Bill Clinton raped a woman, Hillary enabled him, let's see some outrage from liberal Democrats

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
ENOUGH!!!

Until you destroy Clinton and toss him to the curb, you have NO RIGHT to talk about sexual abuse by any other man.

Do it now or forever be condemned as hypocrites.

Clinton was impeached.

We already were outraged and impeached the bastard and took his law lenience away.
What a moron you are.

I'm going to help you here and tell you it's called a law license.

You're welcome.

blackrook is not a good Catholic, for sure.

He has violated a couple of the Ten Commandments in this OP and has lied to boot.

Clinton raped no one.

Gee, what does the Bible say about carrying a grudge and hating on folks?
What does it say about adultery and bearing false witness?
Blackroot did that also?
The Clinton's did. Are we not going to apply the bible evenly? I thought you brought it up as the tool for judging morality for everyone not just Blackrook.
We all know they did, why rehash the trash when it's twenty years later? Desperation, looking for justification of someone else's transgressions? It makes no difference..Let those without sin cast the first stone..Throw away

Gee, what does the Bible say about carrying a grudge and hating on folks?
What does it say about adultery and bearing false witness?
Blackroot did that also?
The Clinton's did. Are we not going to apply the bible evenly? I thought you brought it up as the tool for judging morality for everyone not just Blackrook.
We all know they did, why rehash the trash when it's twenty years later? Desperation, looking for justification of someone else's transgressions? It makes no difference..Let those without sin cast the first stone..Throw away
So you're admitting all the allegations against the Clinton's were true. Yet somehow we should just let it pass because it was a long time ago. Yet I'm betting you don't think the same way about Moore even though we have no proof he did anything wrong and the claims are at least that old.

Moore is accused of stuff that happened 40 years ago, but I don't see liberals saying we should forgive him.

ENOUGH!!! Until you destroy Clinton and toss him to the curb, you have NO RIGHT to talk about sexual abuse by any other man. Do it now or forever be condemned as hypocrites.
Regardless, it doesn't exonerate Moore in any way. All the distraction and deflection in the world isn't going to get the stank off that degenerate.

Bill Clinton raped a woman so that makes it okay Roy Moore molested a child.

We get it. We get it.

We toooooooootaly get it!

Forum List

Back