Bill Maher announces he will appear on Fox, on Tucker Tonight.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
After the 2022 talks failed (twice)... Maher said today that they began negotiations again last month, and he now claims he is booked on Tucker. He will appear.
Personally, I don't think it is a good move for either one. Most likely it will be 20 minutes of each one trying to put the other in a corner and one upping each other.
it may be entertaining.
But I doubt it. Maher's immense ego will be a problem, and Tucker is going to spend the whole time attempting to recruit him.
I don't think it is going to be a good look for either one.

Maybe I’ll tune in. I haven’t seen opposing views on fox in awhile. Debating used to be bread and butter for fox. Now it’s just an echo chamber like all the other cable news channels

I'm watching this one....
Yeah it is kinda like that inability to not at least take a peek at a car accident you are driving past.
I think they have competing interests.
Tucker is going to want him to sit there for 20 minutes blasting wokeness, Maher on the other hand is going to want to spend the 20 minutes showing everyone he considers Fox the devil.

After the 2022 talks failed (twice)... Maher said today that they began negotiations again last month, and he now claims he is booked on Tucker. He will appear.
Personally, I don't think it is a good move for either one. Most likely it will be 20 minutes of each one trying to put the other in a corner and one upping each other.
it may be entertaining.
But I doubt it. Maher's immense ego will be a problem, and Tucker is going to spend the whole time attempting to recruit him.
I don't think it is going to be a good look for either one.

Quite wrong. I expect that after feeling each other out, they will both seek to define the issues, then try to agree on the causes, and they might surprise you how much they agree on things.

Quite wrong. I expect that after feeling each other out, they will both seek to define the issues, then try to agree on the causes, and they might surprise you how much they agree on things.
It won't surprise me.
Maher will appear only on Tucker for a reason.
Tucker is not Hannity, a show Maher wouldn't even consider appearing on. That would be war.
You may be right, Maher may be doing this to try and gain some of Tuckers large audience.

It won't surprise me.
Maher will appear only on Tucker for a reason.
Tucker is not Hannity, a show Maher wouldn't even consider appearing on. That would be war.
You may be right, Maher may be doing this to try and gain some of Tuckers large audience.

You misunderstand me. Hannity is a 2-dimensional bum--- a stereotype. I lost interest in him long ago because before every show started, I already knew pretty much everything he might think, say and do, his every position and take no matter what the topic--- it got boring. Tucker will give Mahler an honest opportunity to make his points and will address them openly, then give reasonable answers to the solutions that will be hard for Mahler to refute. In the process, BOTH men might actually LEARN something and come out of it together better off and closer on things understanding the other more while his audience gains from the experience. BOTH men have legitimate points to make.

Forum List

Back