Bill Maher Explains Why Liberals Are Idiots for Siding With Hamas

People like you who live racist lies should seek forgiveness.
Uh, the Israelis are whiter than I am.

So let's try again, because you can't seem to answer the question.

So here's a better question. If the Jews are as awesome as you say they are, then why insist on living right next to people who want to murder them? Let's leave aside if the Palestinians have a valid complaint or not. I wouldn't want to live next to people who hated me. I'm not going to move to Salt Lake City and be surrounded by Mormons. You aren't going to move to the West Side and be surrounded by blacks. Why in hell would the Jews want to live next to 100 million Arabs who want them dead? It sounds stupid to me.

So here's a better question. If the Jews are as awesome as you say they are, then why insist on living right next to people who want to murder them? Let's leave aside if the Palestinians have a valid complaint or not. I wouldn't want to live next to people who hated me. I'm not going to move to Salt Lake City and be surrounded by Mormons. You aren't going to move to the West Side and be surrounded by blacks. Why in hell would the Jews want to live next to 100 million Arabs who want them dead? It sounds stupid to me.
Racist thinks racism is only about skin pigmentation

Um, not really.

First, the story in Exodus is a myth. There's no evidence that Israelites ever lived in Egypt.
Second, the Babylonians only took a few slaves back to Babylon (where a bunch of Eastern influences entered Judiasm)
Third, the European Squatters aren't related to the people who lived there 3000 years ago other than by a religion.

Given my country (the US) keeps getting dragged into wars over there, we should all be concerned.
Of course you were there to see Moses!

Liar

Actually, technically, the Canaanites were the original residents, and the Hebrews stole it from them.

The Hebrews/Isrealites/Jews were never the majority in that region.
When God gives the land to you, it's your's.

When God gives the land to you, it's your's.

That isn't God. That is the voices in your head. We have medications for that now.

The Muslims believe Allah gave them that land. The Crusaders believed that Jesus gave them that land. The Philistines believed that Baal gave them that land. The Persians believed that Ahura Mazda gave them that land. The Egyptians believe that Amun Ra gave them that land... well, you get the idea.

That isn't God. That is the voices in your head. We have medications for that now.

The Muslims believe Allah gave them that land. The Crusaders believed that Jesus gave them that land. The Philistines believed that Baal gave them that land. The Persians believed that Ahura Mazda gave them that land. The Egyptians believe that Amun Ra gave them that land... well, you get the idea.
Jesus said the truth would be a stumbling block. No voices in my head, you're the crazy one.

Jesus said the truth would be a stumbling block. No voices in my head, you're the crazy one.

1699273837312.png

November 04, 2023 7:05 AM

Jews are not hated because of anything they do wrong, but because of everything they are and do right. They tend to be intelligent, successful, and prosperous.

The extreme right hates Jews because it is the Ashkenazim, rather than white Gentiles of European descent who are the Master Race.

(I am a white Gentile of European descent, by the way.)

The extreme left hates Jews because the Jews represent Western civilization at its best. The extreme left ignores the facts that Palestinians kill homosexuals and practice honor killing, even against Palestinian teenager girls and women who are raped.

/----/ "The extreme right hates Jews because it is the Ashkenazim"
What a load of bullshyt. You fail to support any of your claims. Then there is this: Opinion | The dispiriting truth about why many evangelical Christians support Israel

You can keep telling yourself that, but the Palestinians won't be gaslighted.

/----/ Because it's their Holy Land, they are well established for centuries, and would be hunted and killed no matter where they moved to.

Um, not really.

First, the story in Exodus is a myth. There's no evidence that Israelites ever lived in Egypt.
Second, the Babylonians only took a few slaves back to Babylon (where a bunch of Eastern influences entered Judiasm)
Third, the European Squatters aren't related to the people who lived there 3000 years ago other than by a religion.

Given my country (the US) keeps getting dragged into wars over there, we should all be concerned.
You hate the most accomplished 0.2% of humans, and make excuses for a race that is only impressive athletically.

You know what is really ironic?

About 70% of the Jews in the US support the despicable Democrat Party. The Democrat Party is comprised of assholes who hate Jews and just about everybody else.

It is like the stupid queer Liberals who support Muslims but would be killed by the Muslims.

/----/ Because it's their Holy Land, they are well established for centuries, and would be hunted and killed no matter where they moved to.

1) Palestine is also the Holy Land of the Christians, Muslims, Druze and other religious groups.
2) If Jews are killed no matter where they go, maybe they need to stop trying to swindle and cheat people rather than just find people they can bully and hope it works out.
3) The European Squatters aren't related to the people who lived their 3000 years ago, other than by a iteration of their religion. They hadn't live there for 1900 years and had no desire to go back until WWII.

You hate the most accomplished 0.2% of humans, and make excuses for a race that is only impressive athletically.
Yes, they've accomplished antagonizing people no matter where they go. Going around pretending you are better than everyone else will generally get your ass kicked. That's why Jamal stuffed you into that locker.

You know what is really ironic?

About 70% of the Jews in the US support the despicable Democrat Party. The Democrat Party is comprised of assholes who hate Jews and just about everybody else.

It is like the stupid queer Liberals who support Muslims but would be killed by the Muslims.

Not at all. The thing is, we are seeing an increasing disconnect between American Jews, who are living their own lives because we have religious tolerance in this country, and their distent brethren in Israel, who are probably kind of an embarrassment.

Zionists are like Crazy Uncle Moshe who screams at your Goyim friends at your Bat Mitzvah.

It was a group of European intellectuals who played upon their Jewish heritage that perpetuated "Zionism" in the modern sense. Not "Jews", but an 'élite' who found their niche that could lead to power. They played upon sentiment and anti-semitism really at the expense of Jews.
Israel does not represent Judaism, as much as certain elements would like to have everyone accept. If it did, how could the U.S. justify supporting a religion?
Jews who survived Europe's biggest pogrom should have moved to the U.S. and Canada, where no pogrom has ever happened, where Jews were safe, respected and successful.
Putting any small population in the middle of a much larger one that has always expressed mortal intentions against it is the proven formula for tragedy. "Zionists" inflicted this on a large number of Jews and the rest of us. It is not anti-Jewish to criticize this "Zionism". Jews are no worse than any other group and deserve all human respect. Confusing modern Israel with "the Jews" is a mistake that so many make, including far too many Jews.

Forum List

Back