Big Breaking News: Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump

If it's proven that all that surveillance was for political purposes instead of investigation of espionage, you'll have a hell of a case, and I'm sure everyone you mention will probably end up in prison. If, on the other hand, it was tracking Americans engaged in espionage with foreign agents, there will still be lots of people going to prison, but it will be an entirely different group than the one you want. Let me know how all that works out for you.
ROFL! Yeah, because we all know everyone in the Trump campaign was a Russian spy.

You are truly an idiot.
Look at you, the village idiot calling an intelligent person who knows what he's talking about " an idiot."
Why did 9 people from the Trump campaign have contact with Russians and then oops forget to declare it?
And now Bob Mueller is directly coming after Trump.

Fox News:
Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump's frightening and tightening legal noose

The OP has nothing except a crazy conspiracy theory. The person responsible has a white cat and goes by the name of Ernst Stavros Blofeld.
Don't stop...please continue. I do so love to be entertained by your emotional opinionated rants.... :p

If it's proven that all that surveillance was for political purposes instead of investigation of espionage, you'll have a hell of a case, and I'm sure everyone you mention will probably end up in prison. If, on the other hand, it was tracking Americans engaged in espionage with foreign agents, there will still be lots of people going to prison, but it will be an entirely different group than the one you want. Let me know how all that works out for you.
ROFL! Yeah, because we all know everyone in the Trump campaign was a Russian spy.

You are truly an idiot.

I guess you could be right, but we will have to wait until the investigation is over to know.
LOL and you expect a dem hack like mueller to give Trump a fair shake My goodness

The only hack I see is you. Mueller is going where the evidence goes.

Isn't it funny how the liberals are laughing at this? I think it is funny.

The best part is how they still CLING to "RUSSIAN COLLUSION." The media has been busted. They admitted it was ALL FAKE. They EVEN APOLOGIZED and they laugh at the actual facts about wiretapping.

Have any appreciation how stupid they allow themselves to get yet?

I think you are funny and belong on a funny farm. When the MSM uses unnamed sources, you call it fake news. When you use anonymous sources, we are supposed to take it as gospel.

You are stupid.

According to unnamed sources in the know on these matters, Barack Obama, in conjunction with Antifa and the gay Muslim community, wiretapped Donald Trump's cuff links.

A plastic surgeon in the employ of international Jewish bankers, placed a bug in Ivanka Trump's breast implants so as to keep an ear on their zionist plant, Jared Kushner.

Oh. I forgot to mention this is BOMBLASTSHELLBREAKING news.

The best part is how they still CLING to "RUSSIAN COLLUSION." The media has been busted. They admitted it was ALL FAKE. They EVEN APOLOGIZED and they laugh at the actual facts about wiretapping.
Reports: Mueller Probe Zeroes In On Actions Trump Took In The White House
Ex-CIA Chief stuns Nicole Wallace:Its absolutely possible Russia sent Manafort to Trump campaign.
Ex-CIA chief stuns Nicole Wallace: It’s ‘absolutely’ possible Russia ‘dispatched Manafort to the Trump campaign’

“Wait wait wait,” Wallace said. “Are you saying it’s possible that [Mueller] wants to find out if Manafort was a Russian plant?”

“Absolutely,” he replied. “They’re going to want to know if there were ties between Paul Manafort and Russia, whether they were financial or otherwise, that caused him to in effect do Russia’s bidding.”

“The ultimate question,” he continued, “is whether or not Trump himself knew about it…and once he found out that the bureau was investigating them, why did he try to shut down that investigation?”

Mueller was already under investigation by the Justice Department. That investigation was transferred to Mueller when he was named Special Counsel. Mueller may be initially concentrating on this because of statute of limitations issues.

According to unnamed sources in the know on these matters, Barack Obama, in conjunction with Antifa and the gay Muslim community, wiretapped Donald Trump's cuff links.

A plastic surgeon in the employ of international Jewish bankers, placed a bug in Ivanka Trump's breast implants so as to keep an ear on their zionist plant, Jared Kushner.

Oh. I forgot to mention this is BOMBLASTSHELLBREAKING news.

I thought that it was the microwave.

Obama would accuse tyroneslithead of reigniting the rusky cold war
Just listen to your leadership in Moscow ...all will be OK
Kremlin attacks Morgan Freeman and insists everyone should ignore his Russia Video
The Kremlin smeared Morgan Freeman on Wednesday for saying that the United States is “at war” with Russia over that country’s attempts to destabilize the U.S. through election interference, said the Moscow Times.
Russia is right, we are not 's war's with them. Morgan Freeman, the freckled face negro, is off his rocker.

You think that interfering in our elections is their way of saying how friendly we are? In addition to being a white supremacist, you are a unpatriotic, communist stoolie.

You are truly an idiot.

Why did 9 people from the Trump campaign have contact with Russians and then oops forget to declare it?
Ask the Podesta brothers, Tony and John, of the Podesta Group. They did the same thing.

Last edited:
Kremlin attacks Morgan Freeman and insists everyone should ignore his Russia Video
The Kremlin smeared Morgan Freeman on Wednesday for saying that the United States is “at war” with Russia over that country’s attempts to destabilize the U.S. through election interference, said the Moscow Times.
Russia is right, we are not 's war's with them. Morgan Freeman, the freckled face negro, is off his rocker.

You think that interfering in our elections is their way of saying how friendly we are? In addition to being a white supremacist, you are a unpatriotic, communist stoolie.
There's no evidence of Russian interference in our elections. As for calling me an unpatriotic communist, I'm not! Unpatriotic Communists are people who advocate for open borders and illegal aliens, like you.

Last edited:

There's no evidence of Russian interference in our elections.

There is plenty of evidence. That is why Trump's Intelligence agencies say it happens. Don't forget the leaked Intelligence report showing that Russia has hacked into state election commission databases. COMMIE!!

................having two members of Trump’s campaign the subjects of active counter-intelligence investigations must have set off alarm bells in the US intelligence world. But of course it wasn’t just that. Law enforcement and US intelligence had known for years that Trump was heavily reliant on money from countries of the former Soviet Union, with much of that money coming from dubious sources.
Completely false.
Liar.
Trump Jr: Most of our money comes from Russia.

There's no evidence of Russian interference in our elections. As for calling me an unpatriotic communist, I'm not! Unpatriotic Communists are people who advocate for open borders and illegal aliens, like you.
Everyone who is in the inside totally says the opposite.
Who should we believe. All of our intelligence agencies or you.
You can't even find republicans to deny the Russians didn't interfered with our elections.
That's the island you find yourself on.

There is plenty of evidence. That is why Trump's Intelligence agencies say it happens. Don't forget the leaked Intelligence report showing that Russia has hacked into state election commission databases. COMMIE!!
James Comey testified no evidence of Russian interference in our elections causing voting machines to alter votes. You've got nothing, pajama boy!

Everyone who is in the inside totally says the opposite.
Who should we believe. All of our intelligence agencies or you.
You can't even find republicans to deny the Russians didn't interfered with our elections.
That's the island you find yourself on.

You are on the island.

Dan Coats, Trump's DNI, says only high ranking Kremlin officials could have authorized these attacks.
Top Trump Official: Russia Hacked DNC

Mike Pence agrees that the Russians hacked our elections.
VP nominee Mike Pence contradicts Donald Trump, says Russia is behind the political hacks

Trump's CIA Director says Russians hacked our elections
Pompeo 'Clear-Eyed' Russia Involved in Efforts to Hack US Election

James Comey testified no evidence of Russian interference in our elections causing voting machines to alter votes. You've got nothing, pajama boy!

You are trying to split hairs. Trump's DNI,VP, and CIA Director agree Russia hacked our elections. The FBI would not know about this as they are not authorized to work overseas or collect overseas intelligence.

This is huge my fellow natural born American citizens. What you're about to read will amaze you.

As a bonus, read the comments.
EXCLUSIVE: Six U.S. Agencies Conspired to Illegally Wiretap Trump; British Intel Used as Front to Spy on Campaign for NSA

The sad fact is, most of the MSM has been struggling to keep their audiences/readers and probably are struggling to pay the bills. Long after they knew they had no case with the Russian collusion, they still kept beating that dead horse because it kept the gullible, the Trump-haters, and the snowflakes tuning in.

And Mueller was their next opportunity to keep the conspiracy theories going. How many headlines have we seen speculating that Mueller was closing in, he was zeroing in on this person or that person, all with the titillating prospects that it was imminent some juicy dirt was going to be exposed any day now. You read the articles though and there just isn't anything there. And you watch the talking heads and they are all speculating on what this MIGHT mean while all know nothing at all.

And if it is confirmed that the Obama administration DID wiretap anybody in the Trump campaign or administration, those who have been sneering and accusing the President of making up false facts will all wind up with massive amount of egg on their faces. Will they admit it? Most likely they won't, any more than the Trump haters on this board or elsewhere will.

. The FBI would not know about this as they are not authorized to work overseas or collect overseas intelligence.
LIAR! The FBI certainly is authorized to work overseas and collect intelligence.

International Operations

Now get back to your safe space with your coloring book and Play-Doh. You're out of your league when taking on American Patriot Steve McGarrett.

Forum List

Back