Big Brother 16

I watched one episode from beginning to end. I've forgotten her name but that was the episode with that rather sweet young girl who hooked up with a fellow named Jeff and they won. But I've tried to watch the next two seasons and was thoroughly disappointed with just about all the residents. Didn't like any of them and found nothing worth spending time with.

I probably will watch the next one but as soon as it gets annoying I'll quit, which is what I've done with the last two.

Damn, I can't think of her name either. Jeff and...and...dammit!! Yes, they are quite the couple. I love them both. Great people.

Some of them are just flat out nasty. I still will watch unless I get totally grossed out.

i usually see who is going to be on it.....if there are no loud mouths or asshole types i usually dont watch.....and since they took it off of Showtime i kinda lost interest.....seeing the uncensored stuff was my lure....

The blonde's name is JORDAN!! We called her and Jeff Jordeff! I remember now. :)

i usually see who is going to be on it.....if there are no loud mouths or asshole types i usually dont watch.....and since they took it off of Showtime i kinda lost interest.....seeing the uncensored stuff was my lure....

That's what the live feeds are for ($$$).

It's an entertaining show though, and being on 3 times a week is nice since nothing is on in the summer besides baseball.

The blonde's name is JORDAN!! We called her and Jeff Jordeff! I remember now. :)
That's it! Jeff and Jordan!

A very nice, decent fellow and a sweet, deserving young lady. They are such nice people they've set the bar too high for those who followed to hold any interest in them.

I'd rather stab myself in the leg with an ice pick than watch such garbage.

That's what the live feeds are for ($$$).

It's an entertaining show though, and being on 3 times a week is nice since nothing is on in the summer besides baseball.

i dont mind watching it....but i sure as hell wont pay to see it....it aint that great....

I do get the feeds. It's my summer TV, fun as heck!
It actually is a kind of laboratory study for behavioral students. It's sometimes interesting to watch the various personalities develop, changes take place, reactions to different circumstances, etc.

I do get the feeds. It's my summer TV, fun as heck!
It actually is a kind of laboratory study for behavioral students. It's sometimes interesting to watch the various personalities develop, changes take place, reactions to different circumstances, etc.

Can you imagine being stuck in a house for 3 months with all of that scheming and manipulation and needing to stay there?

I watched one episode from beginning to end. I've forgotten her name but that was the episode with that rather sweet young girl who hooked up with a fellow named Jeff and they won. But I've tried to watch the next two seasons and was thoroughly disappointed with just about all the residents. Didn't like any of them and found nothing worth spending time with.

I probably will watch the next one but as soon as it gets annoying I'll quit, which is what I've done with the last two.

That was Jeff and Jordan.....they should be married by now...but I think they are just living together in LA.

Watched the first episode of Big Brother tonight. I've watched every single episode since the beginning and am a big fan of the show.

I like that they changed the "House" - I think they should decorate it differently for each season.....

I totally liked everyone of the new houseguests....each one in their own way. At first I thought I wouldn't like PowPow (sp ?), but once they were in the house I totally think she is adorable. I liked the girl with blue hair....she's so cool. I thought that I wasn't going to like the young guy with pink hair, but he is hilarious and the older guy from NC just cracks me up with his accent, he is so honest....The girls are all beautiful, and I like that one of the guys is from San Antonio....man, he's got a bod.... I liked that they were all getting along really well with each other, there wasn't any snark....yet....:D

I can hardly wait for tomorrow night. Julie explained some of the twists but it's all too complicated...I'll just have to wait and see how it develops.

I agree with all you said but I think the model chick is going to be snarky cuz she is hot after the football dude and he likes Blue Hair, lol.

So...it starts towards the end of June. Anyone going to watch?

Big Brother 16 - CBS.com

No....but will be watching The Americans, when it returns, and can hardly wait. :thup:
I don't want to ask what that is about because some wise-guy will say it's about Americans. But I would like to know what the theme of it is. Is it historical drama?

Looks like nobody answered your question. The show is about Russian spys in America. This young Russian couple paired together (they didn't know each other before they were asked to work together as husband and wife). They have two children and they live across the street from a guy who works for the FBI...you need to watch it from the beginning.

I agree with all you said but I think the model chick is going to be snarky cuz she is hot after the football dude and he likes Blue Hair, lol.

Heh, you picked up on that, too? It'll be fun to see what happens next....especially when they bring in the next crew.....looks like some weird ones are coming in tomorrow night!

Forum List

Back