Hey left wing hypocrites. How many raids on illegals did Obama authorize? Hmmm?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
deportations-in-the-us.jpg

Say, their two messiahs did what they hate Trump is doing.

Stupid morons.

To the badlands for this post for some reason.

Ignoring the issue brought up in the thread because that doesn't really matter. What's at play here is leadership style. Nothing more, nothing less. We have a maniac at the wheel.

Short and sweet.

No there isn't. We've had em before and we'll have em again. Criminal deportations is where they should focus their efforts. Not the the people they're detaining and deporting now.
Trump claims his administration is running like a well oiled machine. But to most of us his administration is running more like a well oiled machine gun firing indiscriminately in every direction.

No there isn't. We've had em before and we'll have em again. Criminal deportations is where they should focus their efforts. Not the the people they're detaining and deporting now.
Trump claims his administration is running like a well oiled machine. But to most of us his administration is running more like a well oiled machine gun firing indiscriminately in every direction.
What sort of pure double talk bullshit is this?

Dear God I hate them.

Nothing wrong with illegal immigration raids...whoever is doing it

But you claimed that Obama was encouraging illegal immigration. Which is it? You can't suck and blow at the same time. Either he allowed millions of illegals in, unmolested, or he deported more illegals than any President in history.
When did I "claim" that? Moron

Stupid morons.

It's kind of funny seeing you complain about low income workers trying to seek refuge in this country from tyranny, but you say nothing about the tyranny immigrants (in the board room from multi-national company's) are inflicting on this country and every American in it.

You're right, pw. This admin runs more like a well oiled scattergun. Another example is at State, where you can't walk without tripping over a rolling head. The entire roster of Ambassadors, and today I read the entire 7th floor of the State Dept. home building 'big wigs'. New admins have always cleaned a few corners. But I believe these firings are a new huge scale, and I'm grinning and remembering how the back of wrists were laid against fainting foreheads and how sphincters puckered and a large gasp was heard all over DC when Clinton fired his internal travel office.

You're right, pw. This admin runs more like a well oiled scattergun. Another example is at State, where you can't walk without tripping over a rolling head. The entire roster of Ambassadors, and today I read the entire 7th floor of the State Dept. home building 'big wigs'. New admins have always cleaned a few corners. But I believe these firings are a new huge scale, and I'm grinning and remembering how the back of wrists were laid against fainting foreheads and how sphincters puckered and a large gasp was heard all over DC when Clinton fired his internal travel office.

Yeah I remember repubs going ape over Clinton replacing White House travel dept personnel shortly after taking office. And you're right, that doesn't come anywhere near the wholesale slaughter the trump administration is perpetrating on state dept personnel. Like I said. We have a maniac at the wheel

Stupid morons.

So....isn't it odd that you and others like you now admit that President Obama WAS deporting illegals......?

Can you name one time when I said he didnt?

Nope.

Loser.

Now, want to talk about how 80% at least of those come back without a problem?

Nope.

Loser.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back