Biggest brown noser: Ryans high school year book labels him

this is pretty funny stuff.

the right fails to understand just how something like this effects the voters.

The people all remember the person from their high school yearbook who won these types of top comments.

they dont remember them fondly and they all knew one.

oh fer sure, we are all worried about what is says in someones yearbook, not the economy, high unemployment, high gas prices, outrageous food prices..

Obama is a Kenyan born communist and op is troubled with brown nosing?
Christ is this all you fuckers have?
L o fucking L

I love it when the birthers come out....and gee, none of the other righties have a word to say about it.

That is troublesome. I thought you guys had accepted he was born here. Not so much I guess. Just don't complain about the democrats making "unfair" allegations if you're not going to stop making them on your own.

Too bad for the kid he didn't have a brother like me.

I'd have hauled that punk way out in the boonies and "splained a few things" to him. That's something Mittens seriously lacks. Any humility. He would have benefited from some "rock hard guidance" back when he was assaulting fellow students and impersonating Michigan State troopers. Yup what ol Willard needed was a good old fashioned ass kicking. Sort of to teach him better boundries and such stuff.

Guidance from a reformed(?) drug dealer?

Yeah.

That would work.

No doubt.

Oh comon counselor.... You don't have a little brother or two ya had to stick up for from time to time as you were growing up? I have two. That's what family is for in Irish blood sonny. Irrespective of my choice of occupaion... I do preffer "smuggler" to "drug dealer" if you don't mind. There is a difference. A drug dealer is the guy on the corner.. I'm the guy that laid my balls out on a plank thousands of miles from the protection of this cushy USA to do some creative importing of precious party favors. I did all THAT just to make a few extra dollars and enjoy the excitement of the occupation. How far do you think I would go to offer vengence to a prick like Mittens if he harmed someone in my family?

Anywhere in the world sport....ANYWHERE!

Wow a real Internet tough boy.

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan’s Extreme Abortion Views

Less attention has been paid, though, to Ryan’s hard-right positions on social issues. Indeed, on abortion and women’s health care, there isn’t much daylight between Ryan and, say, Michele Bachmann. Any Republican vice presidential candidate is going to be broadly anti-abortion, but Ryan goes much further. He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health. He was a cosponsor of the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a federal bill defining fertilized eggs as human beings, which, if passed, would criminalize some forms of birth control and in vitro fertilization. The National Right to Life Committee has scored his voting record 100 percent every year since he entered the House in 1999. “I’m as pro-life as a person gets,” he told the Weekly Standard’s John McCormack in 2010. “You’re not going to have a truce.

He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health.

no Brown Nose for women ... war on woman's rights a closed book for Ryan.

lol, after this thread about Ryans yearbook from the dailybest, you EXPECT people to BELIEVE THAT from them?
:lol:

... you EXPECT people to BELIEVE THAT from them?

by your own accounting, they will not have to ...

his brown nosing will not help to win a National election.

Brownoser in high school are the kids that excel at academics, sports, and teachers don't have a problem with. That he was in Latin and Lettermens Club, prom king, etc., give a pretty good idea of the man the boy would become. Not a 'brownoser,' but someone that worked hard at all aspects and stayed out of trouble.

brown noser

   [broun-nohz] Show IPA verb, brown-nosed, brown-nos·ing, noun Slang .
verb (used without object)
to curry favor; behave obsequiously.

verb (used with object)
to seek favors from (a person) in an obsequious manner; fawn over.

noun
Also, brown-nos·er. a toady; sycophant.
Compare ass-kissing.

brown-nose
also brownnose, 1939, Amer.Eng. colloquial, said to be military slang originally, from brown + nose, "from the implication that servility is tantamount to having one's nose in the anus of the person from whom advancement is sought" [Webster, 1961]. Related: Brown-noser, brown-nosing.
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source
Slang Dictionary

brown-nose definition

n.
and brownie; brown-noser. a sycophant; one who flatters for self-serving motives. : You are just a plain old brown-nose. , Will some brown-noser please try to get the teacher to put off the test?
tv. & in.
to curry favor with someone; to be a sycophant. : Don keeps brown-nosing, and the professor pretends not to notice.

Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions by Richard A. Spears.Fourth Edition.

Has anyone else noticed that ever since truthmanglers rep was deleted she's become even more uncivil?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...s-where-nothing-but-personal-insults-are.html

wrong

Not wrong at all.

Ever since you failed in your civility experiment you've become more and more uncivil and since your rep disappeared, even moreso.

I find it sad that your true self is so foul-mouthed, crude and well ... just plain nasty.

Do you talk to your dog with that mouth?

listen taintwallow.

everyone who has been here long enough knows I have long had fun with silly names.

I dont find aything wrong with dirty words.

they are funny.

I said I would refrain from calling names as long as I could and I lasted nearly a year until I said to hell with it because it made no differance inwether people called me names.

You want to know what people said about me in my high school yearbook? I would love to tell anyone who say's yes but I don't remember and have no idea where the yearbook is and don't really care if I care that little about what was said in mine you can guess I care even less about what is in Ryan's.

Case in point:

It was not assault it was a prank.

Obama lied. That's a fact, Jack.

It wasnt assault it was a prank. Wait, it wasnt a prank it was horseplay. Wait, it wasnt horseplay Mitt was just joshing. Wait....

Call it what you want but he cut the hair of a kid while that kid was being held down against his will. Call it apple pie but apple pie involved a kid being held down against his will.

Says the one who claims that drug usage by Obama was cool. :rolleyes:

Prankster boys will be pranksters.

Yep, your point?

It wasnt assault it was a prank. Wait, it wasnt a prank it was horseplay. Wait, it wasnt horseplay Mitt was just joshing. Wait....

Call it what you want but he cut the hair of a kid while that kid was being held down against his will. Call it apple pie but apple pie involved a kid being held down against his will.

and assault is assault and a crime of violence.

Smoking pot was something the world best ever swimmer did and it didnt hurt him

TM you made the mistake of not seeing differences. Obama and Phelps smoked weed...Obama is black and Phelps is white. Therefore Obama did something illegal, Phelps just had a "youthful indiscretion". See?

TM you made the mistake of not seeing differences. Obama and Phelps smoked weed...Obama is black and Phelps is white. Therefore Obama did something illegal, Phelps just had a "youthful indiscretion". See?

CC you made the mistake of being a useless fucking racist.
No one here has excused EITHER persons drug use.

Phelps lost his sponsorship(s?) over it.
Obama got elected President.

:eusa_boohoo:

Yeah and the Pot didtn keep them from reaching very high goals and acheiveing excellence

Case in point:

It was not assault it was a prank.

Obama lied. That's a fact, Jack.

It's always a laugh riot until someone loses patience with "those prankster boys" and takes one of em out deep in the wilderness and chains him to a rock and pushes his worthless ass off a cliff into a lake.

I'm surprised nobody that had thier retirement stolen by Mittens "the prankster" didn't catch up with that smarmy fuck and "explain" it to him how wrong it is to steal from people that worked thier whole lives for something.

You want to know what people said about me in my high school yearbook? I would love to tell anyone who say's yes but I don't remember and have no idea where the yearbook is and don't really care if I care that little about what was said in mine you can guess I care even less about what is in Ryan's.

the voters will find it informing what his peers thought of him when he was powerless.

Its not a good thing for Ryan.

Highschool is something everyone can relate to and everyone knew a person who was a brown noser in school.

Very few people see that as a possitive

CC you made the mistake of being a useless fucking racist.
No one here has excused EITHER persons drug use.

Phelps lost his sponsorship(s?) over it.
Obama got elected President.

:eusa_boohoo:

And water is wet. But you refrain from saying Phelps broke the law...? Curious aint it? Rocks are hard.

Forum List

Back