Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
This post is full of FAIL.

Two sponsors got nervous, making ABC nervous. Their loss.

HBO has millions of sponsors: the people who shell out $15 per month. And we're very happy with Bill Maher. We also usually get at least one standup special a year, also. More Bill!

Bill Maher is at the top of the comedy profession, along with a few others like Louis CK. He is paid millions per year by HBO, he sells out his appearances, and plays in places like Raleigh, NC because he knows there are plenty of Liberals everywhere. His latest book is currently #19 on the NY Times Bestseller List.

And I think Bill Maher is definitely enjoying his life.
]

Bill doesn't sound like a happy guy to me.

ABC Cancelled him after he called the 9/11 terrorists "brave".

I'm an atheist, and I think he makes atheists sound like assholes.

Get back to me when you can get your basic facts straight.

You brought it up, whiner. If you don't want to be reminded of your unwillingness or inability to put on the uniform, don't mention my service.

No, you brought it up - I didn't mention your contractual obligation at all. That's why I said you are doing it again.

Who taught you to lie so much?
"Otay, retiredman."

Gee, Synthia. Looks like you're lying.
Yeah - it means you're retired. Big whoop. Who brought up what you are retired from? You!

You can't help doing it again. :lol:

This post is full of FAIL.

Two sponsors got nervous, making ABC nervous. Their loss.

HBO has millions of sponsors: the people who shell out $15 per month. And we're very happy with Bill Maher. We also usually get at least one standup special a year, also. More Bill!

Bill Maher is at the top of the comedy profession, along with a few others like Louis CK. He is paid millions per year by HBO, he sells out his appearances, and plays in places like Raleigh, NC because he knows there are plenty of Liberals everywhere. His latest book is currently #19 on the NY Times Bestseller List.

And I think Bill Maher is definitely enjoying his life.
]

Here are some facts:
ABC decided against renewing Maher's contract for Politically Incorrect in 2002, after he made a controversial on-air remark shortly after the September 11 attacks.[15] He agreed with his guest, conservative pundit Dinesh D'Souza, that the 9/11 terrorists did not act in a cowardly manner (in rebuttal to President Bush's statement calling 9/11 hijackers cowards). Maher said, "We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly. You're right." Maher later clarified that his comment was not anti-military in any way whatsoever, referencing his well-documented longstanding support for the American military.[16][17][18]

In the context of the attacks, some corporate advertisers found the comment too insensitive and controversial. Several companies, including FedEx and Sears Roebuck, pulled their advertisements from the show, costing the show more than it returned.​
Maher's a 'tard.

No, you brought it up - I didn't mention your contractual obligation at all. That's why I said you are doing it again.

Who taught you to lie so much?
"Otay, retiredman."

Yeah - it means you're retired. Big whoop. Who brought up what you are retired from? You!

My goodness, you're such a liar.

Look, I know you hate being reminded that I did what you couldn't or wouldn't do. I expect your childish and mindless lashing out because of it.

But damn, boy, don't keep lying about it.

Here are some facts:
ABC decided against renewing Maher's contract for Politically Incorrect in 2002, after he made a controversial on-air remark shortly after the September 11 attacks.[15] He agreed with his guest, conservative pundit Dinesh D'Souza, that the 9/11 terrorists did not act in a cowardly manner (in rebuttal to President Bush's statement calling 9/11 hijackers cowards). Maher said, "We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly. You're right." Maher later clarified that his comment was not anti-military in any way whatsoever, referencing his well-documented longstanding support for the American military.[16][17][18]

In the context of the attacks, some corporate advertisers found the comment too insensitive and controversial. Several companies, including FedEx and Sears Roebuck, pulled their advertisements from the show, costing the show more than it returned.​
Maher's a 'tard.
Doesn't refute what I said or what you bolded.

Care to try again, cupcake?

"Otay, retiredman."

Look, I know you hate being reminded that I did what you couldn't or wouldn't do. I expect your childish and mindless lashing out because of it.

How does '"retiredman" bring up what you did in your former employment?

I've already asked you once. If you are going to act like a little bitch and not answer, that's fine. Just say so. :lol:

I said "retiredman" because now that you are retired, it's very easy for you to say that all work should be performance-based.

Get it, meathead? Or do you need to play the victim some more?

Here are some facts:

Maher's a 'tard.

What are you, blind?

"ABC decided against renewing Maher's contract for Politically Incorrect in 2002, after he made a controversial on-air remark shortly after the September 11 attacks."

He was fired, but not in a manner where he could sue for breach of contract.

Besides, he was wrong. The hijackers were cowards.

I've already asked you once. If you are going to act like a little bitch and not answer, that's fine. Just say so. :lol:

I said "retiredman" because now that you are retired, it's very easy for you to say that all work should be performance-based.

How very dishonest you are.

Note: That's a polite way of calling you a fuckin' liar. :lol:

So do police, firefighters, and mailmen, unless of course conservatives had their way.
Really? Who's calling for them to have their pensions taken away?

Uh-oh. I think we're about to have another....

If it were a rightwing talking point, I would have heard it. Right?

But I haven't.

....moment. :lol:
Carby hasn't produced any names. You got any, or is it just "one of those things everybody knows"?

For the record: Anyone who serves a sufficient period of time in uniform to meet the contractual requirements for retirement has earned their pension.

So it looks like you can't point to me as someone who wants to take pensions away from police, firefighters, and mailmen.

So do police, firefighters, and mailmen, unless of course conservatives had their way.
Really? Who's calling for them to have their pensions taken away?

Whoever wants to take away their collective bargaining rights.
Weird. I could have sworn that non-union people draw pensions, too.

Care to re-think your statement? Of course, that implies you thought about it the first time, and the evidence suggests otherwise.

<< Matthew 6:6 >>

New International Version (©1984)
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Here are some facts:

Maher's a 'tard.

What are you, blind?

"ABC decided against renewing Maher's contract for Politically Incorrect in 2002, after he made a controversial on-air remark shortly after the September 11 attacks."

He was fired, but not in a manner where he could sue for breach of contract.

Besides, he was wrong. The hijackers were cowards.

Again, moron - it doesn't refute what I said about the bolded I responded to.

Perhaps you should go back and read it again. That would be a good start.

How very dishonest you are.

Note: That's a polite way of calling you a fuckin' liar. :lol:
Not dishonest. Not a lie. I only brought up that you were retired. You, of course, jumped at the chance to once again highlight your contractual obligation.

You were doing it again. I pointed it out.

Forum List

Back