Biggest brown noser: Ryans high school year book labels him

Because the article doesn't say he used bath salts, LIAR.

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as bath salts had to be shot four times by police to halt the cannibalistic attack.

Read more: Florida Man’s Face Eaten Off | Socyberty

"may have been". Weasel words for a new generation of stupid Democrat MSM sheep.

Barack Obama "tried drugs enthusiastically" when he was in high school and thanked his choom supplier but not his mother in his year book.

and graduated with college bound grades.

Mitty assaulted a guy

And graduated - without the assistance of Affirmative Action or foreign student aid... and did very well at Harvard. I know this because his grades are public information. Where are Obama's records? What's he hiding?

where is the tax returns

To be clear, i called you STUPID and a liar. you're a liar normally, but you are also too stupid to know that it was pot and not bath salts.

Has anyone else noticed that ever since truthmanglers rep was deleted she's become even more uncivil?

Case in point:

Mitty assaulted a guy

Ryan graduated hs with college bound grades without resorting to drugs.

Mitt assaulted no one it was a prank.

Obama promised to unite this country. He lied.

It was assualt you fucking fact adverse jackass

It was not assault it was a prank.

Obama lied. That's a fact, Jack.

Paul Ryan's High School Yearbook Pictures - The Daily Beast

Mitt Romney's new running mate was voted 'biggest brown-noser' by his senior-year classmates.

Barack Obama "tried drugs enthusiastically" when he was in high school and thanked his choom supplier but not his mother in his year book.

TM translation: he was recipient of Affirmative Action benefits. :cool:

Last edited:

Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a dangerous new street drug known as bath salts had to be shot four times by police to halt the cannibalistic attack.

"may have been". Weasel words for a new generation of stupid Democrat MSM sheep.

Your correct, I dont remember much about the story and spomeone mentioned it earlier and said he was on pot.

Remembering only scraps of the story I remembered seeing headlines about the bath salts.

I was looking only for the name of what they had said he was on in earlier reports.

I saw the bathsalts and posted the article to show the name of the drug I thought he was said to be on.

Its turns out he was not on anything I think.

Sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
Brownoser in high school are the kids that excel at academics, sports, and teachers don't have a problem with. That he was in Latin and Lettermens Club, prom king, etc., give a pretty good idea of the man the boy would become. Not a 'brownoser,' but someone that worked hard at all aspects and stayed out of trouble.

:clap2: Nice Spin there Annie. :clap2: If spinning was an Olympic event that had a difficulty rating of 9 out of 10. Dont look at the picture that lists "biggest schooler" because obviously biggest schooler doesnt mean they worked hard....Brown Noser means they worked hard...they made a mistake

how is producing an aarticle that says he ussed bathsalts a lie?

Your correct, I dont remember much about the story and spomeone mentioned it earlier and said he was on pot.

Remembering only scraps of the story I remembered seeing headlines about the bath salts.

I was looking only for the name of what they had said he was on in earlier reports.

I saw the bathsalts and posted the article to show the name of the drug I thought he was said to be on.

Sorry for the mistake.

You lie. Then you get caught. Then you retract.

You fake-apologize and then you use your belated retraction and "mistake" explanation as cover for your original lie. You seem to imagine this erases your status as a confirmed liar.

It doesn't.

You remain a liar.

how is producing an aarticle that says he ussed bathsalts a lie?

Sorry for the mistake.

Keep calling it a mistake. The rest of us know I busted you lying again.

Sorry for the mistake.

Keep calling it a mistake. The rest of us know I busted you lying again.

True dat.

Has anyone else noticed that ever since truthmanglers rep was deleted she's become even more uncivil?

Case in point:

Ryan graduated hs with college bound grades without resorting to drugs.

Mitt assaulted no one it was a prank.

Obama promised to unite this country. He lied.

It was assualt you fucking fact adverse jackass

It was not assault it was a prank.

Obama lied. That's a fact, Jack.

It wasnt assault it was a prank. Wait, it wasnt a prank it was horseplay. Wait, it wasnt horseplay Mitt was just joshing. Wait....

Call it what you want but he cut the hair of a kid while that kid was being held down against his will. Call it apple pie but apple pie involved a kid being held down against his will.

guys do you understand when you appologise for a mistake that is not a lie?

Forum List

Back