Biggest brown noser: Ryans high school year book labels him

Because POT is harmless you fool.

Assualt is not harmless

Tell that to my grandpa that died from lung cancer.

It's not harmless AND it's illegal.

Stop excusing crime

wow.

would you rather they guy next to you eat a pot brownie or assault you?

Would you rather someone decapitate a 5 yr old or run a red light?

Fuck, you're dumb.

There may be different levels of crime.
That doesn't excuse breaking the law.

Illegal

look it up

Ryan graduated hs with college bound grades without resorting to drugs.

Mitt assaulted no one it was a prank.

Obama promised to unite this country. He lied.

It was assualt you fucking fact adverse jackass

Too bad for the kid he didn't have a brother like me.

I'd have hauled that punk way out in the boonies and "splained a few things" to him. That's something Mittens seriously lacks. Any humility. He would have benefited from some "rock hard guidance" back when he was assaulting fellow students and impersonating Michigan State troopers. Yup what ol Willard needed was a good old fashioned ass kicking. Sort of to teach him better boundries and such stuff.

ooooh internet tough guy from a fake republican. The only thing you would have taught him is to kiss other boys

It sure doesn't take the Liberal loons long to dig up whatever they can to discredit their opponents -however ridiculous. If they spent half the amount of energy finding solutions to fix Obama's wretched economy rather than focusing on negative attacks, perhaps Obama would be far more electable to a second term... But sadly that isn't the case.

They know what would work....but they're so against it that this is what they have to do to stay in power.

What does it say about TruthMocker that she thinks a comment in a high school year book is 'politics'. No wonder the left are ashamed of her.

it was a high school vote.

I guess it was his first election of a sort

You guess... well, that about sums you up. That you think this is 'politics' remains not something we 'guess' about... it just confirms your 'Fucking Moron' status. Hack.

I agree. Talk about head up ass. tm couldnt get any further up obama's

and you hated licking robmoneys ass until you were told to like to lick his ass

It was assualt you fucking fact adverse jackass

Too bad for the kid he didn't have a brother like me.

I'd have hauled that punk way out in the boonies and "splained a few things" to him. That's something Mittens seriously lacks. Any humility. He would have benefited from some "rock hard guidance" back when he was assaulting fellow students and impersonating Michigan State troopers. Yup what ol Willard needed was a good old fashioned ass kicking. Sort of to teach him better boundries and such stuff.

Guidance from a reformed(?) drug dealer?

Yeah.

That would work.

No doubt.

Oh comon counselor.... You don't have a little brother or two ya had to stick up for from time to time as you were growing up? I have two. That's what family is for in Irish blood sonny. Irrespective of my choice of occupaion... I do preffer "smuggler" to "drug dealer" if you don't mind. There is a difference. A drug dealer is the guy on the corner.. I'm the guy that laid my balls out on a plank thousands of miles from the protection of this cushy USA to do some creative importing of precious party favors. I did all THAT just to make a few extra dollars and enjoy the excitement of the occupation. How far do you think I would go to offer vengence to a prick like Mittens if he harmed someone in my family?

Anywhere in the world sport....ANYWHERE!

Brown noser or not, Ryan's not going to be Mitt's wife, that's great news as gay marriage would lose its wedge for the republicans. Oh Romney is a Frenchee too, nothing wrong with that. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnOIynT5I7w]'French Speaking' Vietnam Draft Dodger Mitt Romney Says Rep. Ryan 'Will Never Replace My Wife' (1/2) - YouTube[/ame]

Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan’s Extreme Abortion Views

Less attention has been paid, though, to Ryan’s hard-right positions on social issues. Indeed, on abortion and women’s health care, there isn’t much daylight between Ryan and, say, Michele Bachmann. Any Republican vice presidential candidate is going to be broadly anti-abortion, but Ryan goes much further. He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health. He was a cosponsor of the Sanctity of Human Life Act, a federal bill defining fertilized eggs as human beings, which, if passed, would criminalize some forms of birth control and in vitro fertilization. The National Right to Life Committee has scored his voting record 100 percent every year since he entered the House in 1999. “I’m as pro-life as a person gets,” he told the Weekly Standard’s John McCormack in 2010. “You’re not going to have a truce.

He believes ending a pregnancy should be illegal even when it results from rape or incest, or endangers a woman’s health.

no Brown Nose for women ... war on woman's rights a closed book for Ryan.

lol, after this thread about Ryans yearbook from the dailybest, you EXPECT people to BELIEVE THAT from them?
:lol:

this is pretty funny stuff.

the right fails to understand just how something like this effects the voters.

The people all remember the person from their high school yearbook who won these types of top comments.

they dont remember them fondly and they all knew one.

Forum List

Back