Bill O’Reilly Cuts Off BET Host Who Refuses To Say If #BlackLivesMatter Leadership Repudiates Callin

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the next time this group shuts down a highway that you use to get to work, or storm an event you are attending with your children, such as state Fairs, etc You can think of the Democrat party who is in BED with the group of thugs. they next town that erupts into riots and lootings. you can think of the DNC and then turn around and vote for them too. THIS IS SHAMEFUL for a political party.
a Video at the site of this

SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

Fox News’ host Bill O’Reilly on Thursday night criticized the Democratic party for inviting the Black Lives Matter movement to host a presidential town hall — and things got so contentious with one of his guests that O’Reilly cut off his microphone.

After playing video clips of Black Lives Matter activists shouting for violence against police and contrasting them with text from the DNC’s invitation to the group, O’Reilly asked BET host Keith Boykin what he thought about it all.

Boykin began arguing that the video clips weren’t representative of the Black Lives Matter movement, and then O’Reilly asked if BLM’s leadership ever repudiated remarks calling for “dead cops.” The exchange grew more heated, and finally O’Reilly had enough.

“Mr. Boykin, you’re either going to stop talking or I’m going to cut your mic off,” O’Reilly said before repeating his question: “Did anybody in the Black Lives Matter movement repudiate ‘we want dead cops’?”

When Boykin didn’t immediately respond, O’Reilly said “Thank you” and then began questioning his other guest, law professor David Goodfriend.

After Boykin jumped in and started saying “yes,” O’Reilly had his mic cut off.

“Your time is done, Mr. Boykin,” the host said. “Cut him down.”

O’Reilly asked Goodfriend, “Would you be comfortable with the Republican party bringing in the Stormfront, the Nazi people, and saying we’d like our candidates to talk to you guys?” After Goodfriend said “no,” O’Reilly continued, “They’re an extreme group, the Nazi party. The Black Lives Matter is also an extreme group.”

By this point O’Reilly let Boykin have his say again, and he told the host, “The Black Lives Matter movement is not the Nazi party. It’s an offensive suggestion to make that comparison, Bill. I’m outraged that you would say that.”

Well, there’s a reason that Boykin refused to criticize the DNC and the BLM marriage. Because he is one of the principal agents behind the hook-up.

Boykin is a former Bill Clinton campaign aide, and a special assistant to Bill Clinton, Director of Specialty Media, where he was responsible for organizing meetings between gay people and the President. Here he is at the Hillary Clinton re-launch campaign, looking like he’s serving a similar purpose, looking very chummy with DeRay McKesson, the Black Lives Matter leader.

Small wonder he wouldn’t repudiate the BLM or the DNC.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers

BLM is just another AstroTurf front that pretends to be a 'spontaneous grass roots' uprising or whatever, no different than 'Tea Parties', 'Libertarians', 'Gay Rights' hoaxers, ad nauseam. If they weren't then the MSM wouldn't give them so much coverage. The DNC is more dependent on fomenting racial violence and hate in this election cycle than ever before, as they truly have nothing else to fall back on, certainly not their 'progressive' record of non-accomplishments. Their base prefers promoting violence anyway; it's more fun to rob and assault and loot than say, building wheelchair ramps or Meals On Wheels type stuff, which doesn't get the narcissists on TV news.

the next time this group shuts down a highway that you use to get to work, or storm an event you are attending with your children, such as state Fairs, etc You can think of the Democrat party who is in BED with the group of thugs. they next town that erupts into riots and lootings. you can think of the DNC and then turn around and vote for them too. THIS IS SHAMEFUL for a political party.
a Video at the site of this

SNIP:
Via The Blaze:

Fox News’ host Bill O’Reilly on Thursday night criticized the Democratic party for inviting the Black Lives Matter movement to host a presidential town hall — and things got so contentious with one of his guests that O’Reilly cut off his microphone.

After playing video clips of Black Lives Matter activists shouting for violence against police and contrasting them with text from the DNC’s invitation to the group, O’Reilly asked BET host Keith Boykin what he thought about it all.

Boykin began arguing that the video clips weren’t representative of the Black Lives Matter movement, and then O’Reilly asked if BLM’s leadership ever repudiated remarks calling for “dead cops.” The exchange grew more heated, and finally O’Reilly had enough.

“Mr. Boykin, you’re either going to stop talking or I’m going to cut your mic off,” O’Reilly said before repeating his question: “Did anybody in the Black Lives Matter movement repudiate ‘we want dead cops’?”

When Boykin didn’t immediately respond, O’Reilly said “Thank you” and then began questioning his other guest, law professor David Goodfriend.

O’Reilly asked Goodfriend, “Would you be comfortable with the Republican party bringing in the Stormfront, the Nazi people, and saying we’d like our candidates to talk to you guys?” After Goodfriend said “no,” O’Reilly continued, “They’re an extreme group, the Nazi party. The Black Lives Matter is also an extreme group.”

By this point O’Reilly let Boykin have his say again, and he told the host, “The Black Lives Matter movement is not the Nazi party. It’s an offensive suggestion to make that comparison, Bill. I’m outraged that you would say that.”

Well, there’s a reason that Boykin refused to criticize the DNC and the BLM marriage. Because he is one of the principal agents behind the hook-up.

Boykin is a former Bill Clinton campaign aide, and a special assistant to Bill Clinton, Director of Specialty Media, where he was responsible for organizing meetings between gay people and the President. Here he is at the Hillary Clinton re-launch campaign, looking like he’s serving a similar purpose, looking very chummy with DeRay McKesson, the Black Lives Matter leader.

Small wonder he wouldn’t repudiate the BLM or the DNC.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers

Yeah, I watched the show. That BLM guy is a real rube

-Geaux

I get impression that "Yes" wasn't the answer Mr. O"Reilly wanted to hear.

I get impression that "Yes" wasn't the answer Mr. O"Reilly wanted to hear.

did you watch the video? I'm sure he's going to say yes after saying he was offended by even the accusations. anyway, this is about the Democrat party being in bed with this group.

did you watch the video? I'm sure he's going to say yes after saying he was offended by even the accusations. anyway, this is about the Democrat party being in bed with this group.

You and Mr. O'Reilly are so damn assured of yourself that questions are rhetoric and there's no need to reply

You and Mr. O'Reilly are so damn assured of yourself that questions are rhetoric and there's no need to reply

Then go ahead and answer for them here. Isn't this what this forum is for? I am no O'Reilly fan, but on the issues I believe he is far more often on the higher moral ground than the invariable leftists who are in it for power more than the common good, and that includes disparaging Christianity in every way.

BTW, his non response to the question was tantamount to giving the answer we all expected.

BTW, his non response to the question was tantamount to giving the answer we all expected.

What part of "Yes" didn't you understand?

His "Yes" came after persistently being asked and refusing to answer the question, and then after being cut off for his refusal to cooperate. Think the guy is trying to hide something for the purpose of dishonestly keeping up the numbers?

Reminds me of Obama saying he called the Benghazi attackers terrorists when suck-up Candy Crowley helped him out at that presidential debate. The fact is, Obama refused on 10 or 15 moments in that Rosegarden news conference to say anything close to those attackers being terrorists, but late in the speech made an indirect reference using the word terrorism to speak of a general crisis. Disingenuous to the max.

Last edited:
BLM is just another AstroTurf front that pretends to be a 'spontaneous grass roots' uprising or whatever, no different than 'Tea Parties', 'Libertarians', 'Gay Rights' hoaxers, ad nauseam. If they weren't then the MSM wouldn't give them so much coverage. The DNC is more dependent on fomenting racial violence and hate in this election cycle than ever before, as they truly have nothing else to fall back on, certainly not their 'progressive' record of non-accomplishments. Their base prefers promoting violence anyway; it's more fun to rob and assault and loot than say, building wheelchair ramps or Meals On Wheels type stuff, which doesn't get the narcissists on TV news.

Democrat party leaders are opportunists for sure but they bear great responsibility when it comes to spending donor money wisely on hot button issues. And hot button issues can seemingly appear out of thin air as you suggest, making it that much harder for party leaders.

But I think you are an idiot for making such an outrageous claim that democrat party leaders are some how funding race riots.

One thing I will say, I have never seen such blatant racisism in my life at the level I've seen coming from some republicans in congress. Both houses.

Forum List

Back