Biggest brown noser: Ryans high school year book labels him

and graduated with college bound grades.

Mitty assaulted a guy

Ryan graduated hs with college bound grades without resorting to drugs.

Mitt assaulted no one it was a prank.

Obama promised to unite this country. He lied.

It was assualt you fucking fact adverse jackass

Too bad for the kid he didn't have a brother like me.

I'd have hauled that punk way out in the boonies and "splained a few things" to him. That's something Mittens seriously lacks. Any humility. He would have benefited from some "rock hard guidance" back when he was assaulting fellow students and impersonating Michigan State troopers. Yup what ol Willard needed was a good old fashioned ass kicking. Sort of to teach him better boundries and such stuff.

Too bad for the kid he didn't have a brother like me.

I'd have hauled that punk way out in the boonies and "splained a few things" to him. That's something Mittens seriously lacks. Any humility. He would have benefited from some "rock hard guidance" back when he was assaulting fellow students and impersonating Michigan State troopers. Yup what ol Willard needed was a good old fashioned ass kicking. Sort of to teach him better boundries and such stuff.

Guidance from a reformed(?) drug dealer?

Yeah.

That would work.

No doubt.

Has anyone else noticed that ever since truthmanglers rep was deleted she's become even more uncivil?

Case in point:

It was not assault it was a prank.

Obama lied. That's a fact, Jack.

It wasnt assault it was a prank. Wait, it wasnt a prank it was horseplay. Wait, it wasnt horseplay Mitt was just joshing. Wait....

Call it what you want but he cut the hair of a kid while that kid was being held down against his will. Call it apple pie but apple pie involved a kid being held down against his will.

Says the one who claims that drug usage by Obama was cool. :rolleyes:

Prankster boys will be pranksters.

Obama in high school:

Me smoke pakolo and shoot hoops with choom gang and America sux

and still gets awesome grades.

My hubby was 3rd in his class, high school football star, baseball star, wrestling champ and loved by the staff and smoked dope.

chooming didnt hurt the worlds best swimmer either did it

see

Yea, I see you making excuses for illegal drug use.

:clap2:

Subway dropped as Phelps' sponsor

Case in point:

It was not assault it was a prank.

Obama lied. That's a fact, Jack.

It wasnt assault it was a prank. Wait, it wasnt a prank it was horseplay. Wait, it wasnt horseplay Mitt was just joshing. Wait....

Call it what you want but he cut the hair of a kid while that kid was being held down against his will. Call it apple pie but apple pie involved a kid being held down against his will.

and assault is assault and a crime of violence.

Smoking pot was something the world best ever swimmer did and it didnt hurt him

How telling it is that you chose Romney's prank to chastise while ignoring Obama's drug use

:badgrin:

The left think that Obammy is one cooool dude for all his drug usage. They think that's a plus.

She certainly has a (crude) way with a phrase, doesn't she?

My, my ... too bad her civility was only an experiment; her true self is so very low class.

And an act this isn't an assault is NOT an assault nor a crime, much less a crime of violence.

Glad we cleared that up.

I haven't see the left on here go this off the rails bat shit crazy since the last Palin thread it's both highly pathetic and incredibly funny I hope none of you have gotten yourself so worked up over this you have pissed your pants.

Last edited:

Smoking pot was something the world best ever swimmer did and it didnt hurt him

Assault is assault.

Mittens pulled a prank.

Obama broke the law.

Obama lied.

But oh how you admire the lying law breaker Obama. My, my!

Forum List

Back