Big Time Wrestling

WWE women have come a long way.
I don't understand why they have Nia Jax out there. But then again I never understood why they had King Kong Bundy out there either. Fat wrestlers. I hate them. But some guys love it. Plus, these are the big girls that the hot girls beat for the championship.

an ain't mysterio jr just pitiful with that "mommy" shit! lynch is pretty awesome.
What do you mean pitiful? Do you know how popular they are with that schtick? It's designed to make you BOO them when they come out.

Yes Lynch is awesome. She's learned to wrestle and so now she's pretty, can talk, and can wrestle. That's huge. To have all three. She's definitely one of the top women. She doesn't even need the title. She's popular even without it.

What do you mean pitiful? Do you know how popular they are with that schtick? It's designed to make you BOO them when they come out.

Yes Lynch is awesome. She's learned to wrestle and so now she's pretty, can talk, and can wrestle. That's huge. To have all three. She's definitely one of the top women. She doesn't even need the title. She's popular even without it.
today's 'rasslin' word is "kayfabe"
"Kayfabe is a term used in professional wrestling to describe the practice of presenting staged performances, storylines, and personas as genuine or authentic12345. It is a code among those in the wrestling industry to maintain the illusion of reality" chat gpt=4

it is always important to remember that trump is, at the bottom of all his bull shit, a 'rassler.

sealybobo

when i was young we had a cousin who dated a pro 'rassler.

we went to a few of his matches and he took us to a few others - like chief wahoo mcdanial vs dusty rhodes is one i remember. , i haven't thought of rosco in a while.

He was a headliner in many territories
His father was killed in an airplane crash one month before his birth.

Monroe died in his sleep on November 3, 2006, in Florida.[3] He was 77 years old. In May 2007, HBO announced that they would make a film based on Monroe's life.[12] In September 2007, Julien Nitzberg confirmed that the first draft of the film's script had been completed.[13] The song Sputnik Monroe by the norwegian band Gluecifer was inspired by Monroe.
Roscoe Monroe Brumbaugh (born Rosco Monroe Merrick

That dude? Cool. Tell me more about him. What was he like in real life?

He was a headliner in many territories
His father was killed in an airplane crash one month before his birth.

Monroe died in his sleep on November 3, 2006, in Florida.[3] He was 77 years old. In May 2007, HBO announced that they would make a film based on Monroe's life.[12] In September 2007, Julien Nitzberg confirmed that the first draft of the film's script had been completed.[13] The song Sputnik Monroe by the norwegian band Gluecifer was inspired by Monroe.
Roscoe Monroe Brumbaugh (born Rosco Monroe Merrick

That dude? Cool. Tell me more about him. What was he like in real life?
very cool. of course, my cousin was called a "tramp" because she went with him. i was young enough to wonder why they hung out on the tracks and made soup out of lizards (what did i know? that is what my grandma told me a tramp did)

i wonder if she (cousin) is still alive. should look her up.

my brother told me about the movie . i knew nothing about the civil rights stuff, but that is ok as well.

very cool. of course, my cousin was called a "tramp" because she went with him. i was young enough to wonder why they hung out on the tracks and made soup out of lizards (what did i know? that is what my grandma told me a tramp did)

i wonder if she (cousin) is still alive. should look her up.

my brother told me about the movie . i knew nothing about the civil rights stuff, but that is ok as well.
I shook hands with him as a youngboy.Me and my older cousins on my dad side went to the matches and we didn.t consider the segragation rules we just sat up in the bleachers among the black folks.Sputnick walked up witha big grin and said you fellas confortable there? They all said yeah were good. Then he asked you have any black people in your family. They all pointed at me because on my mothers side her grand father was a colored fella. Mixed race but if you saw him you would say a black guy with straight hair mostly ''american indian ,spainish, algerian wih some english throwed in'' is what he would say.Sputnick shook my hand with big smile. He seemed likea good person the attendents had to let him know to get ready for the matches because he wanted to talk to us some more.

I shook hands with him as a youngboy.Me and my older cousins on my dad side went to the matches and we didn.t consider the segragation rules we just sat up in the bleachers among the black folks.Sputnick walked up witha big grin and said you fellas confortable there? They all said yeah were good. Then he asked you have any black people in your family. They all pointed at me because on my mothers side her grand father was a colored fella. Mixed race but if you saw him you would say a black guy with straight hair mostly ''american indian ,spainish, algerian wih some english throwed in'' is what he would say.Sputnick shook my hand with big smile. He seemed likea good person the attendents had to let him know to get ready for the matches because he wanted to talk to us some more.
glad to hear that, lg. i remember him as a good guy, polite to my older family members, and a guy who, in small ways, worked out all day, pulling up on branches or sprinting to the corner.

sealybobo

we went to a few of his matches and he took us to a few others - like chief wahoo mcdanial vs dusty rhodes is one i remember. , i haven't thought of rosco in a while.

There’s a new North American Champ on NXT. This guys going to be a star. He’s putting on a Nigerian Prince persona. He’s got some game as far as talk. Very important. There are a lot of good looking guys who can wrestle. Being able to talk is huge.

Oba Femi

1705495102655.jpeg

He will get called up to Raw or Smackdown quick

There’s a new North American Champ on NXT. This guys going to be a star. He’s putting on a Nigerian Prince persona. He’s got some game as far as talk. Very important. There are a lot of good looking guys who can wrestle. Being able to talk is huge.

Oba Femi

View attachment 889102
He will get called up to Raw or Smackdown quick
looks like a monster. i don;t get nxt but if he can talk smack he'll be up against gunther or reins soon enough.

there was a 'rasslin' category on jeopardy yesterday, but that was just the moment the ol'[ lady picked to send me to the grocery. jeopardy must be on line somewhere......

sealybobo

Actually, he's not faking the accent, which is cool. Because he speaks good English I think he's just laying it on thicker than he probably does in real life. I love it. He's like Black Panther

Isaac Odugbesan (born April 22, 1998) is a Nigerian professional wrestler and former shot putter.

I don't know when he moved here but it sounds like he did shot put in highschool, probably in America, and he definitely did shot put in American college

I wonder how thick his accent really is. Anyways, cool to know it's authentic. You know who I hated and not in a good way? Apollo Crews. He tried to be a African prince. Put on a thick accent. But we knew 2 weeks ago you spoke perfect English. Did Vince put him up to that? I'm so glad Vince is gone. HHH is better at letting wrestles have some control over their own characters. Not make them be something else. Like he tried to make LA Knight be Maxime Dupree. WTF was that about? I think Vince has Alzheimers or something. Glad he stepped down from the creative development aspect.

looks like a monster. i don;t get nxt but if he can talk smack he'll be up against gunther or reins soon enough.

there was a 'rasslin' category on jeopardy yesterday, but that was just the moment the ol'[ lady picked to send me to the grocery. jeopardy must be on line somewhere......
Get a DVR. You can hit RECORD and go back and watch it later.

I love it. I'm watching something good and it goes to commercial. You know how that goes. So you turn the channel and forget to go back. Or you miss when they come back from commercial. Not with DVR. Now I just hit RECORD and later, maybe even tomorrow, I'll go through what I have recorded and remember that I recorded that and watch it when I want AND now I can fast forward commercials or recaps. I hate shows where when they come back they recap what's happened so far. For people who maybe are picking up the show in the middle. I get why they do it, but I don't need to hear that shit. So I hit ff 15 seconds or FF 30 seconds. DVR has changed my life.

I remember Gunther in NXT. Almost everyone has to start there first. Except Dom Mysterio. He got to start in the big league but even he had to go down to NXT and fight with some of those guys. It was great for NXT ratings. Dom is ratings gold. Can you believe it? Who would have thought. He gets the best booos. And last night his tag match got chants of "this is awesome" so he's doing good in the ring too. Selling it.

My friends used to be the experts on wrestling but now I know more because I watch the minor league NXT and AEW. So I tell them when a WWE wrestler winds up on AEW. I was watching New Japan and Dolph Zigler came out, beat the shit out of the champion at his news conference, then he gave the worst promo hyping himself up explaining who he was and what he was there to do. Horrible. Perhaps that's why WWE let him go. He has the look and skills but not the talk.

Actually, he's not faking the accent, which is cool. Because he speaks good English I think he's just laying it on thicker than he probably does in real life. I love it. He's like Black Panther

Isaac Odugbesan (born April 22, 1998) is a Nigerian professional wrestler and former shot putter.

I don't know when he moved here but it sounds like he did shot put in highschool, probably in America, and he definitely did shot put in American college

I wonder how thick his accent really is. Anyways, cool to know it's authentic. You know who I hated and not in a good way? Apollo Crews. He tried to be a African prince. Put on a thick accent. But we knew 2 weeks ago you spoke perfect English. Did Vince put him up to that? I'm so glad Vince is gone. HHH is better at letting wrestles have some control over their own characters. Not make them be something else. Like he tried to make LA Knight be Maxime Dupree. WTF was that about? I think Vince has Alzheimers or something. Glad he stepped down from the creative development aspect.
that dupree thing was pretty weird, and i hope those "pretty deadly" guys are getting paid well to dress like that.

was it dustin rhodes that they had in drag a few years ago? "gold dust" i think?

that dupree thing was pretty weird, and i hope those "pretty deadly" guys are getting paid well to dress like that.

was it dustin rhodes that they had in drag a few years ago? "gold dust" i think?
That's been Pretty Deadly's schtick since their days in NXT UK. It may be real. Boy do I love those guys. Their so bad you love it. Their arrogant cockiness but then fear if someone gets in their faces. But they can fight. Tag Team Gold!

Get a DVR. You can hit RECORD and go back and watch it later.

I love it. I'm watching something good and it goes to commercial. You know how that goes. So you turn the channel and forget to go back. Or you miss when they come back from commercial. Not with DVR. Now I just hit RECORD and later, maybe even tomorrow, I'll go through what I have recorded and remember that I recorded that and watch it when I want AND now I can fast forward commercials or recaps. I hate shows where when they come back they recap what's happened so far. For people who maybe are picking up the show in the middle. I get why they do it, but I don't need to hear that shit. So I hit ff 15 seconds or FF 30 seconds. DVR has changed my life.

I remember Gunther in NXT. Almost everyone has to start there first. Except Dom Mysterio. He got to start in the big league but even he had to go down to NXT and fight with some of those guys. It was great for NXT ratings. Dom is ratings gold. Can you believe it? Who would have thought. He gets the best booos. And last night his tag match got chants of "this is awesome" so he's doing good in the ring too. Selling it.

My friends used to be the experts on wrestling but now I know more because I watch the minor league NXT and AEW. So I tell them when a WWE wrestler winds up on AEW. I was watching New Japan and Dolph Zigler came out, beat the shit out of the champion at his news conference, then he gave the worst promo hyping himself up explaining who he was and what he was there to do. Horrible. Perhaps that's why WWE let him go. He has the look and skills but not the talk.
zigler would get on poor otis' case about that crush on was it mandy rhodes. yea. mcmahon was really losing it,

la knight is very popular but i don't see him win much. is he still fighting theory and that aussie jerk?

zigler would get on poor otis' case about that crush on was it mandy rhodes. yea. mcmahon was really losing it,

la knight is very popular but i don't see him win much. is he still fighting theory and that aussie jerk?
He will win a title. He's old and the crowd loves him so they got to let him be a champ. Maybe only Interncontinental but something.

Will Cody ever finish the story?

Drew McEntyre just doesn't have IT. He's been champ before but he will never be the face of Raw or Smackdown. Sorry Drew

I love The Man is going to fight Mami

1705499219086.png

He will win a title. He's old and the crowd loves him so they got to let him be a champ. Maybe only Interncontinental but something.

Will Cody ever finish the story?

Drew McEntyre just doesn't have IT. He's been champ before but he will never be the face of Raw or Smackdown. Sorry Drew

I love The Man is going to fight Mami

View attachment 889122
haven't seen seamus in a while. he is a sure hall of famer and an unlikely partner for mcintire. butch has a new partner from the uk as well.

does dominic's arc include a reconciliation with rey? i don't think rey ever had the size to be a pro, but he does have hall of fame moves.

Forum List

Back