Big oil has funded Deniers for years

Typical AGW Faith Based Ministries "arguments" that humans are responsible for climate "change:"

The ice caps are melting and polar bears are going to DROOOOOOOOOWN. THEREFORE, we need to cease production of all things that release co2 into the Earth's atmosphere.

Yep. The suppressed premise there is that the history of human industry has released co2 into the atmosphere and this is THE cause of alleged global warming -- errr-- climate change.

To question their ASSumption is to blaspheme!

"Consensus," they will tell you.

But, climate "changed" many times from ice ages and back and forth and back again and again BEFORE humans released co2 into the Earth's atmosphere! In fact, climate is never static and is always changing.

Ah. But now it's different they will insist. Because? Because the rate of climate "change" is accelerating!

Maybe. Maybe not. But if you question their assertions, you are a "BLASPHEMER!" !! They use the term "Denier." Same thing.

And they point to "PROOF!" If it is hotter this year than prior years, they announce their preconceived verdict: "AGW!"

But if it happens to get colder, they point to their theory that there is this "paradoxical effect" FROM AGW "caused by" mankind's release of co2 into the Earth's atmosphere.

If you object and say, "Wait. If it gets hotter you proclaim AGW. But if it gets colder, you proclaim AGW. Your 'theory' is non-falsifiable. That's not particularly 'scientific.'"

Their rejoinder is: "DENIER!!!!"

They will get the Attorney General of the Virgin Islands to issue a subpoena for each and every record ever made or received in snail mail, email article or post and every document ever printed and every phone call or text ever sent and demand that it be rendered in pdf searchable format by Exxon-Mobile and all those who ever discussed the "science" of climate change with that company!

Fear not. It's not a witch hunt. (But did they happen to mention that you are a blasphemer?)
Thanks for so clearly demonstrating the stupidity and insanity of you denier cult dingbats.
so if all arctic sea ice melted, how much rise of the sea would occur ?

Any and all floating ice that might melt would add not one micrometer of depth to the seas.

To whatever extent it seems to be true that the "climate" is changing, this is not news. Climate never was static.

To the extent that it appears that the planet's average temperature is increasing (i.e. the world is warming), that does NOT mean that humankind is actually responsible for that.

I call advocacy for AGW phony, you dimwit dishonest hack.

So I'm dishonest? Well then tell me this, if advocacy for AGW phony then what do you call scientist who advocate AGW?

Since I'm dishonest I'm sure you don't call them phonies, right?

You are dishonest. And an imbecile.

And anybody who makes the nonsensical and unscientific 'arguments" offered by the AGW Faith Based crowd are also being either ignorant or dishonest.

As for the so-called "scientists" who insist that AGW is based on good science, they can be real scientists making absurd, stupid, ignorant or dishonest claims. None of that helps you. You are still a jerk off.

Are you saying you called me dishonest for stating what you said above?

I said you call scientists phonies.

You said I was lying.

And to prove it you explained why you call scientists phonies. I proved my point here.

I have not called scientists phonies although clearly some are.

You are a liar. AND you are a moron.

What a combo!

Awesome! You confirm what you called a lie then yiu think if you scream liar enough it changes anything lol.

That's for proving me dishonest by agreeing!:2up:

You are welcome for my proof of your dishonesty, you idiot.

Your basic lack of intelligence and your lack of comprehension of simple sentences is astounding. It's funny as fuck. But a marvel to behold.

:lmao:

Listen goofy...YOU SAID that I was dishonest. That's what you do when you run out of responses. So I asked YOU to show anywhere where I was dishonest.

YOU replied agreeing with what I said, either showing that I was not dishonest or now BOTH OF US are being dishonest.

Which one fool?

Forum List

Back