Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
I'm an atheist.

And a bigot, and an idiot, and a hateful shit, and an insecure juvenile, and a DNC shill, and a make-pretend conservative, and...

and you're a stalker, which makes you a sad little man, but I won't tell anyone.

demotivational-poster-h8ufd8z67t-STALKERS.jpg

Well, I'm trying to be gracious because I like the person I was responding to.

I'm an atheist, but I think there is a lot of positive stuff in the bible. Leaving aside the whole Man-God myth nonsense about Jesus, his message is a positive one.

I agree, there is some good stuff in the bible...

But if you take a silly belief that is disprovable like People were made out of mud (ignore that evidence of evolution)...
Point of order: Evolution makes no attempt to explain the origin of life. It attempts only to explain the differentiation of species.

You need to read on the subject..
I have. Apparently, you haven't.

Or would you like to explain how inanimate matter can "evolve"? :lol:

But if you take a silly belief that is disprovable like People were made out of mud (ignore that evidence of evolution)...
Point of order: Evolution makes no attempt to explain the origin of life. It attempts only to explain the differentiation of species.

Fair enough. The theory of how life began is Abiogenesis, and there is no firm science on that.

But even if you accept that God was the one who stirred life in the Primordial Soup 4 billion years ago, that is not what the bible says. It says God made all life in its current form 6000 years ago over a six day period.

Which is a myth. I have no problem if you want to call it a metaphor, if that makes you feel better, but it isn't factually true.

We know that man acheived his current form through a process of natural selection and adaptive radiation.
The fossil record is far from complete. I wouldn't call it case closed just yet.

Which is a myth. I have no problem if you want to call it a metaphor, if that makes you feel better, but it isn't factually true.

We know that man acheived his current form through a process of natural selection and adaptive radiation.

I do have a problem with them using it as a metaphor. It's a cop out on their part. Hundreds of years ago when science was a back water of theories and people were mocked, imprisoned and executed if they questioned the word of god(s), they easily believed that some ominpresent being could create a world in six days. That is what they believed. It is only in the 20th century when science has put paid to some of religions' more asinine/unbelievable parables/beliefs that they have decided that maybe the six day analogy was metaphorical. To which I say bullshit. Why say "oh, one day in God years is acutally a thousand in human years". Bull puckie. Why not say a thousand instead of six? After all the bible is written for humans? Why talk in god years? They changed the goal posts after they realised how ridiculous they sounded...
How many people have you talked into abandoning their faith?

Judging from your bitterness, I'd say none. :lol:

I am a big believer in performance-based pay for professional athletes. They aren't owed a living, never mind a luxurious lifestyle. Let them earn it with their play, not their potential.

I am a big believer in performance-based pay for everyone. They aren't owed a living, never mind a luxurious lifestyle. Let them earn it with their work, not their potential.

Otay, retiredman. :lol:

And rich people should thank Jesus. A lot of them aren't deserving.
Funny how you feel you have the authority to decide that.

My opinion? I do.

Who cares what this douche thinks or says. If we just ignore his show, it will eventually off air. Just look at the liberal's Air America....FAILURE.

A couple of scientists named Miller and Urey did an expirament in the 1950's that showed that organic proteins could form naturally.

But I'll be fair, we don't know, exactly.

It's a big demotion for God, though, becoming the "God of the Gaps", where the few things we still aren't sure of "must be God", instead of giving him credit for everything.

Now, I kind of understand why religion presists, even the silly ones (like Mormonism). Because deep down, we are all afraid of death. And because of our strange little evolutionary adaption of sentience, our natural survival instinct has morphed into this need to believe we continue after we die.

Who cares what this douche thinks or says. If we just ignore his show, it will eventually off air. Just look at the liberal's Air America....FAILURE.

:lol:

How's that working out for you, wingnut?

Well, funny you should mention that.

He was taken off ABC because sponsors didn't want any part of his America hating crap.

but HBO, which has no sponsors, is happy to let him take up space, where no one really watches his show, and it's only when he says something outrageous that he gets any attention.

Like a five year old that learns a bad word and sees if he'll get slapped.

Speaking as an atheist, Maher makes the rest of us look bad. Tebow is happy in his faith, he's at the top of his profession, and he's enjoying his life.

The same can not be said of Maher.

A couple of scientists named Miller and Urey did an expirament in the 1950's that showed that organic proteins could form naturally.

But I'll be fair, we don't know, exactly.

It's a big demotion for God, though, becoming the "God of the Gaps", where the few things we still aren't sure of "must be God", instead of giving him credit for everything.

Now, I kind of understand why religion presists, even the silly ones (like Mormonism). Because deep down, we are all afraid of death. And because of our strange little evolutionary adaption of sentience, our natural survival instinct has morphed into this need to believe we continue after we die.
Again: There is no object, happening, or natural law in the entire universe you can point to and say, "This is proof God doesn't exist."

And that's just the way it is.

I am a big believer in performance-based pay for professional athletes. They aren't owed a living, never mind a luxurious lifestyle. Let them earn it with their play, not their potential.

I am a big believer in performance-based pay for everyone. They aren't owed a living, never mind a luxurious lifestyle. Let them earn it with their work, not their potential.

Otay, retiredman. :lol:
I earned my pension with 20 years of uniformed service.

You wouldn't, or couldn't, do that, so you make fun of it. It just makes you look like a douche. But apparently you don't mind looking like a douche, do you?
And rich people should thank Jesus. A lot of them aren't deserving.
Funny how you feel you have the authority to decide that.

My opinion? I do.

How's that working out for you, wingnut? Maybe you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue. That'll make those evil nasty rich people do what you want!

Last edited:

How's that working out for you, wingnut?

Well, funny you should mention that.

He was taken off ABC because sponsors didn't want any part of his America hating crap.

but HBO, which has no sponsors, is happy to let him take up space, where no one really watches his show, and it's only when he says something outrageous that he gets any attention.

Like a five year old that learns a bad word and sees if he'll get slapped.

Speaking as an atheist, Maher makes the rest of us look bad. Tebow is happy in his faith, he's at the top of his profession, and he's enjoying his life.

The same can not be said of Maher.

This post is full of FAIL.

Two sponsors got nervous, making ABC nervous. Their loss.

HBO has millions of sponsors: the people who shell out $15 per month. And we're very happy with Bill Maher. We also usually get at least one standup special a year, also. More Bill!

Bill Maher is at the top of the comedy profession, along with a few others like Louis CK. He is paid millions per year by HBO, he sells out his appearances, and plays in places like Raleigh, NC because he knows there are plenty of Liberals everywhere. His latest book is currently #19 on the NY Times Bestseller List.

And I think Bill Maher is definitely enjoying his life.

Bill-Maher-and-Karrine-Steffans.jpg
Bill-Maher-and-Coco-Johnson.jpg
Maher-and-Cara-Santa-Maria.jpg

This post is full of FAIL.

Two sponsors got nervous, making ABC nervous. Their loss.

HBO has millions of sponsors: the people who shell out $15 per month. And we're very happy with Bill Maher. We also usually get at least one standup special a year, also. More Bill!

Bill Maher is at the top of the comedy profession, along with a few others like Louis CK. He is paid millions per year by HBO, he sells out his appearances, and plays in places like Raleigh, NC because he knows there are plenty of Liberals everywhere. His latest book is currently #19 on the NY Times Bestseller List.

And I think Bill Maher is definitely enjoying his life.
]

Bill doesn't sound like a happy guy to me.

ABC Cancelled him after he called the 9/11 terrorists "brave".

I'm an atheist, and I think he makes atheists sound like assholes.

Forum List

Back