Bill Clinton - I get why she's Hot

Except that I'm not an extremist....And no matter how many times you say it, doesn't make it true.

You just forgot where the extremes are....

She's entitled to her beliefs...but they don't belong anywhere near the white house. She's an insult and any thought I had that McCain was still a patriot was wiped out when he chose her.

Is that extreme?

Sure it was... nobody buys that crapola,the second John McCain couldn't be your "I told YOU so" guy with the media, he went under the bus. Don't pretend he was ever anything else to you lefties..

Except that I'm not an extremist....And no matter how many times you say it, doesn't make it true.

You just forgot where the extremes are....

She's entitled to her beliefs...but they don't belong anywhere near the white house. She's an insult and any thought I had that McCain was still a patriot was wiped out when he chose her.

Is that extreme?

I don't have to say it. You prove it yourself. The absolutely ignorant and extremist comment at the end of your response above is all the evidence that's required.

No, I haven't forgotten where the extremes are. You never knew where they were.

You'r entitled to your opinion but it doesn't belong anywhere near a voting booth.

I actually like Bill Clinton,I just can't help it...he seems like a good guy. I don't however agree with him on all issues. He made a decent enough president,but then I was fresh out of high school back then and didn't pay much attention to all of the bru ha ha surrounding his "scandals" :tongue:

I watched his interview online. I loved that he gave those women on the view a lecture on interviewing etiquet,without them even knowing it (he is definately smooth). For that you just gotta give him kudos. :clap2:

Didn't see Letterman though I can't stand that guy,even in small doses.

I actually like Bill Clinton,I just can't help it...he seems like a good guy. I don't however agree with him on all issues. He made a decent enough president,but then I was fresh out of high school back then and didn't pay much attention to all of the bru ha ha surrounding his "scandals" :tongue:

I watched his interview online. I loved that he gave those women on the view a lecture on interviewing etiquet,without them even knowing it (he is definately smooth). For that you just gotta give him kudos. :clap2:

Didn't see Letterman though I can't stand that guy,even in small doses.

HEADS UP!

He's on the Daily Show on Comedy Central tonight at 11 est. ( Clinton that is)

I don't have to say it. You prove it yourself. The absolutely ignorant and extremist comment at the end of your response above is all the evidence that's required.

No, I haven't forgotten where the extremes are. You never knew where they were.

You'r entitled to your opinion but it doesn't belong anywhere near a voting booth.

Funny... I don't think Sarah Palin belongs anywhere near the white house except on a tour.

BS on the extremes... someone needs to tell her that its a bad idea to let the world go up in flames so you can be airlifted direct to heaven. ;)

Funny... I don't think Sarah Palin belongs anywhere near the white house except on a tour.

BS on the extremes... someone needs to tell her that its a bad idea to let the world go up in flames so you can be airlifted direct to heaven. ;)

It isn't BS. It's fact. Which you have just proven once again with your statement.

Fact is, you just sling shit. I don't see you pointing to something that is actually true, with documented evidence, and explaining why, in your POV, you think it's wrong.

I see you making comments in threads on par with chriskirk. This one I quoted being no exception. No facts ... just baseless, partisan accusations.

It isn't BS. It's fact. Which you have just proven once again with your statement.

Fact is, you just sling shit. I don't see you pointing to something that is actually true, with documented evidence, and explaining why, in your POV, you think it's wrong.

I see you making comments in threads on par with chriskirk. This one I quoted being no exception. No facts ... just baseless, partisan accusations.

Jillian is guilty of stereotyping people based on her own prejudices. She presumes that because someone is an Evangelical Christian, they cannot possibly assume a role in government without espousing their wingnut policies (her words).

And yet, she has provided no proof that Palin's Christian faith has negatively affected her ability to lead and lead quite well I submit. Until she provides such proof, her baseless accusations should be ignored.

Jillian is guilty of stereotyping people based on her own prejudices. She presumes that because someone is an Evangelical Christian, they cannot possibly assume a role in government without espousing their wingnut policies (her words).

And yet, she has provided no proof that Palin's Christian faith has negatively affected her ability to lead and lead quite well I submit. Until she provides such proof, her baseless accusations should be ignored.

Prejudice? In the sense that I would ever dislike her as a person for her beliefs assuming they hurt no one else? Or prejudice in the sense that I don't think she could put the needs of the country before her religious beliefs?

Either way, she's anti-choice, so she'd never get my vote. And anyone who is anti-choice in the face of rape and incest CERTAINLY would never get my vote.

Is that prejudice? No more than anyone else not voting for someone who doesn't represent them.

Prejudice? In the sense that I don't believe science should be confused with religion so that I think her view that creationism should be taught alongside science is unacceptable?

I'm ok with that.

Prejudice? In the sense that I feel that she sees the apocalypse as a good thing when it is in the national interest to avoid one?

I'm ok with that, too.

Mostly... I think she's shrewd... but out of her league. And given that 20% of VP's have become president either by death or resignation of the president, I think she's a huge FU to the country from McCain.

Prejudice? In the sense that I would ever dislike her as a person for her beliefs assuming they hurt no one else? Or prejudice in the sense that I don't think she could put the needs of the country before her religious beliefs?

Either way, she's anti-choice, so she'd never get my vote. And anyone who is anti-choice in the face of rape and incest CERTAINLY would never get my vote.

Is that prejudice? No more than anyone else not voting for someone who doesn't represent them.

Prejudice? In the sense that I don't believe science should be confused with religion so that I think her view that creationism should be taught alongside science is unacceptable?

I'm ok with that.

Prejudice? In the sense that I feel that she sees the apocalypse as a good thing when it is in the national interest to avoid one?

I'm ok with that, too.

Mostly... I think she's shrewd... but out of her league. And given that 20% of VP's have become president either by death or resignation of the president, I think she's a huge FU to the country from McCain.

I mentioned this to you before, her approval rating is 82%, who do you think she represents? Just contrast that with the pathetic single digit approval of our US Congress and ask yourself who they are working for.

You see, my friend, in a hypothetical Palin presidency, you may ask yourself why you find yourself in the minority of disliking someone like Palin. Is it perhaps that your views are not popular or mainstream and is it fair for you to dictate to the rest of us your extreme ideas? For example, on the abortion issue, do you think it might be possible that America is growing weary of wholesale abortion on demand?

Last edited:
I mentioned this to you before, her approval rating is 82%, who do you think she represents? Just contrast that with the pathetic single digit approval of our US Congress and ask yourself who they are working for.

You see, my friend, in a hypothetical Palin presidency, you may ask yourself why you find yourself in the minority of disliking someone like Palin. Is it perhaps that your views are not popular or mainstream and is it fair for you to dictate to the rest of us your extreme ideas? For example, on the abortion issue, do you think it might be possible that America is growing weary of wholesale abortion on demand?

Her approval rating among whom?? Alaskans?

Like I said in one of the threads... I voted for Giuliani twice for mayor... doesn't mean I'd want him anywhere near national issues. You're confusing her approval rating in Alaska with her ratings as someone people would accept as president.

That's kind of mucking things up, don't you think.

These were her approval ratings as of September 5th... they're down now, but at that time, before she opened her mouth to speak, 58% of American voters approved of her. That is when McCain was up in the polls the week after the election. I'd suggest you need to come down off of your approval numbers... because the country isn't Alaska.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Heck, my son's middle school has about 1/4 of the population of Wasilla.

Her approval rating among whom?? Alaskans?

Like I said in one of the threads... I voted for Giuliani twice for mayor... doesn't mean I'd want him anywhere near national issues. You're confusing her approval rating in Alaska with her ratings as someone people would accept as president.

That's kind of mucking things up, don't you think.

These were her approval ratings as of September 5th... they're down now, but at that time, before she opened her mouth to speak, 58% of American voters approved of her. That is when McCain was up in the polls the week after the election. I'd suggest you need to come down off of your approval numbers... because the country isn't Alaska.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Heck, my son's middle school has about 1/4 of the population of Wasilla.

Ok, her 82% approval rating is as the Governor of Alaska, not the Mayor of Wasilla and not as a VP running mate. What I am trying to demonstrate is that she enjoys high favorability among the people that she has served. Granted it doesn't stand to reason that she will enjoy that type of rating on a national level, but it does pretty much smash your theory that she is a self-serving politician who doesn't care about anyone but her own religion and the expansion of that religion. Right? Yep, I am right.

Translated:

Bill Clinton understands that Palin appears to be an ordinary person to ordinary folks and that's why they like her.

Emphasis:

He did not say he wanted to bang her.

Thank you. :eusa_angel:

But everyone knows he does.

Forum List

Back