Bill Maher Opens A Can of Whip-A$$ On Donald Trump

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
In the past week's episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," episode 271, to be exact, Bill Maher responded to Donald Trump's RIDICULOUS lawsuit he filed against him.

Here's how it went...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c40tssV2Wdg]Real Time With Bill Maher Episode 271 New Rules - YouTube[/ame]

Man that's got to be one of the WORSE public lyrical beatings I've seen in a long time.

:lol: LoLing!!!

Donald Trump simply has no shame. That much is clear now.

WoW!!!

And why would anybody give a shit what Bill Maher thinks?

Why would anybody give a shit what any liberal celebrity thinks?.....They're nothing but typical loony libera idiots.

Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn!

In the past week's episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," episode 271, to be exact, Bill Maher responded to Donald Trump's RIDICULOUS lawsuit he filed against him.

Here's how it went...

Real Time With Bill Maher Episode 271 New Rules - YouTube

Man that's got to be one of the WORSE public lyrical beatings I've seen in a long time.

WoW!!!

Yeah Maher is a classic two face, big and bad on the set, he would crawl under his bed and shit his pants if Donald walked up behind him...

Is that why you idolize Maher?

Here's how it went...

WoW!!!

You just sink lower and lower and lower...

Bill Maher? Geez, I gave you too much credit...

gotta love Maher - and Trump continues to be the gift that keeps giving.

Here's how it went...

WoW!!!

Yeah Maher is a classic two face, big and bad on the set, he would crawl under his bed and shit his pants if Donald walked up behind him...

Is that why you idolize Maher?
Somehow, I don't see Bill backing down from the likes of The Donald.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVV9ZByg2M8]Bill Maher Goes Into Audience To Kick Out 9/11 Truther - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I see The Donald getting his RW A$$ HANDED to him if were to come down to it between him and Bill.

Remember now...The Donald is originally from and grew up in uptown Manhattan's East Side, and Bill is originally from and grew up in North Jersey.

Nuff sed.

Last edited:
Maher is funny but that is no reason to insult orangutans .

cropped-angry-orangutan-9612.jpg

Here's how it went...

WoW!!!
1st of all in order to whip somebodies ass verbally the one geting his ass whipped has to be present .2nd,Trump knows he doesn't have a lawsuit he just did this to show how easy it would be for Obama to release his college records or birth certificate . 3rd, who but a stupid, traitorous libb like you would put stock in anything that a man who called our brave men and women in uniforms cowards has to say. ps Malcom X was nothing more than an ignorant ape [ orangutan ]with a felony like most of his kind.

Last edited:

Here's how it went...

WoW!!!

Funny video, thank you.

Here's how it went...

WoW!!!

Funny video, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back