Biggest brown noser: Ryans high school year book labels him

Obama in high school:

Me smoke pakolo and shoot hoops with choom gang and America sux

and still gets awesome grades.

My hubby was 3rd in his class, high school football star, baseball star, wrestling champ and loved by the staff and smoked dope.

chooming didnt hurt the worlds best swimmer either did it

Just what we need- a fifth generation millionnaire who thinks the victims of the Pub cronyism and corruption SECOND World Depression are lazy Marxists LOL...

Not happening...I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare...just how we got our first Dem congressperson EVER last year. Unveils Romney to Indies and nondupes.

Obama in high school:

Me smoke pakolo and shoot hoops with choom gang and America sux

and still gets awesome grades.

My hubby was 3rd in his class, high school football star, baseball star, wrestling champ and loved by the staff and smoked dope.

chooming didnt hurt the worlds best swimmer either did it

Kind of hurt the guy who ate the face off the homeless guy in Miami didn't it?

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan’s Extreme Abortion Views

Less attention has been paid, though, to Ryan’s hard-right positions on social issues. Indeed, on abortion and women’s health care, there isn’t much daylight between Ryan and, say, Michele Bachmann. Any Republican vice presidential candidate is going to be broadly anti-abortion, but Ryan goes much further. He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health. He was a cosponsor of the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a federal bill defining fertilized eggs as human beings, which, if passed, would criminalize some forms of birth control and in vitro fertilization. The National Right to Life Committee has scored his voting record 100 percent every year since he entered the House in 1999. “I’m as pro-life as a person gets,” he told the Weekly Standard’s John McCormack in 2010. “You’re not going to have a truce.

He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health.

no Brown Nose for women ... war on woman's rights a closed book for Ryan.

What is this 7th grade?

Grow the fuck up you stupid bitch

Wait...the comprehensive in depth report from Paul Ryan's second grade
class will be released Tuesday.Rachel Maddow is committing the whole hour
of her show to it.

Ed Schultz is going to go one better.
He will go to Ryan's Mom's OBGYN to get a copy of the Sonogram from
when Ryan was in the womb...there is a leak that at six weeks Ryan was
a temperamental fetus.

This is part of the mans record.

No one said anything like that about Obama in his HS book.

If they had you would have waved it on high and would still be waving it.

Obama was given dog meat to eat a like a 7 year old and you guys still wave that one

That nutter smoked some new damned thing.

it was a mix of something and I cant remember what it was

I disagree- DUH>

Very interesting.

If you want to know a man, show me him as a boy- Grant

Funny, then, that neither you nor the dimwit partisan dishonest hack TderpM took NO notice of this entry:
Ryan, who's reportedly the only congressman active with the grueling P90X fitness program, was an avid high school sportsman.
-- Paul Ryan's High School Yearbook Photographs (with images, tweets) · thedailybeast · Storify

Or this one:
The varsity athlete was a member of the Letterman's Club too, which bridged athletics with the scholarly pursuits.
-- id.

Or one that makes the 'brown nose" comment seem like a probable inside joke:
That year, Paul Ryan was voted prom king (he's the one on the right). Again, he went with the bow tie.
-- id.

Now, let's get cracking and find out how well he did academically AFTER High School. We need to know MORE than we would EVER bother to ask of the incumbent President.

I disagree- DUH>

Very interesting.

If you want to know a man, show me him as a boy- Grant

So Obama is a drug addict and still eats dogs?

You also agree we need to see Obama's college transcripts.

Very interesting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back