Bill O’Reilly Stuns Trump-Basher Jorge Ramos: “I Favor a Wall. Am I a Racist for Favoring a Wall?”

It was an interesting interview. I remember a moment when Bill was trying to show how Trumps statement about Mexicans was not racist... Bills point was that Trump was not talking about all Mexicans and as he read the quote in its entirety I could hear in his voice that Trumps words did not back up his point. It really was an insulting comment by the Trumpet, what a shame and embarrassment.

All this bullshit labeling people as "Racist" is going to land you Liberal turds in Gitmo when President Trump's elected. Keep running your fucking communist mouths assholes. Your days are numbered.

All this bullshit labeling people as "Racist" is going to land you Liberal turds in Gitmo when President Trump's elected. Keep running your fucking communist mouths assholes. Your days are numbered.
I've heard the race card overplayed from the left and I imagine we will hear the sexist card getting played when it is a Hillary Trump race later this year. I don't like that shit either. However, in this case there has been some definite bias being spewed out there by the Trumpet, you just can not deny that. Read this shit out loud and tell me it's not:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

He always throws in that qualifier about how he loves these people, they are smart, or good, or many work for him but... Boom then there's the insult. It's weak and divisive and aint gonna play on the national stage.

I've heard the race card overplayed from the left and I imagine we will hear the sexist card getting played when it is a Hillary Trump race later this year. I don't like that shit either. However, in this case there has been some definite bias being spewed out there by the Trumpet, you just can not deny that. Read this shit out loud and tell me it's not:
When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.

He always throws in that qualifier about how he loves these people, they are smart, or good, or many work for him but... Boom then there's the insult. It's weak and divisive and aint gonna play on the national stage.

Holy shit dude do you have any idea how much crime illegals rain down upon American citizens? How many American citizens have been murdered, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals? Its huge. It was reported this week that Obama released 124 illegal criminals from prison, only deporting 3% of them, and these illegals then murdered 138 people. We are fucking tired of illegals pouring across the border shitting on American citizens so fine, a wall will be built and we'll deport their ass.

Last edited:
It was an interesting interview. I remember a moment when Bill was trying to show how Trumps statement about Mexicans was not racist... Bills point was that Trump was not talking about all Mexicans and as he read the quote in its entirety I could hear in his voice that Trumps words did not back up his point. It really was an insulting comment by the Trumpet, what a shame and embarrassment.

Trumps words were NOT about all Mexicans.

Explain why it is OK for Mexico to have this wall but not the USA?

Mexicowall.png

It is obvious from his words that he is not even describing ALL the SUBSET of Mexicans, ie IIlegals.

Holy shit dude do you have any idea how much crime illegals rain down upon American citizens? How many American citizens have been murdered, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals? Its huge. It was reported this week that Obama released 124 illegal criminals from prison, only deporting 3% of them, and these illegals then murdered 138 people. We are fucking tried of illegals pouring across the border shitting on American citizens so fine, a wall will be built and we'll deport their ass.
Thats fine, support a wall and whatever measures to manage traffic across the border... Don't cherry pick data to justify calling a huge group of people criminals and rapists... It's true that some are bad dudes and responsible for crime, but many are also workers trying to make a better life for their family's, many are relatives of American citizens. The argument can be made in a much better way.

I am a totally committed person to the USA and to "legal immigrants" as my daughter-in-law! She became a citizen after studying for several years, completing the process. I am NOT in favor of "illegal immigrants" that as Trump has said many are not that desirable or why else would Mexico or Vatican have walls? Explain.
Or how about this wall around the Vatican?
vaticanwall.png

Holy shit dude do you have any idea how much crime illegals rain down upon American citizens? How many American citizens have been murdered, raped, assaulted, robbed by illegals? Its huge. It was reported this week that Obama released 124 illegal criminals from prison, only deporting 3% of them, and these illegals then murdered 138 people. We are fucking tried of illegals pouring across the border shitting on American citizens so fine, a wall will be built and we'll deport their ass.
Thats fine, support a wall and whatever measures to manage traffic across the border... Don't cherry pick data to justify calling a huge group of people criminals and rapists... It's true that some are bad dudes and responsible for crime, but many are also workers trying to make a better life for their family's, many are relatives of American citizens. The argument can be made in a much better way.

No, it can't.

No matter what we say, the Left will lie and scream Racism.

And you will buy it.

No, it can't.

And you will buy it.
Of course i believe racist comments don't sound like they are racist to other racists so i'm not very surprised by this conversation. This may be alarming to you but if the right stops the hate talk and insults and takes on a more productive tone focusing on the real issues, protection, jobs and the injustice to the legal immigrates... I believe you would be able to rally more support for your ideas.

Good grief, even 1 dead American murdered by an illegal is unacceptable to me. How many Americans murdered by illegals are you willing to accept?

FACTS....

11.2 million That's the latest estimate of the number of unauthorized immigrants in the United States, according to the Pew Research Center. And it's less than 4% of the total U.S. population.

The number peaked in 2007, according to Pew, when there were an estimated 12.2 million unauthorized immigrants in the country. But since 2009, it's "remained essentially unchanged," Pew reports, as the numbers of undocumented immigrants entering and leaving the United States "have come into rough balance."

121--- The number of people released from immigration custody who were later charged with murder between 2010 and 2014, according to figures from the Department of Homeland Security cited in a recent letter from two U.S. senators. That's about a thousandth of a percent of the total estimated number of unauthorized immigrants in the United States.

73,665-- The number of inmates in state and federal prisons who are not U.S. citizens, according to the latest prison population report from the Bureau of Judicial Statistics. That's about 5% of the total prison population.

In a 2009 report arguing that immigrants have "high rates of criminality," the Center for Immigration Studies pointed to statistics that non-U.S. citizens represent a quarter of the U.S. prison population.

177,960 The number of undocumented immigrants deported last year who were convicted criminals, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Immigrants and crime: Crunching the numbers - CNNPolitics.com

No, it can't.

And you will buy it.
Of course i believe racist comments don't sound like they are racist to other racists so i'm not very surprised by this conversation. This may be alarming to you but if the right stops the hate talk and insults and takes on a more productive tone focusing on the real issues, protection, jobs and the injustice to the legal immigrates... I believe you would be able to rally more support for your ideas.

The problem isn't in our words, the problem is in your minds.

Controversies about the word "niggardly" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On January 15, 1999, David Howard, an aide to Anthony A. Williams, the mayor of Washington, D.C., used "niggardly" in reference to a budget.[3] This apparently upset one of his black colleagues (Howard is white), identified by Howard as Marshall Brown, who misinterpreted it as a racial slur and lodged a complaint. As a result, on January 25 Howard tendered his resignation, and Williams accepted it.[4] ."

FACTS....

11.2 million That's the latest estimate of the number of unauthorized immigrants in the United States, according to the Pew Research Center. And it's less than 4% of the total U.S. population.

The number peaked in 2007, according to Pew, when there were an estimated 12.2 million unauthorized immigrants in the country. But since 2009, it's "remained essentially unchanged," Pew reports, as the numbers of undocumented immigrants entering and leaving the United States "have come into rough balance."

121--- The number of people released from immigration custody who were later charged with murder between 2010 and 2014, according to figures from the Department of Homeland Security cited in a recent letter from two U.S. senators. That's about a thousandth of a percent of the total estimated number of unauthorized immigrants in the United States.

73,665-- The number of inmates in state and federal prisons who are not U.S. citizens, according to the latest prison population report from the Bureau of Judicial Statistics. That's about 5% of the total prison population.

In a 2009 report arguing that immigrants have "high rates of criminality," the Center for Immigration Studies pointed to statistics that non-U.S. citizens represent a quarter of the U.S. prison population.

177,960 The number of undocumented immigrants deported last year who were convicted criminals, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Immigrants and crime: Crunching the numbers - CNNPolitics.com

FACT: Even one American citizen murdered, raped, or assaulted by an illegal is unacceptable.

Good grief, even 1 dead American murdered by an illegal is unacceptable to me. How many Americans murdered by illegals are you willing to accept?
You are missing the whole point. Nobody is dismissing the problems, but when you generalize and label a group of people as criminals and rapist then you create anger and divide. It ends up diverting from the point and doesn't progress your cause. It only strengthens your opposition. Do you not see that?

There should be no sympathy for the worker trying to make it better for their family. They are still disrespecting our immigration laws. We have a method in place for them to apply for citizenship first before they attempt to come in our country. They should use it. If not, they should stay in Mexico or wherever they came from.

The problem isn't in our words, the problem is in your minds.
Spoken like a true idiot

THe mayor of D.C. did not say something racist.

But his moron aide, HEARD some thing racist. And the white guy lost his job.

That is an extreme example, but you libs do it everyday.

Nothing idiotic about my point.

BUT as you can't defend your position, I guess an Ad Hominem attack and run away is the best you can do.

Forum List

Back