Bill Clinton shanking and macking the GOP

Not really just like the GOP you only make aqusations at the whim of a hat dropping but can't back em up. :lol:

Yeah! You really fooled everyone. :lol::lol: You're in college? Learn to spell for starters. Then bone up on Lying 101 before trying to apply it.

haha-bitch-you-got-owned-coloured_edited-1.jpg

Because i chose not to spell well on a internet forum makes me a liar? Hmmmmmmmm I am so glad the right wingers have gotten so desperate please try try again. And because i follow my own views and they don't conform with you i must be lying right? :lol::lol: Please go back under the short bridge before you hurt yourself.

republican_fail_mousepad-p144403204308636786envq7_400.jpg

Stunning...
And you're the hella intelligent "adult" who just took issue with the word "shit" in a post and pointed out how using such language makes one look less intelligent?

Hilarious!
:lol::lol::lol:

And btw sniffles, I couldn't care less about your opposing views.
You've just outed yourself as a world class moron.
Nice work!
:clap2:

Yeah! You really fooled everyone. :lol::lol: You're in college? Learn to spell for starters. Then bone up on Lying 101 before trying to apply it.

haha-bitch-you-got-owned-coloured_edited-1.jpg

Because i chose not to spell well on a internet forum makes me a liar? Hmmmmmmmm I am so glad the right wingers have gotten so desperate please try try again. And because i follow my own views and they don't conform with you i must be lying right? :lol::lol: Please go back under the short bridge before you hurt yourself.

Stunning...
And you're the hella intelligent "adult" who just took issue with the word "shit" in a post and pointed out how using such language makes one look less intelligent?

Hilarious!

Nice work!

Do tell i was using the words she was to mock her back under the short bus please. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stunning...

Hilarious!

Nice work!

Do tell i was using the words she was to mock her back under the short bus please. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't you mean "short bridge" genius?

President Clinton detailed facts and truth about Romney/Ryan lies and their destructive plans for America - and his speech will echo until Election Day.

lol, his speech will be forgotten by next week, good grief...Clinton isn't the friggen President and his pull is only big with you lefties..the rest of the people just laughed then yawned, oh look Billy is speaking:lol:

By macking I mean he fucked the GOP over last night, nothing else to say really

Yep the impeached disbarred disgrace handed somebody else their butt. :rolleyes:

to freedom bec

you have go to be one of the most intolerent people on the planet. I have followed your rants on here for months now, and you sound like a drooling heffer with all the right wing nazi, kkk, jim crowe non sense you puke out, its almost as if you have had the entire GOP pile drive your face and have to spit out the dirty DNA they left behind. go get a life.

No wonder this Government believe they are our masters

good grief the swooning over a impeached President

You are jealous that you had no popular ex-president to speak at the RNC. All you have is Bush and he was a failure. Couldn't ask him to speak!!! Sorry about that.

You are jealous that you had no popular ex-president to speak at the RNC. All you have is Bush and he was a failure. Couldn't ask him to speak!!! Sorry about that.

Ouch! Youre about to make the republicans cry now...:), make em cry :lol:

How does Bill Clinton's "popularity" help Barry become a competent President? You've lost me on that concept. When you people talk about how great Slick Willie WAS all it does for me is highlight how un-great Barack Obama has been. I'm sorry but they are SO not the same guy. Clinton was pragmatic...Obama is dogmatic. It's like comparing apples to brussel sprouts. They're both round and you can eat them but that's about the ONLY similarity.

Last edited:
LOL........ Rinata thinks we are jealous because we didn't have a womanizing serial adulterer impeached hound dog EX President speak at the Republican convention..

sorry, Republicans don't have one of those:lol:

LOL........ Rinata thinks we are jealous because we didn't have a womanizing serial adulterer impeached hound dog EX President speak at the Republican convention..

sorry, Republicans don't have one of those:lol:

Democrats are hypocrites to the extreme. They support crap like this and islam that's about as anti-woman as humanly possible, but they think they're stupid enough to come a running over free shit(birth control, condoms). I hope woman can have a little more self respect than that.

How does Bill Clinton's "popularity" help Barry become a competent President? You've lost me on that concept. When you people talk about how great Slick Willie WAS all it does for me is highlight how un-great Barack Obama has been. I'm sorry but they are SO not the same guy. Clinton was pragmatic...Obama is dogmatic. It's like comparing apples to brussel sprouts. They're both round and you can eat them but that's about the ONLY similarity.

Do me a favor and read what I said AGAIN!!! At no time did I compare them or say that Clinton's popularity helped the prez, "become competent". That's dumb. President Obama is already quite competent. I SAID that the Republicans had no popular ex-president to speak at their convention!!! Damn, how did you misinterpret that??

And FYI, President Clinton is being praised because he wiped the floor with Romney and Ryan and made them look like a couple of lying chumps!!! And they are. President Clinton is just amazing and always was. That's why the GOP hated him so much, for all the good it did them. :lol:

Yep the impeached disbarred disgrace handed somebody else their butt. :rolleyes:

to freedom bec

you have go to be one of the most intolerent people on the planet. I have followed your rants on here for months now, and you sound like a drooling heffer with all the right wing nazi, kkk, jim crowe non sense you puke out, its almost as if you have had the entire GOP pile drive your face and have to spit out the dirty DNA they left behind. go get a life.

Jim Crow? KKK? Nonsense? Are you trying to call her a democrat?

Forum List

Back