Big Brother 16

Feeds were exciting last night between Derrick and Frankie both are starting to get paranoid of each other.

They are so good at gaming that even while they doubt each other and size each other up, they remain composed and congenial.

Derrick is really good as an undercover master manipulator and Frankie is good at detecting BS and spinning things.

Why can't Jocasta be in the house like she in the diary room? The woman should have never been cast.

Caleb is an idiot but DAYUM..he is hot. And that bod rocks.
That is why he is such a jerk. If he had just laid back, kept his mouth shut instead of playing cowboy and chasing Amanda, she and the rest of the women would be wiggling their stuff to get his attention. He could have his pick.

Anyway, I didn't watch B/B tonight. Was someone else evicted? The last one to go as I recall was Amanda. I'm hoping for Nicole and Victoria to win.

Not amanda. Amber. No, nobody was evicted. Christine won POV and didn't use it. But christine has shown her hand and she is now busted as two faced. Looks like zach is going home. And then it is double eviction I think.

Caleb is an idiot but DAYUM..he is hot. And that bod rocks.
That is why he is such a jerk. If he had just laid back, kept his mouth shut instead of playing cowboy and chasing Amanda, she and the rest of the women would be wiggling their stuff to get his attention. He could have his pick.

Anyway, I didn't watch B/B tonight. Was someone else evicted? The last one to go as I recall was Amanda. I'm hoping for Nicole and Victoria to win.

I don't see any of the women wiggling their stuff to get his attention. Caleb is an idiot. Tonight, he was still drooling over Amber's picture in the comic book veto competition, and claimed he would have bought all "prescriptions" of that comic. I think he meant subscriptions.....:lol::lol:

Also, I think he's pretty short. I don't like short men.

I noticed he still was hot after amber. I hope she puts a restraining order on him. Dude is crazy.

Which proves that eye candy doesn't necessarily mean intelligent, lol.

Which proves that eye candy doesn't necessarily mean intelligent, lol.

I don't find Caleb that appealing.....:D

zPa1PIy.gif

Caleb's an idiot.

Look's like they are going to keep Zach now.

Can't stand Zach either.

I'll be glad if they get rid of Jacosta. This will make it tougher for some that think they can use a floater to win at the end. They'll have to fight to remain on top and only those that deserve to go to final will go.....those that have used the best strategies.

Caleb's an idiot.

Can't stand Zach either.

I'll be glad if they get rid of Jacosta. This will make it tougher for some that think they can use a floater to win at the end. They'll have to fight to remain on top and only those that deserve to go to final will go.....those that have used the best strategies.

They have Victoria as their floater. Cody is kind of a floater too.

Caleb's an idiot.

Can't stand Zach either.

But the good players will eventually weed the floaters out, hopefully.

But the good players will eventually weed the floaters out, hopefully.

We will see, last year it was Ginamarie and andy right? :lol:

Jocasta is just worthless. Period. Victoria is a bimbo. Both suck. The women this year are just awful at this game.

Nicole's voice is a monotone. She sounds like a robot with issues. Hubby calls her pig nose.

Hour and a half to showtime, it's going to be good tonight. Double eviction, first jury house people.

It should start to get a little more dramatic soon.

I want to see Christine or Frankie out in the second eviction.

Forum List

Back