part of this post,is its you that is playing the generalize game, you are doing just what your blubbering about,anyone that had a shred of objectivity wouldn't be posting the generalized lie ,that Trump included all Mexicans/ minorities, as you claim.

It was an interesting interview. I remember a moment when Bill was trying to show how Trumps statement about Mexicans was not racist... Bills point was that Trump was not talking about all Mexicans and as he read the quote in its entirety I could hear in his voice that Trumps words did not back up his point. It really was an insulting comment by the Trumpet, what a shame and embarrassment.

Trump articulated inelegantly. You have to be a real douche bag to claim that Trump meant all Mexicans are rapists, or even that all illegals are rapists.
I wouldn't go that far, I don't think he was talking about ALL Mexicans, but it is pretty clear that his statement was reckless and offensive. It can easily be seen as an insult to the Mexican people and government. Most people take generalized insults aimed and a group of people as "racists". It is all part of Trumps uncompromising and unapologetic platform to be anti-politically correct. Many people are supporting him because of that.

We know you choose to interpret his remarks that way. That's why you're a douche bag. You interpret them in a way that is politically convenient for Democrats. But that's what douche bags do.
Brilliant point dude... Calling Democrats Douchebags is equal to calling Illegal immigrant Mexicans criminals and rapists. Your wit amazes me

Hardly. No one is born a Democrat. You have to make a conscious decision to become a Democrat douche bag, and that is exactly what Democrats are. They have been shitting on this country for over 100 years now.

I favor a wall and an end of the flood of illegals into this country.........not to mention the bending of our laws and constitution by this administration and Sanctuary cities

Good grief, even 1 dead American murdered by an illegal is unacceptable to me. How many Americans murdered by illegals are you willing to accept?
You are missing the whole point. Nobody is dismissing the problems, but when you generalize and label a group of people as criminals and rapist then you create anger and divide. It ends up diverting from the point and doesn't progress your cause. It only strengthens your opposition. Do you not see that?
The really funny,and pathetic part of this post,is its you that is playing the generalize game, you are doing just what your blubbering about,anyone that had a shred of objectivity wouldn't be posting the generalized lie ,that Trump included all Mexicans/ minorities, as you claim.
What are you talking about... I posted and am talking about the exact quote. Where's the lie?

Go let them make a "better life" in Mexico. When they come here they take jobs from Americans. You want us to care about illegal aliens when you obviously don't give a crap about American workers.
Not the case... We don't need to open this can of worms again, we've been through it, my points obviously go right over your head.

You points go right into the toilet. You don't want to go over them again because you don't want to discuss the fact that you're so eager to take a great big crap on American worker. I could spend the rest of the year beating up on you and your ilk about that, and I will.
I have no doubt you will, i bet you will fill empowered by it, and when none of your ideas ever get accepted and supported by the government, states or local communities you can have a great time watching the country leave you behind... But im sure you will still feel that you are in the right and everybody else is an idiot.

Apparently you believe taking a great big crap on American workers is a popular position. Let me tell you that all the polls show it most certainly isn't. If Trump gets elected, then my position will become government policy, so who is the one get left behind?

Americans have had their fill of your bullshit. You're telling them in no uncertain terms to bend over and take it up the ass. I'm mystified as to why you believe anyone agrees with you.

What are you talking about... I posted and am talking about the exact quote. Where's the lie?
If you can't see it,I can't help you.

Hardly. No one is born a Democrat. You have to make a conscious decision to become a Democrat douche bag, and that is exactly what Democrats are. They have been shitting on this country for over 100 years now.
I shouldn't need to spell this out... if you can't see how calling Mexicans illegal immigrants rapists and murders is racists then thats one you... Even if he didn't mean it that way, after the backlash from his many comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and women... He feeds off of it and doubles down. He means to insult and degrade... He relies on idiots like you to stick up for him.

Generalizing is bad only if you're a Republican, because they are all racist xenophobes. Right?

Last edited:

I'm doing just fine without your help. You're sticking up for something that is ugly and inherently wrong. Your anger and frustration may justify it for yourself but that still doesn't make it right.

Apparently you believe taking a great big crap on American workers is a popular position. Let me tell you that all the polls show it most certainly isn't. If Trump gets elected, then my position will become government policy, so who is the one get left behind?

Americans have had their fill of your bullshit. You're telling them in no uncertain terms to bend over and take it up the ass. I'm mystified as to why you believe anyone agrees with you.
Its funny that you think Trump has a chance of getting elected. If he does, which he won't... I will stand corrected. If he doesn't will you?

I shouldn't need to spell this out... if you can't see how calling Mexicans illegal immigrants rapists and murders is racists then thats one you... Even if he didn't mean it that way, after the backlash from his many comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and women... He feeds off of it and doubles down. He means to insult and degrade... He relies on idiots like you to stick up for him.

Some of them are rapists and murderers, so how is pointing that out racist? No one is falling for the leftwing bullshit that Trump was calling all of them rapists and murderers. That's just one of the endless series of lies douche bags like you have told about Republicans over the years. No one is falling for it any longer. It doesn't work anymore.

What really pisses you off is that Trump turned immigration into the big issue of the election. The open borders crowd didn't want anyone talking about that, and now you have to defend your traitorous anti American worker agenda.

Sucks to be you.

I'm doing just fine without your help. You're sticking up for something that is ugly and inherently wrong. Your anger and frustration may justify it for yourself but that still doesn't make it right.

What's "inherently wrong" about stating the simple truth?

Its funny that you think Trump has a chance of getting elected. If he does, which he won't... I will stand corrected. If he doesn't will you?

If he doesn't get elected will I be wrong about him getting elected?

Is that really the dumbass question you want me to answer?

Some of them are rapists and murderers, so how is pointing that out racist? No one is falling for the leftwing bullshit that Trump was calling all of them rapists and murderers. That's just one of the endless series of lies douche bags like you have told about Republicans over the years. No one is falling for it any longer. It doesn't work anymore.

What really pisses you off is that Trump turned immigration into the big issue of the election. The open borders crowd didn't want anyone talking about that, and now you have to defend your traitorous anti American worker agenda.

Sucks to be you.
Read the fucking quote or watch the video... He very strongly implied that the Mexican government was sending over criminals and rapists and then covered by stating that some might be good people. He dresses up all his insults like that... I love China, China loves me but Fuck China... All you dimwits eat that shit up... Burp, Fart, chug a beer, American fuck yeah!

Even if he didn't mean to offend, lets say he misspoke as all people do at times... He had countless times to clarify or take it back in the aftermath... He didn't... He wants the controversy

Forum List

Back