Big freaking ruh roh: Intel Chair pretty sure FBI had no warrant to record Flynn

What happened here is what happens in police states.

Normally intercepts of U.S. officials and citizens are some of the most tightly held government secrets. This is for good reason. Selectively disclosing details of private conversations monitored by the FBI or NSA gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations from the cloak of anonymity. This is what police states do.

"In the past it was considered scandalous for senior U.S. officials to even request the identities of U.S. officials incidentally monitored by the government (normally they are redacted from intelligence reports).

John Bolton's nomination to be U.S. ambassador to the United Nations was derailed in 2006 after the NSA confirmed he had made 10 such requests when he was Undersecretary of State for Arms Control in George W. Bush's first term.

The fact that the intercepts of Flynn's conversations with Kislyak appear to have been widely distributed inside the government is a red flag.

Representative Devin Nunes, the Republican chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told me Monday that he saw the leaks about Flynn's conversations with Kislyak as part of a pattern.

"There does appear to be a well orchestrated effort to attack Flynn and others in the administration," he said.

"From the leaking of phone calls between the president and foreign leaders to what appears to be high-level FISA Court information, to the leaking of American citizens being denied security clearances, it looks like a pattern."

Get the fucking bastards!

The Political Assassination of Michael Flynn

You mean a government agency acts inappropriately by disclosing information that it has never disclosed before for political gain, even though there is no credible information from the agency, which it later confirms?

Yes, I can understand why you'd be upset over James Comey's FBI revelation of Hillary Clinton's emails.

Oh wait, that's not what you are talking about, is it?

Nothin' but net :clap:

So you'd be ok with the FBI making public your phone sex calls with Hillary?

Hillary's sex tapes, while she was a private citizen, with the ambassador of a foreign country we aren't exactly friendly with? Yes, if they also discussed matters of state and made promises that deliberately undermined the sitting president.

But you don't know WHAT was said do you?
No. You don't, and I asked you about YUR phone sex with Hillary.

We don't know yet, but this stuff is drip, drip, dripping out. It's likely that the U.S. and Russia weren't the only countries listening ...

:eek:

What laws did Flynn break? No one has seen a transcript. He's not been charged with anything.

What laws did Flynn break? No one has seen a transcript. He's not been charged with anything.

The transcripts have been made available to Congress. I don't know when we'll see them. There was no requirement for a new warrant to wiretap the Russian ambassador. Flynn was really stupid. It's to be determined how many laws Flynn broke. Also, apparently several national security agencies were wiretapping and/or recording those conversations.

The obvious answer is that they were monitoring the Russian ambassador's calls, and Flynn got caught.
Read what he says about the procedures in place. FBI has some splaining to do. They are going to be investigated. Period full stop.
But not since Bush's Patriot Act allowed it justified by a classified Justice Department legal opinion authored by John C. Yoo.

The transcripts have been made available to Congress. I don't know when we'll see them. There was no requirement for a new warrant to wiretap the Russian ambassador. Flynn was really stupid. It's to be determined how many laws Flynn broke. Also, apparently several national security agencies were wiretapping and/or recording those conversations.
RETARD alert. There is NO LAW that makes it illegal for the incoming President and his team to talk to foreign Governments to INCLUDE discussing current policy and sanctions and what the new admin may or may not do in regards them.

Looks like Obama did order the meeting be bugged. Pretty ugly stuff. The dude was railroaded. His comment was no worse than Obama saying, "Wait till after Election, i'll have more flexibility." The poor guy was set up by both the Neocon Republicans and Democrats.

He didn't break any laws.

Obama bugging the meeting, may have been illegal. That'll have to be investigated.

Really? How would you know? He may have violated the Logan Act and also committed treason. We won't know details until after thorough investigations.

Obama bugging the meeting, may have been illegal. That'll have to be investigated.

Duh, what meeting?

Duh, what meeting?

Duh, the meeting in question.

Really? How would you know? He may have violated the Logan Act and also committed treason. We won't know details until after thorough investigations.
Treason is a VERY specific charge be specific and cite for us which of the two causes were involved? As for the Logan act if does not apply to an incoming admin talking to foreign officials in regards what the new admin will likely do.

This type of surveillance is highly questionable. It should be investigated.

People are playing into trumps hands lol. I was afraid we didn't have a snowballs chance in hell of eliminating the fbi, and it needs eliminated.

They're going to destroy themselves.more.effectively than could have been done by outsiders. And trump can pretend to be devastated by it. He can pretend he loves them, while shutting them down after they expose themselves asnthencriminals they are.

Normally intercepts of U.S. officials and citizens are some of the most tightly held government secrets. This is for good reason. Selectively disclosing details of private conversations monitored by the FBI or NSA gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations from the cloak of anonymity. This is what police states do.

"In the past it was considered scandalous for senior U.S. officials to even request the identities of U.S. officials incidentally monitored by the government (normally they are redacted from intelligence reports).

John Bolton's nomination to be U.S. ambassador to the United Nations was derailed in 2006 after the NSA confirmed he had made 10 such requests when he was Undersecretary of State for Arms Control in George W. Bush's first term.

The fact that the intercepts of Flynn's conversations with Kislyak appear to have been widely distributed inside the government is a red flag.

Representative Devin Nunes, the Republican chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told me Monday that he saw the leaks about Flynn's conversations with Kislyak as part of a pattern.

"There does appear to be a well orchestrated effort to attack Flynn and others in the administration," he said.

"From the leaking of phone calls between the president and foreign leaders to what appears to be high-level FISA Court information, to the leaking of American citizens being denied security clearances, it looks like a pattern."

You mean a government agency acts inappropriately by disclosing information that it has never disclosed before for political gain, even though there is no credible information from the agency, which it later confirms?

Yes, I can understand why you'd be upset over James Comey's FBI revelation of Hillary Clinton's emails.

Nothin' but net :clap:

So you'd be ok with the FBI making public your phone sex calls with Hillary?

Hillary's sex tapes, while she was a private citizen, with the ambassador of a foreign country we aren't exactly friendly with? Yes, if they also discussed matters of state and made promises that deliberately undermined the sitting president.

That's your opinion creeping in there, don't you think?

The whole federal government is either corrupt or incompetent.

The obvious answer is that they were monitoring the Russian ambassador's calls, and Flynn got caught.

Why would the FBI be monitoring a foreign diplomat? That's called spying, which would be illegal for the FBI to do, would it not?

I believe it's actually legal. The US Government routinely spies on foreign leaders and UN diplomats. That's been proven by Wikileaks releases. But how it relates to Flynn, is very intriguing. It should be investigated.

Nothin' but net

URL%5D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back