Bill Maher Opens A Can of Whip-A$$ On Donald Trump

Bill Maher Opens A Can of Whip-A$$ On Donald Trump

Not that Trump doesn't deserve it for being the arrogant, pompous ass that he is, but I would hardly call this a can of whoop ass. If Maher had real courage he'd have invited Trump on his show and confronted him in person. Anybody can lob missiles from thousands of miles away.

Two blowhards each trying to remain part of the political narrative by publically beating up on each other.

Pathetic, just like our entire political scene.

I thought it was below the dignity of the President of the United States to have to provide a birth certificate to respond to the rants of a moron

But for a billionaire to provide a birth certificate to prove he was not the spawn of an ape is as low as it gets

In the past week's episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," episode 271, to be exact, Bill Maher responded to Donald Trump's RIDICULOUS lawsuit he filed against him.

Here's how it went...

Real Time With Bill Maher Episode 271 New Rules - YouTube

Man that's got to be one of the WORSE public lyrical beatings I've seen in a long time.

:lol: LoLing!!!

Donald Trump simply has no shame. That much is clear now.

WoW!!!
1st of all in order to whip somebodies ass verbally the one geting his ass whipped has to be present .2nd,Trump knows he doesn't have a lawsuit he just did this to show how easy it would be for Obama to release his college records or birth certificate . 3rd, who but a stupid, traitorous libb like you would put stock in anything that a man who called our brave men and women in uniforms cowards has to say. ps Malcom X was nothing more than an ignorant ape [ orangutan ]with a felony like most of his kind.

1st - bullshit. QED.
2nd - who knows why egomaniacs do stupid things, but that is the whole point here.
3rd - everybody. Who but a moron would discount everything somebody says in future based on one comment in the past?
ps - back to bullshit with a twist of racism

0 for 4, no hits, three errors.

Obviously a great job by Maher. If it weren't, all these Trump apologists wouldn't be falling all over themselves to attack the messenger.

This would be a worthy topic to milk every week. Trump is a joke because that's the way he's set himself up.

In the past week's episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," episode 271, to be exact, Bill Maher responded to Donald Trump's RIDICULOUS lawsuit he filed against him.

Here's how it went...

Man that's got to be one of the WORSE public lyrical beatings I've seen in a long time.

WoW!!!

Funny video, thank you.

Americans can't handle the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Maher is a piece of shit. Who cares what that dick has to say?

Evidently Donald Trump does

Here's how it went...

WoW!!!
1st of all in order to whip somebodies ass verbally the one geting his ass whipped has to be present .2nd,Trump knows he doesn't have a lawsuit he just did this to show how easy it would be for Obama to release his college records or birth certificate . 3rd, who but a stupid, traitorous libb like you would put stock in anything that a man who called our brave men and women in uniforms cowards has to say. ps Malcom X was nothing more than an ignorant ape [ orangutan ]with a felony like most of his kind.

1st - bullshit. QED.
2nd - who knows why egomaniacs do stupid things, but that is the whole point here.
3rd - everybody. Who but a moron would discount everything somebody says in future based on one comment in the past?
ps - back to bullshit with a twist of racism

0 for 4, no hits, three errors.

Obviously a great job by Maher. If it weren't, all these Trump apologists wouldn't be falling all over themselves to attack the messenger.

This would be a worthy topic to milk every week. Trump is a joke because that's the way he's set himself up.
Thank you Pogo. :thup:

gotta love Maher - and Trump continues to be the gift that keeps giving.

Here's how it went...

WoW!!!

Yeah Maher is a classic two face, big and bad on the set, he would crawl under his bed and shit his pants if Donald walked up behind him...

Is that why you idolize Maher?
Somehow, I don't see Bill backing down from the likes of The Donald.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVV9ZByg2M8]Bill Maher Goes Into Audience To Kick Out 9/11 Truther - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I see The Donald getting his RW A$$ HANDED to him if were to come down to it between him and Bill.

Remember now...The Donald is originally from and grew up in uptown Manhattan's East Side, and Bill is originally from and grew up in North Jersey.

Nuff sed.

Obviously you don't realize Maher is about 5'8" at best and Trump is in the 6'3" range and probably has 70+ lbs. on him, make no mistake The Donald is not one of my favorites, but that little punk Maher has a lot of bravado, but would crawl under the bed if he had to confront the litany of people he has insulted from afar...

Forum List

Back