Bill Nye can't explain .....

Hell, Eastern Oregon has had brief snowstorms in July. The point is that the planet as a whole is warming. Were this not true, the alpine glaciers would not be receding and the Arctic Ocean Sea Ice would not be on the cusp of disappearing for a time in the summer.

What the real problem is, is that Bill Nye, nor any scientist, is allowed to penetrate the willful ignorance that people like Bear carefully cultivate.

Snowed sometimes last few days in Wyoming.
2 feet deep and closed I80 border to border.. It was just a little snow..
18619900_10155181036591341_3573566600973155126_n.jpg

WYOMING DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION

Last edited:
Hell, Eastern Oregon has had brief snowstorms in July. The point is that the planet as a whole is warming. Were this not true, the alpine glaciers would not be receding and the Arctic Ocean Sea Ice would not be on the cusp of disappearing for a time in the summer.

What the real problem is, is that Bill Nye, nor any scientist, is allowed to penetrate the willful ignorance that people like Bear carefully cultivate.
You have the ignorance thing down pat..

So would you rather have a record -45 degrees the last 3 days?.
Not the point, and you know it!
Then what's the point, you practicing to be a weatherman or something?
The point was quite obvious and therefore went completely over your head, that the claim of snow in Wy is as meaningless as the record 90 degree days at the shore.
Get it???
Probably not!
It's the middle of may....you would expect warm weathers not snow.
Well unless you lived in Australia.
Wyoming has had snow in June.
Out to July.. Latest snow fall was July 15, 1972. Followed by a first snow just 47 days later..

Our current massive snow storm was a 100 year event. The Cooling of the northern hemisphere is well on it's way. Boy are you alarmists going to be pissed when it cools off early this year.

Last edited:
Do people STILL deny man made climate change? Are you kidding?
Yes, Mary, they surely do. In spite of the scientific evidence, in spite of how long we have known that CO2 and CH4 are GHG's they still deny that we are causing the warming.
Post up the evidence and science proving it.. None of your modeling bull shit.. I want empirical facts backed up with math and method.

Mans influence can not be discerned from noise in our climatic system.
Well, I have seen the changes in my lifetime. I think these changes are man made. It would be safe to assume, and choose a way to mitigate it. It is debatable, yes. And it is taking chances with our future and our children's lives gambling it ISN'T.

Mans influence can not be discerned from noise in our climatic system.
Well, I have seen the changes in my lifetime. I think these changes are man made. It would be safe to assume, and choose a way to mitigate it. It is debatable, yes. And it is taking chances with our future and our children's lives gambling it ISN'T.
Your life span is insignificant compared to earths cyclical natural variational swings. Warming and cooling spans of 500 years are not man made. What you have witnessed is simply a portion of a warming trend that is well within natural variation.

Please post up the empirical evidence to support your supposition.

Yes we deny it is the major contributor, science lost its way to politics and doesn't take into account natural variations

The generic denier position is, roughly speaking, that the greenhouse effect doesn't actually take place because (per them) matter will not radiate towards warmer matter and thus the chilled upper atmosphere cannot radiate trapped IR photons in any direction save up to space. Since there is no actual warming taking place, the data that says there is is completely falsified. All the world's climate scientists are dyed-in-the-wool, till-death-do-us-part members of a perfect conspiracy which has been lying to the world about its warming climate for several decades now without a single technical failure or guilty conscience.

Tempted? I thought not.

The generic denier position is, roughly speaking, that the greenhouse effect doesn't actually take place because (per them) matter will not radiate towards warmer matter and thus the chilled upper atmosphere cannot radiate trapped IR photons in any direction save up to space. Since there is no actual warming taking place, the data that says there is is completely falsified. All the world's climate scientists are dyed-in-the-wool, till-death-do-us-part members of a perfect conspiracy which has been lying to the world about its warming climate for several decades now without a single technical failure or guilty conscience.

Tempted? I thought not.
And still no empirical evidence that is quantifiable and repeatable in science.. Cult belief.. Nothing more..

There are thousands of repeatable studies. And don't take after SSDD with the tiresome redundancies. Empirical, observed, experimental, quantifiable... all mean the same fucking thing, you shit-for-brains.

Do you really think accusing the several thousand publishing, degreed scientists conducting climate research around the world - the ones who've been finding over and over and over again that human GHG emissions are the primary cause of the warming we've been experiencing - of holding nothing more than "a cult belief" does anything to improve the reputation of the man inviting everyone around to join him in his fatuous fantasy of being an atmospheric physicist?

If you want anyone to take you seriously, be a fucking man and admit your lies.

There are thousands of repeatable studies. And don't take after SSDD with the tiresome redundancies. Empirical, observed, experimental, quantifiable... all mean the same fucking thing, you shit-for-brains.

Do you really think accusing the several thousand publishing, degreed scientists conducting climate research around the world - the ones who've been finding over and over and over again that human GHG emissions are the primary cause of the warming we've been experiencing - of holding nothing more than "a cult belief" does anything to improve the reputation of the man inviting everyone around to join him in his fatuous fantasy of being an atmospheric physicist?

If you want anyone to take you seriously, be a fucking man and admit your lies.

Your Cult are assholes.. You talk non stop about natural variations in the past but after 1890 it's all caused by man

Fuck you

Do high levels of CO2 in the past contradict the warming effect of CO2?

Natural variation has never stopped and no one has ever told you that it has. Human inputs are overlain on it. For the last 50 years or so, human inputs have dwarfed natural variation. So, what's your point?

And fuck you too Bear.

Forum List

Back