Biggest brown noser: Ryans high school year book labels him

What does it say about TruthMocker that she thinks a comment in a high school year book is 'politics'. No wonder the left are ashamed of her.

Then you agree its cool

No.

But everyone does agree that you are biggest dumbass on the board.

Congratulations. Over 5 years at the top (of the dumbass heap).

Again...I must remind you that you do not speak for everyone you pompus ass. You and people like you are actually a small minority of Americans. Deal with it assclown.

Blowviate much?

:lol:

Wow...just when you think the right couldnt get worse they defend brown nosing. Oh I know...you're not "defending" it you're just...uh...retroactively reducing the negative connotations associated with the word "brown noser". Amirite?

how is producing an aarticle that says he ussed bathsalts a lie?

What does it say about TruthMocker that she thinks a comment in a high school year book is 'politics'. No wonder the left are ashamed of her.

it was a high school vote.

I guess it was his first election of a sort

You guess... well, that about sums you up. That you think this is 'politics' remains not something we 'guess' about... it just confirms your 'Fucking Moron' status. Hack.

Brownoser in high school are the kids that excel at academics, sports, and teachers don't have a problem with. That he was in Latin and Lettermens Club, prom king, etc., give a pretty good idea of the man the boy would become. Not a 'brownoser,' but someone that worked hard at all aspects and stayed out of trouble.

Paul Ryan's High School Yearbook Pictures - The Daily Beast

Mitt Romney's new running mate was voted 'biggest brown-noser' by his senior-year classmates.

Barack Obama "tried drugs enthusiastically" when he was in high school and thanked his choom supplier but not his mother in his year book.

and graduated with college bound grades.

Mitty assaulted a guy

Ryan graduated hs with college bound grades without resorting to drugs.

Mitt assaulted no one it was a prank.

Obama promised to unite this country. He lied.

it was a high school vote.

I guess it was his first election of a sort

You guess... well, that about sums you up. That you think this is 'politics' remains not something we 'guess' about... it just confirms your 'Fucking Moron' status. Hack.

It was a joke you spoiled little rich girl

Paul Ryan's High School Yearbook Pictures - The Daily Beast

Mitt Romney's new running mate was voted 'biggest brown-noser' by his senior-year classmates.

Barack Obama "tried drugs enthusiastically" when he was in high school and thanked his choom supplier but not his mother in his year book.

Mitty assaulted a guy

And graduated - without the assistance of Affirmative Action or foreign student aid... and did very well at Harvard. I know this because his grades are public information. Where are Obama's records? What's he hiding?

Mitty assaulted a guy

Ryan graduated hs with college bound grades without resorting to drugs.

Mitt assaulted no one it was a prank.

Obama promised to unite this country. He lied.

It was assualt you fucking fact adverse jackass

Forum List

Back