Bill Nye can't explain .....

That shit was funny!

I learned Bill Nye was a joke when I was much younger. I'm not surprised some here would think he knows anything about this climate change BS. lol

That shit was funny!

I learned Bill Nye was a joke when I was much younger. I'm not surprised some here think he would know anything about this climate BS. lol

I just can't believe how bad he has gotten, it's like he has a mental disorder now about AGW...but reading posters like Crick, mamooth and old rocks on here , yea you can see the similarities... At one time they were OK and just wanted the science but now the Cult has got to them and they lost judgement, motor skills ...

Crazy

Snowed sometimes last few days in Wyoming.
Been record 90 degrees the last 3 days at the Jersey Shore.
So would you rather have a record -45 degrees the last 3 days?.
Not the point, and you know it!

Then what's the point, you practicing to be a weatherman or something?

Or are you trying to prove to us Michael Mann and his hockey stick graph is a phony since he used only one tree from the northern hemisphere in Sibera ?

The point was quite obvious and therefore went completely over your head, that the claim of snow in Wy is as meaningless as the record 90 degree days at the shore.
Get it???
Probably not!

The point was quite obvious and therefore went completely over your head, that the claim of snow in Wy is as meaningless as the record 90 degree days at the shore.
Get it???
Probably not!

It's the middle of may....you would expect warm weathers not snow.

Well unless you lived in Australia.

Cold enough here we have had a fire through the night here and that is a first for may in twenty years here. that snow report was from people we know near Casper, Wyoming. Have not talk to family this week but week or so ago it was snowing in central Idaho (valley not mountain).

Bill Nye's comments about "rate" are spot on. I (another undergraduate engineer) have made that same comment on numerous occasions myself. If you or your "high school dropout" narrator have anything pertinent to say about the significance of rates of change in global warming, you might be able to reduce the level of blithering ineptitude which with this thread paints you (three coats with lots of runs). But I doubt it. Your resistance to being educated by the discussions that take place here, Bear, is often beyond belief.

Bill Nye's comments about "rate" are spot on. I (another undergraduate engineer) have made that same comment on numerous occasions myself. If you or your "high school dropout" narrator have anything pertinent to say about the significance of rates of change in global warming, you might be able to reduce the level of blithering ineptitude which with this thread paints you (three coats with lots of runs). But I doubt it. Your resistance to being educated by the discussions that take place here, Bear, is often beyond belief.

Same ol bullshit it's happening to fast, how many times do I have to post it happened as fast or faster before in history puts?

And that narrator embarrassed the shit out of Nye and you are to dumb to even know it

Get it???
Probably not!
It's the middle of may....you would expect warm weathers not snow.
Well unless you lived in Australia.
Wyoming has had snow in June.

Forum List

Back