Bill Cosby on the President

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Nobody heard people saying it before, I don't see them ascribing any value to his opinion.

Bill Cosby Blasts Obama Haters Un-American Behavior

And then when you see that he made promises and said things, the people who were supposed to be working with him didn’t. The people who are supposed to be working — even for another party — didn’t care about the American people. They wanted to get him.

When people make statements like, “I hope he fails,” you can’t color that any other way except the way it’s said. And yes, OK, gays, lesbians, blacks, illegal aliens — pardon me — people like that are right. It didn’t happen. But look at why it didn’t happen. It’s a man trying to go about doing his job, and a ton of other people voting against him and regardless of what he says.

Did Cosby express the same sentiments when Bush was in office? We all know he had just as many haters.

As for Pryor and Carlin...

Pryor was never really one for the political humor or commentary so I wouldn't have expected much from him.

Carlin just got old and bitter towards the end of his life. His comedy and political commentary grew tired and insufferable, predictable and partisan.

Miss Pryor. Carlin not so much.

• Banned
Did Cosby express the same sentiments when Bush was in office? We all know he had just as many haters.

As for Pryor and Carlin...

Pryor was never really one for the political humor or commentary so I wouldn't have expected much from him.

Carlin just got old and bitter towards the end of his life. His comedy and political commentary grew tired and insufferable, predictable and partisan.

Miss Pryor. Carlin not so much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7ePrCAqzo]George Carlin Talks War And American Politics - YouTube[/ame]

Obama wants to destroy America so yes, I hope he fails

No. See, that's the thing. It's not about destroying America. He's taking it in a direction you don't want to see it go. This is all about perception. It doesn't make anybody right or wrong. This is a simple difference of opinion.

Obama rejects our Founding, he rejects our philosophy, he rejects self-reliance; I cannot support him

No. See, that's the thing. It's not about destroying America. He's taking it in a direction you don't want to see it go. This is all about perception. It doesn't make anybody right or wrong. This is a simple difference of opinion.

That would be the 'wrong' direction...
:dunno:

Obama rejects our Founding, he rejects our philosophy, he rejects self-reliance; I cannot support him

I don't see anybody asking you to.

And in my estimation, it's the 'right' direction.

That's my point.

I like Bill Cosby the Comedian. I don't like Bill Cosby the Political Commentator. His views are based on perceptions and generalities rather than fact. To me, he's just another ignorant Hollywood celebrity who ought to stick to what he knows best: entertainment.

And in my estimation, it's the 'right' direction.

That's my point.

Your estimation is based on delusion, lies, and self-deception. But, hell, it is YOUR estimation, you are welcome to it. I just wish you wouldn't foist your estimation off on the rest of the hard-working, decent, upstanding Americans.

Forum List

Back