Bill Maher Explains Why Democrats Lost. Hilarious.

I guess all the PC BS he's been pushing for years hasn't produced the utopia they'd hoped for. LMAO Just a bunch of pussies whining about their feelings.

Maher did not explain anything and he is not funny. He is a butthurt douchebag making shit up. Why the fuck he never got a nose job is mind boggling.

I guess all the PC BS he's been pushing for years hasn't produced the utopia they'd hoped for. LMAO Just a bunch of pussies whining about their feelings.
Bill maher's show used to be called "politcally incorrect" you neo nazi dipshit

Isn't it ironic that Maher is politically correct PurpleOwl? It was kind of a cover to have that as a title. That and being a self anointed "comedian," like Chelsea Handler, etc. gives him license to insult white people and heterosexuals. If you call Maher out on his hypocrisy, you get called names.

SJW's won't listen...Maher is just a old white man using his platform gained by white privileged to mansplain to them about things he know nothing about. Their feelings are all that matters, and if he refuses to apologize, the will protest outside the studio and boycott his advertisers until he does.

Unfunny Maher is wrong yet again. Yeah, the liberals are pussies but that's not why Hillary lost the election and no, Americans don't side with Democrats on gun control, abortion, and minimum wage. Some do but not in general as he implied. Maher is a typical butthurt liberal who can't come to terms with the fact that most Americans see Hillary as a criminal who would give us another 4 years of corruption and a continuation of Obama's anti-American policies.

Unfunny Maher is wrong yet again. Yeah, the liberals are pussies but that's not why Hillary lost the election and no, Americans don't side with Democrats on gun control, abortion, and minimum wage. Some do but not in general as he implied. Maher is a typical butthurt liberal who can't come to terms with the fact that most Americans see Hillary as a criminal who would give us another 4 years of corruption and a continuation of Obama's anti-American policies.

He has always been a libertarian...

Yeah, USED TO, I only see the slimy SOB when he's posted here. Seems like I hit one of your pathetically sensitive nerves though. Take yourself a chill pill snowflake.

He has always been a libertarian...
He claims he's a libertarian but he's nowhere near libertarian.

Yeah, and it was the most politically CORRECT show on television (with the possible exception of The View).

Yeah, and it was the most politically CORRECT show on television (with the possible exception of The View).
It's strange to Americans when the plantation broadcasts their propaganda out.....

"What matters is, while you self-involved fools were policing the language at the Kid's Choice Awards, a madman talked his way into the White House."

For fuck's sake, lefties, watch the video. It's short. You'll be offended, but watch it anyway.

Oh, and...
15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original

Last edited:

I don't think he's wrong, just not totally correct.

Yes, Trump did pickup a lot of voters because he's the only politician that spoke for the anti-politically correct, but Hil-Liar lost for a host of reasons. If the Democrats picked just about anybody else to run for their party, we might not be looking at a Trump presidency today.

Say all the dirty things you can say about Bill Maher, and all of it will be true, but remember that his show gave the world the most glorious moment of the typical liberal stupidity, when he asked Ann Coulter, appearing on his show, before the November elections, who will win and Coulter said in would be Trump.

The uproarious laugh of his typically ignorant liberal audience was a moment to treasure.

But the best part was the dumb founded facial expression of that black bimbo Joy Somebody, who has been and is still is featured on the broadcast garbage heap of MSNBC.

Bill Maher is nothing but a pile of hate filled liberal pond scum. For the last eight years he never missed a chance to bad mouth Sarah Palin or any and all of her children. Look for this bastard bad mouth the children of Donald Trump. Since he is incapable of having a child of his own, it is sure that he will attack what he can not have.

Forum List

Back