Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

Go back to thinking you are smarter then everyone and know how to fix the economy it suits you better.

I should like you because of that wonderful Avatar -- but I figure you're pretty much bluffing on your political understandings. There ARE NO politicians with a clue as to why the middle class is shrinking, the economy is stagnant and the outlook for America is bleak..

Until I hear one of them address how America needs to compete in an age of Globalization and how we regain the ability to have a viable manufacturing sector --- I AM smarter than the average political partisian... But then again. Gators should be... You have time to improve..

Go back to thinking you are smarter then everyone and know how to fix the economy it suits you better.

I should like you because of that wonderful Avatar -- but I figure you're pretty much bluffing on your political understandings. There ARE NO politicians with a clue as to why the middle class is shrinking, the economy is stagnant and the outlook for America is bleak..

Until I hear one of them address how America needs to compete in an age of Globalization and how we regain the ability to have a viable manufacturing sector --- I AM smarter than the average political partisian... But then again. Gators should be... You have time to improve..

I have yet to here Mitt put anything forward about how he will fix the economy he keeps saying meet me after the election, WTF is that? They IE Mitt ad his team keep spreading lies and BS and not a lot of substance if they give a plan that is better then obama i would probably consider voting for mitt.

But as the republicans have been so negative and so full of shit as you put it and nothing seems to come out of their mouths that isn't a lie i am probably going to vote for obama.

I have yet to here Mitt put anything forward about how he will fix the economy he keeps saying meet me after the election, WTF is that? They IE Mitt ad his team keep spreading lies and BS and not a lot of substance if they give a plan that is better then obama i would probably consider voting for mitt.

Go easy...he's "new" to politics. :clap2:

Last edited:

:clap2:

:lame2:

More fail and no substance back under the short bus please or back to you're hole where you went before.

Last edited:

:clap2:

More fail and no substance back under the short bus please or back to you're hole where you went before.

Thatta boy...let it all hang out. :clap2:

P.S. There was a lot of substance in those two remarks that you made. (below)

But as the republicans have been so negative and so full of shit as you put it and nothing seems to come out of their mouths that isn't a lie i am probably going to vote for obama. :poop:

Last edited:

P.S. There was a lot of substance in those two remarks that you made.

But as the republicans have been so negative and so full of shit as you put it and nothing seems to come out of their mouths that isn't a lie i am probably going to vote for obama.

:eusa_boohoo:

Not really just like the GOP you only make aqusations at the whim of a hat dropping but can't back em up. :lol:

Yeah! You really fooled everyone. :lol::lol: You're in college? Learn to spell for starters. Then bone up on Lying 101 before trying to apply it.

haha-bitch-you-got-owned-coloured_edited-1.jpg

Because i chose not to spell well on a internet forum makes me a liar? Hmmmmmmmm I am so glad the right wingers have gotten so desperate please try try again. And because i follow my own views and they don't conform with you i must be lying right? :lol::lol: Please go back under the short bridge before you hurt yourself.

republican_fail_mousepad-p144403204308636786envq7_400.jpg

carville.jpg

No wonder you are such a hateful little person you are a teabagger bahahahahahaha that explains a lot now you have no credibility.

P.S. There was a lot of substance in those two remarks that you made.

:eusa_boohoo:

Keep showing us how "new" you are. :smoke:

No wonder you are such a hateful little person you are a teabagger bahahahahahaha that explains a lot now you have no credibility.

Posted By Pasco08

Hi

Hello all New around here and kind of new to politics as i am 22 i am also a college student and very interested in politics and enjoy it a lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back