Bill Clinton On Sarah Palin: 'Resilient, Like Me, Don't Underestimate Her'

Sarah Palin quit her job as Governor because she saw greener ($$) pastures on the Tea Bagger talk circuit. I do not need a President who quits because they want to make more money. Being POTUS takes tremendous dedication. Palin clearly showed she is dedicated to making money.

What is wrong with her making money?

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I DO NOT WANT MY PRESIDENT QUITTING MID-TERM JUST BECAUSE SHE OR HE THINKS THEY CAN GET RICH BY DOING SO.
Does she get paid to endorse a Tea Party Candidate?

They elected OL'BO didn't they??

A guy who was a community organizer and a law professor. A guy with no experience whatsoever to be the POTUS.

Stranger things have happened than Palin getting the nod.

Whoops. Sorry. Forgot all about that Hope and Change bullshit he was shoveling.
"Clinton defended the Democratic initiatives like health care reform, Wall Street reform and stimulus spending.

He also mentioned Sarah Palin, quickly cautioning the crowd not to boo because he didn't have the timehttp://articles.mcall.com/2010-10-2...l-clinton-republican-congressman-charlie-dent, and referred to her recent one-liner about Obama: "How's that hopey-changey thing workin' for ya?"

Clinton retorted to his applauding audience....

...."How's that trickle-down thing workin' for ya?"

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:
I guess everyone's forgotten....well, except for the Teabaggers, who've transitioned (directly) from NASCAR....after a lifetime of never really givin'-a-shit (about politics)....until some Black-dude was elected President. :eek:

:rolleyes:

"Circumstances playing into the Reagan-redux script include an energy shortage in the West, suspicions about terrorists from rogue nations, and a general slowdown in business activity, declining profits, and layoffs. Threatening to most of us, these difficulties fit right in with the Bush plans to drill for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and, reminiscent of the supply-side theories of Reaganomics, a mega-taxcut with big bucks for the rich, trickle-down for the rest of us."

Last edited:
Just what in Sarah Palins policy record of governing do you fear?

Sarah Palin quit her job as Governor because she saw greener ($$) pastures on the Tea Bagger talk circuit. I do not need a President who quits because they want to make more money. Being POTUS takes tremendous dedication. Palin clearly showed she is dedicated to making money.

Isn't America the land of opportunity? Yes it is and it is not a crime to go out and make money to better yourself and your family.

I really hope you have a life outside of your Sarah Palin obsession. I'm sending her team a message that she may have a stalker.

USArmyRetired, be honest...how many times an hour do you jerk off to Sarah Palin pictures?
I think we all ...no wait...yea...no, wait I don't want to know. Aww hell. Is it least 3x an hour?

Oh palease... the narrative from the left is always that they're:

1. Stupid
2. Whore
3. Insane
4. Retarded
5. Immoral
6. Uneducated
7. Redneck (Except WJC)
8. Mean
9. Too Old
10. Too Young
11. Quitter
12. Insider
13. Not an Insider (ha ha ha)
14. Ignorant
15. Racist
16. Homophobe
17. Homosexual
18. Hater
19. Too Rich
20. blah blah blah

It's a joke by now... nobody's paying any attention to these leftist whackaloons. They were relegated to the trash heap of history... even Soros is bitching and whining 'cause his plan to stack the Secretaries of State with leftist loons has fallen apart.

good grief, what is it about Democrat politicians, everything has to come back "to them". Like the Obama, me me me, I I I.

she's resilient, just like me.

Like hell Bill, she isn't YOU, and HOPEFULLY will NEVER BE LIKE YOU, a serial liar, adulterer, accused rapist, user of YOUNG WOMEN hound dog.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I DO NOT WANT MY PRESIDENT QUITTING MID-TERM JUST BECAUSE SHE OR HE THINKS THEY CAN GET RICH BY DOING SO.

What, like Obama did? Not only did he desert the people of Illinois cuz he got a better offer... he also lied about it before he did it. Just sayin'.

What, like Obama did? Not only did he desert the people of Illinois cuz he got a better offer... he also lied about it before he did it. Just sayin'.

sure nuff, but that IS DIFFERENT, don't ya know.lol
let them use their dumb line, she QUIT. the people who care and SANE know the reasons, so what the lefties say will mean NOTHING.:lol:

Just because someone appeals to their base, doesn't mean shit. The probability of Palin getting elected is about that of someone like Dennis Kucinich. While a brilliant man, and certainly appeals to the liberal/progressive base, he would never be elected by the American's as a whole. Although Palin isn't brilliant, and is in fact, a dumbass, she is still very, very, very appealing to her base. But that isn't enough to ever get elected. Democrats can only hope she runs in '12! Talk about a big fat present gift wraped!

Is this why you elect and continue to elect Statists?

Is this also why Statists lost the house?

Your statement is a conflict within itself.

Forum List

Back