Big Brother 16

I'm pretty much fed up with this season. They are all pretty stupid. Well, except Derrick. But I think production wants a Frankie win due to exposure of the winner being brother of that teenybopper singer.

And...Frankie disgusts me no end. He uses his sister as if she means something to the other houseguests. Like..big whoop.

What an idiot Caleb turned out to be. He wanted Frankie to lose the challenge, so he opts not to help him....what an idiot. He would have assured that Frankie didn't win if he had helped him...instead, he made it easier for Frankie.

If Zach or Donny win the POV, and take themselves off the block, Christina, if she's smart, knowing that most want Frankie gone will back door him. But, she's so dense, who know what she'll do.

Frankie is so pathetic. Trying to intimidate the other HG's by calling himself a celebrity and telling them he needs to win because he is donating his winnings to charity. I'm calling B.S. Also name dropping shamelessly attaching is faux celebrity status with his (not as famous as she think she is) sister. Talking about how he's in good with Justin Bieber. What a pathetic joke. I came across this on FB. Someone had posted this tweet from The Biebs..

10548183_10152271223629856_2306745574320242360_o.jpg

Sounds like JB isn't a Caleb/Frankie fan, either . . . and now Frankie's mommy has gotten into the "don't evict Frankie" thing, too? Frankie is 32 years old.

Chris is being played, poor Nicole. That BOTB thing ruined this season, everybody's so scared to make big moves. Three women out of nine total houseguests left, two win HOH and send the other one home?

Sounds like JB isn't a Caleb/Frankie fan, either . . . and now Frankie's mommy has gotten into the "don't evict Frankie" thing, too? Frankie is 32 years old.

Chris is being played, poor Nicole. That BOTB thing ruined this season, everybody's so scared to make big moves. Three women out of nine total houseguests left, two win HOH and send the other one home?

The pathetic Frankie is 32 years old riding on his 21 year old sister's coat tails. What a loser.

still mad at christine

Why?

She totally f*cked up trying to throw the game....I'm beginning to like Donny just because he is so strong and the wimps keep trying to bring him down and he keeps winning.

Caleb is going to feel like such a fool when he realizes how long ago the Bombs Squad died. Ijit!

still mad at christine

Why?

She totally f*cked up trying to throw the game....I'm beginning to like Donny just because he is so strong and the wimps keep trying to bring him down and he keeps winning.

Caleb is going to feel like such a fool when he realizes how long ago the Bombs Squad died. Ijit!

I am mad because it was shitty of her to do that to Donny.

and I also can't stand her.

still mad at christine

Why?

I am mad because it was shitty of her to do that to Donny.

and I also can't stand her.

Yeah, I don't like the way they are playing. But it backfired on her. And, like I said earlier on, they are using her. She won't go to the end....just watch. Someone already said they wanted Donny to go before her, so they are already gunning for her.

Derrick is still playing the best game.

Frankie still nauseates me no end. He needs to grow the fuck up.

Christine is still ugly.

Donny is still hanging in there.

Caleb is growing on me but he is still stupid.

Cody is still a lemming.

Zach is still kinda making me laugh.

Victoria is still clueless.

I'm feeling really bad for Zach. Frankie really did a number on him. Poor zach is even questioning his own sexual orientation. But Frankie still tosses him under the bus..many times. Zach is one confused guy, I'm sure. And Frankie is a low life asshole. Loved the dissing Zingbot did on all of them. Especially that nasty Christine that was busted giving Cody a hand job, and masturbating. Just...ewww.

And...it looks like Donny is heading out the door tomorrow. I think Derrick played the best game, but DAYUM he is boring.

Frankie is so pathetic. Trying to intimidate the other HG's by calling himself a celebrity and telling them he needs to win because he is donating his winnings to charity. I'm calling B.S. Also name dropping shamelessly attaching is faux celebrity status with his (not as famous as she think she is) sister. Talking about how he's in good with Justin Bieber. What a pathetic joke. I came across this on FB. Someone had posted this tweet from The Biebs..

10548183_10152271223629856_2306745574320242360_o.jpg
To put things into perspective .......

Frankie Grande (with pop star sister) ... 346,369 views

Sittin' on the toilet ... 81,841,016 views

This season sucks big hairy ones. Zach is an idiot. An entertaining idiot, but still an idiot. All he focuses on is that lump Victoria with the Jimmy Durante nose instead of the ones that burned his ass. I think he is a closet gay..which is why he still covets Frankie.

Derrick played the best game, but I just flat don't like him much any more. He is too staid. Just like a cop, lol.

The whole group that is left just grosses me out.

I'm feeling really bad for Zach. Frankie really did a number on him. Poor zach is even questioning his own sexual orientation. But Frankie still tosses him under the bus..many times. Zach is one confused guy, I'm sure. And Frankie is a low life asshole. Loved the dissing Zingbot did on all of them. Especially that nasty Christine that was busted giving Cody a hand job, and masturbating. Just...ewww.

And...it looks like Donny is heading out the door tomorrow. I think Derrick played the best game, but DAYUM he is boring.

Yeah, even though I didn't care for Zach, I think I dislike Frankie even more. I was glad to see Nicole coming back into the game. I hope she wins HOH and targets Frankie....I sure would like him gone.

Forum List

Back