Bill Maher Hopes The Patriots Lose The Super Bowl - Because Of Donald Trump

Yeah, that's what he gets the big bucks for. He also has a valid point about the game tomorrow.

But his comedy routine is taken seriously by mentally challenged leftards like you. I would kick Bill Maher's ass in a debate....he wouldn't even allow it to be filmed because it would be such an ass-kicking. He is a smarmy, commie ass-wipe with a big ol bag of nothing. Hell, I would even let him pick the topic that he could research beforehand and even unprepared? I would still leave him stuttering and stammering just based off the thousands of hours of research and reading I have done.

Yeah, and I bet you're faster than a speeding bullet.

Kicking Mahrer's ass in a debate would be exceedingly easy.
lol oh my god. I would love to see you debate Maher. Now that's funny.

I agree! Then, imagine him trying to debate someone like Jon Stewart. Even the thought is hilarious.

I would destroy him....just like I do you and your leftard pals.

Why do you think Maher brings out two left wingers and one right winger.....

Three on one......

Because on his own.....he is mental loser........

That is Maher's idea of debate.

Get a clue dickweed....

He loses half those debates......
You clearly never watch his show. It's not like a talk show can pick and choose the panel each episode when it comes to scheduling guests. Sometimes he gets two liberals and one con. Sometimes two cons and one liberal. He might get all 3 of one side.

When I watch his show....it's always 3 on 1.

And he leaves the heavy lifting to others letting them set him up to make his stupid little turdblasts.

I have seen some of his little dog-piling sessions on youtube and I am always amazed at how someone as clueless as he is even has a show. He could pick an entire panel to take me on and I would still kick their asses.
A legend in his own mind, Dale is. Only if you were judging...

Three on one......

Get a clue dickweed....

You clearly never watch his show. It's not like a talk show can pick and choose the panel each episode when it comes to scheduling guests. Sometimes he gets two liberals and one con. Sometimes two cons and one liberal. He might get all 3 of one side.

And he leaves the heavy lifting to others letting them set him up to make his stupid little turdblasts.

I have seen some of his little dog-piling sessions on youtube and I am always amazed at how someone as clueless as he is even has a show. He could pick an entire panel to take me on and I would still kick their asses.

Nope, I just know a lot things, Franco....I know a lot things because I have dedicated myself to learning the things I do. I don't get talking points like you do.

Liberals are totally losing their minds

I repeat from the OP:

Maher, a fierce critic of Trump, later lamented how the new POTUS has politicized things that just shouldn’t even be political ― including football.

Just read an article about Maher being a member of a high-dollar brothel....he has to wear a chain and key around his neck at the parties to show he paid the $175K buy in....he's too hideous to get anything but a prostitute.

A lot of people want the Pats to lose the Super Bowl.

A lot of people always get jealous of number one.

Liberals are totally losing their minds

I repeat from the OP:

Maher, a fierce critic of Trump, later lamented how the new POTUS has politicized things that just shouldn’t even be political ― including football.

Just read an article about Maher being a member of a high-dollar brothel....he has to wear a chain and key around his neck at the parties to show he paid the $175K buy in....he's too hideous to get anything but a prostitute.

I wonder if that's the same club where Donnie met Melania?

Three on one......

Get a clue dickweed....

Nope, I just know a lot things, Franco....I know a lot things because I have dedicated myself to learning the things I do. I don't get talking points like you do.
Globalist Marxist is conspiracy gobbledygook, dupe.

Yeah, that's what he gets the big bucks for. He also has a valid point about the game tomorrow.

But his comedy routine is taken seriously by mentally challenged leftards like you. I would kick Bill Maher's ass in a debate....he wouldn't even allow it to be filmed because it would be such an ass-kicking. He is a smarmy, commie ass-wipe with a big ol bag of nothing. Hell, I would even let him pick the topic that he could research beforehand and even unprepared? I would still leave him stuttering and stammering just based off the thousands of hours of research and reading I have done.

Write to him.......tell him that I say that he is twenty pounds of bullshit stuffed into a ten pound sack and that I challenge him to a debate....get the ball rolling. I would love to publicly humiliate that commie POS on air.
You do know what communism is right?

I agree! Then, imagine him trying to debate someone like Jon Stewart. Even the thought is hilarious.

Kind like you and Ann Coulter ?

She tends to take people on one-on-one as does Stewart.

Billyblowhard.....wouldn't last 10 seconds on his own.

I know more than you....it's a fact.

I've always thought Brady was a snob, but I rooted for him anyway - because he's a great quarterback. He's a much better quarterback than Trump is a president.

Write to him.......tell him that I say that he is twenty pounds of bullshit stuffed into a ten pound sack and that I challenge him to a debate....get the ball rolling. I would love to publicly humiliate that commie POS on air.
You do know what communism is right?

Do you think that I don't know what it is???? Are you a fan of this? Do you know the origins of communism? And no, it wasn't Karl Marx or Frederick Engels. Let's see if you can answer this question and the origins of communism. For bonus points, who funded the co-opting of the Bolshevik Revolution that ended up enslaving the people of Russia?

I've always thought Brady was a snob, but I rooted for him anyway - because he's a great quarterback. He's a much better quarterback than Trump is a president.

And Trump is a much better president than you are a debater.

Moron.

Forum List

Back