Giuliani demanded oral sex from female aid because it made him feel like 'Bill Clinton'

Yeah right about this point My opinion of Giuliani is basically what I flush down the shitter. I don't care what's true and what's false some of this stuff is true and even some of it is enough to make him a complete piece of garbage.

I tend to agree, however, people then suing illegally is even worse than Guliani.

Wrong.
It is not at all illegal to proposition anyone, including an employee.
It is only illegal to fire or harm someone who rejects the proposition.

Exactly. It may be against HR policy of an organization, but it is not ILLEGAL.

I mean, you can't make this shit up.

Uh oh, another pervert Republican is getting sued. I think she wants $10 million. Giuliani drank all day and demanded sexual favors from a female aid. She had enough of his BS and is suing. Apparently Giuliani's some kind of real skank, drinking all day, and he wants to peddle pardons for $2 mil? Really? I didn't know you could do that. What, did Trump give him a pocket full of the darn things?

Let's see, there's the perv Roy Moore, (no one minded his perversity) , there's Kavanaugh, There's Thomas, and, hell, they could do a class action sex assualt lawsuit against Trump there are so many women whose pussies he grabbed.

What a fucktangle the right has become. Whatever happened to the party of Lincoln?

A former associate of Rudy Giuliani sued the former New York mayor, presidential candidate and attorney to Donald Trump for $10m on Monday, alleging “abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct” including “alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks”.

Filed in New York state, Noelle Dunphy’s suit includes the allegation that Giuliani “often demanded oral sex while he took phone calls on speaker phone from high-profile friends and clients, including then-President Trump”.

Giuliani is alleged to have told Dunphy “he enjoyed engaging in this conduct while on the telephone because it made him ‘feel like Bill Clinton’”.

On line 8 it states:

And this is just scratching the surface, if you read the allegations it's is depravity, to put it mildly, not to mention wage theft and other misconduct. What's really bizarre is that not only is she his employee, she's also his client, where Giuliani was representing her as her lawyer in another matter, and, it really gets complicated.
Your link cites no real evidence. Do you have anything with any real evidence? Otherwise you are just repeating lies and slander.

Your link cites no real evidence. Do you have anything with any real evidence? Otherwise you are just repeating lies and slander.

For the verminous left, the definition of "evidence" is very broad.

Unless it's YOUR evidence.

I mean, who among us has not demanded a hummer? It does not mean we are going to get it. You certainly don’t force it on anyone. But that is a long shot from just demanding it, which is merely a suggestion that you would like to have it done to you, essentially making it a request. If you don’t ask, then you will not get anything.

I mean, who among us has not demanded a hummer? It does not mean we are going to get it. You certainly don’t force it on anyone. But that is a long shot from just demanding it, which is merely a suggestion that you would like to have it done to you, essentially making it a request. If you don’t ask, then you will not get anything.
Take a look at Uncle Rudy who's a slob & ask yourself why he has to beg for it. I bet he didn't have to beg Trump to bury his head in his ass.

Yet she stayed on with him. You seem to be fixated with this story. I bet you're sexually aroused by it and have been masturbating profusely as you read it over and over. Am I right? Your in orgasmic overload aren't you, Rumpole? Admit it, Rumpole, you're jealous of Giuliani allegedly having kinky sex with a younger babe. How are you going to maintain yourself?
Here's your subhuman hero Rudy in all his glory thinking of knocking off some tail:

Attachments

• th (1).jpeg
    th (1).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 5

For the verminous left, the definition of "evidence" is very broad.

Unless it's YOUR evidence.

Here's your subhuman hero Rudy in all his glory thinking of the good old days before he joined the Trump mob & was married to his cousin:

Attachments

• th (1).jpeg
    th (1).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back