Bill Clinton had a higher average approval than Reagan (Gallup)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Conservatives in this forum screwed up by citing an "average approval" article by Gallup, in which President Nixon scored higher than Obama.

Now conservatives are forced to admit that their icon Reagan was not as good a president as their despised Bill Clinton.
Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President

Possible excuses are "Gallup sucks" or "Bill Clinton sucks", but both answers derail the Obama-Nixon thread, because

1) If Gallup sucks, then why did you start the other thread? and
2) If Clinton sucks, why did you trust respondents in accurately assessing President performance regarding Obama-Nixon, while dismissing respondents in the Clinton-Reagan case?

In short, replying to this thread at all is automatically a self-embarrassment inducing action if you're a conservative.

The actual excuse is that Bill Clinton was an amazing politician - he could spin almost anything to make it good for himself.

I do wonder when presidents started to be measured by popularity ratings - a worthless stat if there ever was one.

• Banned
It's Gallup...only left loons gives a shit
My thread is a success: The Obama-Nixon thread is officially poo, because conservatives have been forced to adopt the "Gallup sucks" approach.

Gallup asured you it would be President Hillary Clinton...how'd that work out?
You made that up. Gallup didn't conduct Hillary-Trump polls. You just embarrassed yourself.
Stop making stuff up....

My thread is a success: The Obama-Nixon thread is officially poo, because conservatives have been forced to adopt the "Gallup sucks" approach.

You made that up. Gallup didn't conduct Hillary-Trump polls. You just embarrassed yourself.

Dude you can pick a poll to suit any agenda...you're embarrassing yourself on this stupid thread

Stop making stuff up....
Give me a link to any Hillary-Trump election poll conducted by Gallup.

Political Science 101...any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. They actually taught that in college.

Dude you can pick a poll to suit any agenda...you're embarrassing yourself on this stupid thread
More poo on the Obama-Nixon thread.

More poo on the Obama-Nixon thread.

Bbut it's GALLUP!!!!!

Stop making stuff up....
Why?

Conservatives in this forum screwed up by citing an "average approval" article by Gallup, in which President Nixon scored higher than Obama.

Now conservatives are forced to admit that their icon Reagan was not as good a president as their despised Bill Clinton.
Obama Averages 47.9% Job Approval as President

Possible excuses are "Gallup sucks" or "Bill Clinton sucks", but both answers derail the Obama-Nixon thread, because

1) If Gallup sucks, then why did you start the other thread? and
2) If Clinton sucks, why did you trust respondents in accurately assessing President performance regarding Obama-Nixon, while dismissing respondents in the Clinton-Reagan case?

In short, replying to this thread at all is automatically a self-embarrassment inducing action if you're a conservative.

Yeah, Reagan was unpopular.

upload_2017-2-18_7-35-14.png

Stop making stuff up....
Why?
Because you pretended that Gallup conducted a poll in which Hillary was beating Trump.

Forum List

Back