Big Brother? *SPOILER ALERT!*

Judd seems to be the most thoroughly decent person in the house. Elissa is very nice some of the time, and other times shows a highly honed skill at insulting people, the kind which comes from years of practice. In the house, Elissa circulated a rumor that Amanda had an abortion in order to qualify to come on Big Brother. Amanda's version of the story is that she found out that she was 3 days pregnant when the show doctors examined her but then she miscarried. That's something personal about Amanda which wasn't my business to know, but after Elissa started telling people she had an abortion, Amanda felt compelled to defend herself on that score.
Oh, yeah, I had completely forgotten about Judd - actually, now that you mention it, he's at the top of my list of people I would like to win.

I have come to like Elissa but she brought a lot of flack onto herself.
I expected Elissa to be as obnoxious as her sister, but she is quite different. And, yes, when she made fun of Amanda and made her cry, that was uncalled for, but since I don't watch the live feeds, I don't know if Amanda had it coming.

I also liked McCrae, but now I don't care about him one way or the other.
I did too, but the two are an unlikely couple. Maybe she thinks he is hiding the fact that he's a millionaire, which he isn't according to BB. Won't she be surprised.

My current hope for the end of the game is for Judd to be in the Final 2 with either Elissa or GM.
I'd like to see Elissa and Judd go to the end - I think there are three at the end, no? I would rather have Spenser, though I don't care one way or the other about him, but GM was loud and obnoxious for the most part.

I dont watch this show but they did pull me in with all this racist nonsense. I loved Aryan being called out by Julie when she was booted.

She doesn't remember saying all that crap? From what I read, she was making asian racist jokes the night before she was booted.

Oh and being from texas does not give you an excuse you little pretty racist. God damn that woman disgusts me.

omg. Is anyone here keeping up with the live feeds? I don't get them, myself, but read somewhere else that posts what is going on by those that do. Tonight, Aaryan was asked by Gina Marie if mexicans mowed her lawn and she said "No. Gorillas mow my lawn". And then GM went into the Asian Nail Lady schtick. Amanda is saying how much she hates asian.

Are these people THAT fucking stupid and dumb? The host of the show is Asian. Amanda's parents are getting death threats, Aaryn's family are staying mum and keeping themselves hidden and no telling what GM's family is thinking. All I know is...these people are truly the bottom of the barrel and BB should be ashamed of themselves for keeping this trainwreck going. They should have kicked every one of them out and ended the season early. I swear...I am just gobsmacked.

ARe they really the bottom of the barrel or is this just how it is when you are so relaxed, you speak your mind.

That is the scary question.

I'd like to see Elissa and Judd go to the end - I think there are three at the end, no? I would rather have Spenser, though I don't care one way or the other about him, but GM was loud and obnoxious for the most part.

Yes, to GM being loud and obnoxious. But you know about it.

Spencer is articulate and reasonable in his diary room speeches for the show. Why did the editors show how nasty GM can be but not show how nasty Spencer is? Aaryn and GM took the brunt of the bad editing early on. Spencer was just as bad. But he got good edits.

GM has a certain naivete which makes it seem like she might not know better a lot of the time. She sees what gets a laugh and she milks it because she wants so much to fit in. And when she gets hurt she lashes out from pure emotion. Spencer is not naive. He definitely knows better.

I would like CBS to be stuck with GM at the end because CBS is so dishonest.

Anyway, Judd for the win! :D

Last edited:

Yes, to GM being loud and obnoxious. But you know about it.

Spencer is articulate and reasonable in his diary room speeches for the show. Why did the editors show how nasty GM can be but not show how nasty Spencer is? Aaryn and GM took the brunt of the bad editing early on. Spencer was just as bad. But he got good edits.

GM has a certain naivete which makes it seems like she might not know better a lot of the time. She sees what gets a laugh and she milks it because she wants so much to fit in. And when she gets hurt she lashes out from pure emotion. Spencer is not naive. He definitely knows better.

I would like CBS to be stuck with GM at the end because CBS is so dishonest.

Anyway, Judd for the win! :D

So are you saying GM is NOT racist?

So are you saying GM is NOT racist?

I don't even know how to respond to that. I clearly did not say that GM is not racist. I would ask you what the point of your question is except that I don't care to talk to someone whose takeaway from my post would be that.

Oh, I was so happy to see the shock on Amanda's face when she realized that she and McCrae were up on the block. After she taunted Elissa all week telling her she was going up on the block - she was so smug, I hope she is the one that ends up going home.

As for GM being racist, I think she just went along with Aaryn, but I'm not sure she initiated any of it, I think she just got swept up with it, much like Spencer. They could very well be racist deep inside, but I think if Aaryn hadn't made those comments that we would have never heard any of that from them. That's just my take.

But now I can sleep soundly tonight, knowing that the witch (Amanda) may be going home. I sure hope so. She's going to have to come up with a pretty good deal to get anyone to keep her, and frankly, I don't think she has one.

McCrae...bye bye Amanda:banana:

I know who won POV, but remember what Julie said last Thursday, besides the double eviction?

I was hoping for a Judd/Elissa/GM final 3.

Elissa blew that plan out of the water in the wee hours of the night. She made herself the most likely person to go out of the house in the second eviction on Thursday. And in doing so has hurt Judd's chances of making it to the end.

Phooey on you, Elissa!

I was hoping for a Judd/Elissa/GM final 3.

Elissa blew that plan out of the water in the wee hours of the night. She made herself the most likely person to go out of the house in the second eviction on Thursday. And in doing so has hurt Judd's chances of making it to the end.

Phooey on you, Elissa!

Aw geez, they self destruct, don't they! Whatever did she do?

Welllll .... time for detailed spoilers!

Amanda and McCrae were on the block, as shown on Sunday. McCrae won the POV comp. He took himself off and Spencer went up in his place.

Spencer actually volunteered to go up in order to make sure Amanda was voted out and to protect his alliance. If GM had put up Elissa, people might be tempted to vote Elissa out. Putting Spencer up covered the fact that GM and Spencer are working together. Judd going up might also tempt people to vote him out instead of Amanda. But Spencer should have been safe.

If there was ever a time for someone to volunteer to go up and feel safe, this was it. Everyone was on board with breaking up the power couple.

And then McCrae talked with Elissa. They had a "moment". Some apologies were made. And then he talked game. And it looks like that was all Elissa needed to be receptive to the idea of joining with McCrae and Amanda to save her and evict Spencer. Amanda thinks that Andy would also vote for her to stay. So Amanda thinks she's staying now.

Supposedly Andy is still with the Exterminators, but he has said that he is going to be playing along like he's with Amanda and McCrae and Elissa. I hope it's only playing and doesn't turn real in the next two days.

But I was hoping Elissa and GM and Judd would talk about potentially going forward together. Or would be keeping open minds and think about that after the coming double eviction. But if she's flipped to McCrae, that makes it more likely that she or Judd will be going home in the 2nd eviction. And definitely not working together.

GM felt betrayed and said some ugly things about Elissa's son. Judd asked her not to and I think she stopped.

But the trust is broken.

So my final 3 is busted.

It sounded like the powers that be influenced her in the diary room.

Elissa was mad at Amanda, very mad. Amanda had said bad things about her family. Elissa was fully on board with getting her out. Even after she talked with McCrae, she still was telling the Exterminators that McCranda weren't going to sway her. It was a no-brainer to break up the power duo.

Then she goes to the diary room. Then she comes out of DR and goes to Amanda and says she wants to save her.

And just now Elissa and Amanda have traded jewelry to cement the promise that Elissa would save Amanda and Amanda and McCrae would protect her in the 2nd eviction. Amanda is holding Elissa's engagement ring as collateral.

It sounded like the powers that be influenced her in the diary room.

Elissa was mad at Amanda, very mad. Amanda had said bad things about her family. Elissa was fully on board with getting her out. Even after she talked with McCrae, she still was telling the Exterminators that McCranda weren't going to sway her. It was a no-brainer to break up the power duo.

Then she goes to the diary room. Then she comes out of DR and goes to Amanda and says she wants to save her.

And just now Elissa and Amanda have traded jewelry to cement the promise that Elissa would save Amanda and Amanda and McCrae would protect her in the 2nd eviction. Amanda is holding Elissa's engagement ring as collateral.

Although I don't think Elissa was in a good place, because Spencer, Andy and GM didn't even consider her a part of the exterminators, I think she might have had a chance at winning HOH again and keeping herself safe - but going to the extreme and making a pact with Amanda is just crazy. She can't be that dumb to think that her one vote (plus McRae's) against the rest of them will keep Amanda, does she? Even if it's a tie, GM would be the deciding factor, and I really think she wants Amanda out!

She thinks Andy is with McCranda, so in her mind it will be McCrae, Andy, Elissa voting to evict Spencer, with Judd voting to evict Amanda.

As of right now, this isn't the way it's happening.

Judd thinks he is still working with her. They just had a quiet talk and Elissa said she thought Judd might be with the guys now and would put her up. And he said, "He!! no" and he meant it. But she (probably with the help of the DR) convinced herself that she was alone enough that her best chance was to join with Amanda. And as noted, she thinks Andy is with McCranda, so that would put Andy on her side in the next competition.

Little does she know.

She thinks Andy is with McCranda, so in her mind it will be McCrae, Andy, Elissa voting to evict Spencer, with Judd voting to evict Amanda.

As of right now, this isn't the way it's happening.

Judd thinks he is still working with her. They just had a quiet talk and Elissa said she thought Judd might be with the guys now and would put her up. And he said, "He!! no" and he meant it. But she (probably with the help of the DR) convinced herself that she was alone enough that her best chance was to join with Amanda. And as noted, she thinks Andy is with McCranda, so that would put Andy on her side in the next competition.

Little does she know.

Changes happen that you don't expect from one moment to another on BB. Most of the time, just watching the program on TV you think they are going to do one thing and then they do something totally different. Will be interesting to see if anything changes from here on out. Can hardly wait for Thursday!

Forum List

Back