The next year or so is going to be very interesting.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
All this talk about COVID and lockdowns and don't forget the elections.

Trying to guess what is going to happen is an interesting little poser. In my mind I see two possibilities. they will either go ahead with the mask mandates and lockdowns, or they will stop just short of that but constantly hound us all about it.

On one hand, if they institute mask mandates, lockdowns and mandatory masking, Joe Biden won't have to campaign or debate Trump. AND they can insist on mail in ballots which will allow them to cheat again. That's a plus for them. On the down side, people will view the draconian mandates negatively and it might signal to them that the Biden Administration is failing to handle the problem.

On the other hand if they don't do it, they run the risk of angering their base and as the infection toll climbs they may again be seen as incompetent (which of course is true). Plus, Biden might have to debate Trump which at this point there might not be enough enhancement drugs possible to get him to be able to speak coherently.

Grab some popcorn, it's going to be an interesting year.

If they use the mail-in scheme again, half the country is going to balk when the funny numbers come back. NO ONE is going to believe that 81 million vote BS, again. I doubt Biden will be the nominee but the only other cardboard cutout would be someone like Newsome and he isn't likely to just sit on vacay and act as a rubber stamp for Obama/Soros, or whoever the hell is pulling Joe's strings.

They have a dilemma of their own creation but they're in too deep to just allow Trump to come back into office. If they can't convincingly steal it again, they'll either kill him or mobilize their troops in the streets and set the nation on fire. That's my prediction.

If they use the mail-in scheme again, half the country is going to balk when the funny numbers come back. NO ONE is going to believe that 81 million vote BS, again. I doubt Biden will be the nominee but the only other cardboard cutout would be someone like Newsome and he isn't likely to just sit on vacay and act as a rubber stamp for Obama/Soros, or whoever the hell is pulling Joe's strings.

Interesting take. You think that Newsome with buck the system? I'm not aware of any democrat that does, except for RFK Jr and he's not exactly a fav of the left. But, who knows. they certainly don't seem to be piling on his bandwagon.

They have a dilemma of their own creation but they're in too deep to just allow Trump to come back into office. If they can't convincingly steal it again, they'll either kill him or mobilize their troops in the streets and set the nation on fire. That's my prediction.

They certainly won't allow Trump to take office, of that I can guarantee. They've come too far now to allow it.

NO ONE?

If they find 81 BILLION ballots for the potato bed wetters will "believe" it, as long as Trump only gets 80,999,999,999.

Covid will be back, the argument about vax and booster will continue, business and government have the legal right insist on vaxing of workers, but we will not see massive lockdowns.

All this talk about COVID and lockdowns and don't forget the elections.

Trying to guess what is going to happen is an interesting little poser. In my mind I see two possibilities. they will either go ahead with the mask mandates and lockdowns, or they will stop just short of that but constantly hound us all about it.

On one hand, if they institute mask mandates, lockdowns and mandatory masking, Joe Biden won't have to campaign or debate Trump. AND they can insist on mail in ballots which will allow them to cheat again. That's a plus for them. On the down side, people will view the draconian mandates negatively and it might signal to them that the Biden Administration is failing to handle the problem.

On the other hand if they don't do it, they run the risk of angering their base and as the infection toll climbs they may again be seen as incompetent (which of course is true). Plus, Biden might have to debate Trump which at this point there might not be enough enhancement drugs possible to get him to be able to speak coherently.

Grab some popcorn, it's going to be an interesting year.

I can do with less excitement.

balls (2).jpg

There will be no massive lockdowns. Business and government may wait until after the elections.
and why would blue states wait till after the elections ? is it because they are afraid it will hurt them politically ?
so you admit the blue state lockdowns were nothing more than a massive abuse of power that did nothing to stop the spread of covid eh ? but dont worry if you and your fellow marxist gender confused homosexuals want to loot and riot your leftist leaders will support you regardless if they lock the state down for months and months again ! and dont bring up the 2 weeks to slow the curb and try to compare it to the extended lockdowns democrat governors imposed !

yidnar admits he follows the George Costanza Theorem, "It's not a lie if I believe it and keep saying it."

I do not think schools will be locked down. Business has its own rules to follow, and that does not affect politics in this case.

yidnar admits he follows the George Costanza Theorem, "It's not a lie if I believe it and keep saying it."

I do not think schools will be locked down. Business has its own rules to follow, and that does not affect politics in this case.
says the guy that voted for a party that imposed draconian restrictions in the states they controlled .

If by interesting you mean terrible for America and Americans then I suppose you're right

Honestly I'd prefer boring and predictable.

Forum List

Back